Options

Is this a decent deal

scottygscottyg Posts: 409
Forum Member
Ive just signed with vodafone on the following deal I think im pleased:confused:

£75 for a Sony Erricsson K850
First 3 months Line Rental £12.50 £25 thereafter
225 mins and 100 texts free monthly.
18 month contract

The phone would be free on the £30 tarriff 500 mins but over the 18 months im told that this way is cheaper as i rarely go over 100 mins a month.

Currently have Orange £20 month 100 mins 150 texts which is pretty poor, and they wont upgrade me until the end of november point blank- now im about to tell them to shove it:D.

Scott

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Scottg

Vodafone Website

K850i Free
    200 Mins
    500 Texts
    £30 per Month
    12 Month deal

I prefer 12 month deals, dont want to be tied to a contract for so long , looking a this deal now

Hope this helps
  • Options
    scottygscottyg Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    Hi Hippy 11

Ive worked (with a calculator:o) out that say the deal you quoted was an 18 month it would be 540 over the 18 months.

Im taking into account that I would naturally renew my contract for around the 30 fee anyway, the other deal including the price of the phone with 25 more mins a month over 18 months would be 412.50. I tried to get the phone free but you cant have everything!!

To be honest I dont send anywhere near 500 texts a month,I prefer the mins, so I doubt id have gone for that and the downside is that ive got the same phone for 18 months.

Hope ive got the figures right:)

Appreciate the reply

Cheers

Scott
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    scottyg

The deal I am looking at is for 12 month only , so it would be £360 with a free phone

I just prefer 12 months then get a new contract and new phone and i would never buy a phone on a contract