Options

What are you doing today to celebrate Justin Bieber's birthday?

Comments

• Options
    Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching this on repeat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEg2VSsKtek

:D
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Washing my hair...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For someone who has inflicted the top 10 only twice (and not just in the UK) in his career, there seems to be an awful lot of media hype surrounding him.

The way the media hype him, having just looked at his chart stat's I was expecting a string of number ones or even several top 5 hits, million selling albums, ala MJ, Madonna, Gaga, Britney, Katy Perry etc. Rather than Happy Birthday, it's more 'wtf is the fuss about'?
  • Options
    JOEHEREJOEHERE Posts: 2,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Staying in bed crying at the fact there's such a crap musician about
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I've been watching his youtube videos from back in the day, shedding quite a few tears. Our baby has come so far!
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    bugloss wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Just!

and in a couple of years time you'll be celebrating Your First Pubic Hair!

That was a mental image I didn't want :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    I've been watching his youtube videos from back in the day, shedding quite a few tears. Our baby has come so far!

Are you for real?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    To celebrate his birthday, I'll be giving my bieber poster a special treat today - It'll get four rounds of ammunition instead of the usually three.
  • Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackboy18 wrote: »
    Stop hating on him just because he is Canadian. Justin isn't merely a talanted musician, he is an accomplished actor as well. Thus, the music section is a huge understatement of what he does.

The fact that he's Canadian has nothing to do with it.

The fact that he's a talentless moron does.
  • Options
    Jackboy18Jackboy18 Posts: 1,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CABLEDUDE wrote: »
    To celebrate his birthday, I'll be giving my bieber poster a special treat today - It'll get four rounds of ammunition instead of the usually three.

Kinky.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Hmmm, maybe draw a picture of the bushy-haired little bugga on a post-it note and attach it to Tony Hart's tombstone where i have been building up a nice gallery of my sketches ...or, maybe nothing.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a little party and treat myself to some jelly and trifle and wash it down with some orange squash.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »

I know. It is so true. In addition to writing several birthday cards to Justin, I wrote a "Thank You" letter to Usher for his help in bringing our little J-Beebs to mainstream attention. But let's be honest - Justin is so talented, it was bound to happen sooner or later. 2012 is the year of Justin; his 18th birthday and a new album coming out, which I know will captivate the world. We Belieb in you, Justin!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stop hating on him just because he is Canadian. Justin isn't merely a talanted musician, he is an accomplished actor as well. Thus, the music section is a huge understatement of what he does.

What's he accomplished as an actor?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    leosw4 wrote: »
    For someone who has inflicted the top 10 only twice (and not just in the UK) in his career, there seems to be an awful lot of media hype surrounding him.

The way the media hype him, having just looked at his chart stat's I was expecting a string of number ones or even several top 5 hits, million selling albums, ala MJ, Madonna, Gaga, Britney, Katy Perry etc. Rather than Happy Birthday, it's more 'wtf is the fuss about'?

Is this true?
    I never realised this.:D

Like you I just assumed that he must probably sell a sensational amount of records in America and I was just simply oblivious to whatever success he might have over there.
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    I've got his music on in the background and am watching clips of him on YouTube. Later, I will be attending a party organised by fellow Beliebers. It's going to be Justin-credible!

How will you be celebrating this joyous day?

Are you 12?
  • Options
    ugglauggla Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a dump
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's he accomplished as an actor?

He won praise from award-winning actor Mark Wahlberg, who says that Justin will be a big Hollywood star one day. Justin is one of the best young actors of our generation. You will look a fool for doubting him when he sweeps up the awards at not just the Grammys but at the Oscars as well. Beiber is an achiever!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackol wrote: »
    Are you 12?

Are you saying there is something wrong with that? Stop being ephebiphobic, or I'm telling my mum! :mad:
  • Options
    LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing, I already celebrated my favourite male vocalist's birthday last Saturday.

Who isn't bloody Justin.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    uggla wrote: »
    Have a dump

Riveting.
  • Options
    AJ3AJ3 Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went out and celebrated earlier today, such a big occasion. The boy wonder has now become a man genius.
  • Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    I've got his music on in the background and am watching clips of him on YouTube. Later, I will be attending a party organised by fellow Beliebers. It's going to be Justin-credible!

How will you be celebrating this joyous day?

Im tired, as ive had a hard day at work, but this is a joke.........right?
  • Options
    ChrisJamesSatsChrisJamesSats Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    I'll celebrate by polishing my trophy thinking about him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this true?
    I never realised this.:D

Like you I just assumed that he must probably sell a sensational amount of records in America and I was just simply oblivious to whatever success he might have over there.

It seems so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber_discography
  • Options
    SevenSeizeSevenSeize Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Uhhhh.....good one?

The slow deterioration of today's society knows no boundaries.