Where did she say that?
  • loulabelle44loulabelle44 Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charming girl...
  • KDeeKDee Posts: 16,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a whole 2 page middle spread in the Mirror - I couldnt believe what I was reading tbh:eek:
    Cheeky mare:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmm (in a Marge Simpson stylee) is all I can say to that. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    I read that, how very 'considerate' of her.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coinkiller wrote: »
    What a dirty slag, she's such a dog, they really deserve eachother those 2.

It won't last, Harvey will dump her for a better model soon enough

Alesha's had a lucky escape there and I really hope the GBP will see sense and vote her to win in the final so she can stick two fingers up to those two
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To actively seek publicity for herself because Alesha's reached the final?! Yuk. What a horrible thing to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How nice of Javine to wish alesha the best of luck i'm sure it is heartfelt and absolutley nothing to do with getting free publicity for herself :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Thank God our lovely girl is rid of that awful man! And that so called slag wh*re "friend" of hers. Sorry to be so rude but that vile woman really winds me up. I've never liked her in anything she's done and to do that to someone is just horrendous. :mad::mad:

And fair play to Alesha for being so mature about the whole thing.

I want lovely Alesha to lift that trophy and to end this year on a high like she so deserves. :):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Javine and Alesha used to be good friends so this article really doesn't surprise me, but after what she did she really has some nerve to do it.
  • claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, Javine I'm sure all is forgiven now you've wished her luck for the SCD final :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shut your lying cheating mouth player, player!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgh!
    talk about cashing in on someone elses sucess!
    She really should keep her trap shut.
  • fozzy123fozzy123 Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure which would be worse, her saying that she's backing Alesha or saying that she's backing Matt! I agree, she should keep her gob shut.
  • grittygritty Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a lady - so I'd better not say anything.

As a mum, I just hope that Alesha is being protected from these parasites (and I include her brother and the tabloids) so she can enjoy this wonderful but stressful week building up to the Final.
  • pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    fozzy123 wrote: »
    I'm not sure which would be worse, her saying that she's backing Alesha or saying that she's backing Matt! I agree, she should keep her gob shut.

Her heart may want Matt to win for all sorts of reasons, but her head probably really wants Alesha to win, so they (+ Harvey) can dine out on it for another month or two. Expect another spread if they win: "Alesha's win has encouraged us to take dance lessons"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    I can't stand her :mad: Harvey made a BIG BIG BIG mistake there, Alesha is a million times better & prettier.
    If Javine did something like strictly there is no way she would get as much support, cos she is so stuck up
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the words of Jamelia...'Javine?...Slaaaaaaaaag.'
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It almost makes me yearn for Alesha to actually do a sob story in her vt so the GBP who missed it know how hurt she is! That would teach those two publicity seeking scumbags a lesson. They are getting away with this because Alesha is too classy to tell her side and speak about the hurt!

I for one admire the women who keep it to themselves ( like Victoria Beckham over the Rebecca Loos scandal)

It would be easy for Alesha to wail and complain and ride a wave of sympathy to the title, but it takes a much stronger and more admirable woman to hold her head high and just move on!
  • Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 4,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I was going to keep schtum on this but as someone has gone to the trouble of making a thread about it, well it would be rude of me not to vent.......so here goes....

.......Javine STFU!!:mad: God this woman has a brass neck. The bare faced audacity of that skanky couple beggars belief. This is about the third newspaper spread that these money grabbing, publicity hungry, talent by-passed, low rent muppets have done since Strictly began. Memo to tabloids editors...we don't give a rat's a*rse what Hylton and her boyfriend think or have to say. Are they so lacking in any discernable career themselves that they have to ride on the coat tails of a beautiful, talented woman they publicly humilated and betrayed.....er yes!:rolleyes: Please just sod off and have your sprog......

....and breath.

Heyho well I laughed my socks off at this when it was aired, and what the hell it's worth another outing. :D

Tee Hee from 7.15 mins onwards

More Tee Hee from beginning to 2.24 mins
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    this bit made me laugh:

"and her outraged ex-boyfriend raged that Harvey had traded in "a Bentley for a Skoda".

really, all Javine is doing is making people hate her even more and love Alesha even more

she needs to shut up her ugly mouth and go back to whoring her sorry a*se to the highest bidder
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Javine has got no shame has fist she steals Aleshas husband and now she is saying she is backing Alesha yeah right shes only doing this to get some publicity because her 15 minutes of fame are up :mad:
  • fozzy123fozzy123 Posts: 270
    Forum Member

Heyho well I laughed my socks off at this when it was aired, and what the hell it's worth another outing. :D

Tee Hee from 7.15 mins onwards

More Tee Hee from beginning to 2.24 mins

Haha! I don't usually like Jamelia but that was good! ;)
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I blame Harvey not Javine.

That man is now getting a BIG reputation for being STUPID.