Lee all over Casey again

max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have I missed something?

Last thing I saw between them she was almost in tears because he jumped from her bed into Jasmine's and now Jasmine has gone he's back in her bed again.

I have to say I think Lee is the biggest **** in the whole of Big Brother history and if anyone on here reading this has been voting to save him you need a brain cell transplant!

Comments

• emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you only watch one show every couple of weeks or something? :confused::D
  • max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    Do you only watch one show every couple of weeks or something? :confused::D

Sadly enough I've watched them all, have you seen something I haven't?
  • occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well its only a game show casey not entirely innocent as she
    obviously likes the attention from lee I think people take this situation way to seriously and insulting casey who knows what she is doing and can hold her own its really up to her if she wants lee's affection knowing what he is like and having experienced his rejection once already certaintly no case for taxpayers nhs money to be wasted on something so trivial the way lee is being percieved you'd think he commited a terrible crime its likely something will happen between these two as they say two sides to every story takes two to tango!
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    max_db wrote: »
    Sadly enough I've watched them all, have you seen something I haven't?

Well you seem to have totally missed the bit where he was accusing her of being a game player, and she was refusing to speak to him.
    Then he apologized and they made up. And they've been getting friendlier ever since.

Plus you've missed Lionel being evicted as well. :D
  • JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you'll find it's Casey all over Lee! :o
  • DanShadwellDanShadwell Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Either way it sounds like a Lee-flavoured tadpole smoothie could be on Casey's menu tonight.
  • max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    Well you seem to have totally missed the bit where he was accusing her of being a game player, and she was refusing to speak to him.
    Then he apologized and they made up. And they've been getting friendlier ever since.

Plus you've missed Lionel being evicted as well. :D

Wow, maybe you could be my human diary?

No I did see all that and can't understand what's going on at all. You must be Mr/Mrs Mastermind if you can.

...Not sure what Lionel's eviction has to do with this.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee probably is desperate for a shag so hes going back to Casey