Helen & Kimberly excited for Ashleigh's eviction

Comments

• Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    It's nastier than looking forward to her eviction. They're looking forward to seeing her "crumble". :(

I agree...its very nasty.As nasty as Ashleigh was saying just last week when she was looking forward to seeing Helen crumble without Ash in the house.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dignity and Kim just don't work in the same sentence!

You're getting almost as bad as Underground man with the Kim hate now love. :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I really can't see anyone but Ashleigh going unfortunately.

I really hope I'm proven wrong, but going by the patterns of previous evictions, when one of the girls is up, they usually end up being the one evicted.
    Yeah, it's pretty lucky for Jale that she's not a girl.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just viewers being fickle considering everything thats happened she's handled 90% of it with dignity and properly, unlike her pals.

It's just guilt by association, but Ashleigh who is faaar worse is holier than thou and can do no wrong! :D:D:D

Hmm ... I struggle with the words Kimberley & Dignity ;-)

Edit : Didn't see Janis's identical post ;-) Am practically sat under my desk since the cat hijacked my chair.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    I agree...its very nasty.As nasty as Ashleigh was saying just last week when she was looking forward to seeing Helen crumble without Ash in the house.

Wow how dare you mention something that is Anti-Ashleigh don't you know she is GODLY and can do no wrong!?!? :D:D

The hypocrisy on this forum won't ever fade unfortunately.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    And yet, another reason to vote to keep Ashleigh. :)

I really can't see anyone but Ashleigh going unfortunately.

I really hope I'm proven wrong, but going by the patterns of previous evictions, when one of the girls is up, they usually end up being the one evicted.

You do realise that Jale is female?
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The main reason I dont want Ashleigh going is because I know how much enjoyment the bitches will get.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed. A vote to evict Ashleigh is a vote for Kim and Helen dominating the house, just no no no

No it isn't, a vote to evict Ashleigh means i prefer the other 3 she is up against.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're getting almost as bad as Underground man with the Kim hate now love. :blush:

Lol I don't hate her. I think she's the worst person in that house though. I have no idea who Underground man is btw so can't comment on that assertion.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow how dare you mention something that is Anti-Ashleigh don't you know she is GODLY and can do no wrong!?!? :D:D

The hypocrisy on this forum won't ever fade unfortunately.

Jings crivvens calm down. Of course she can and has done wrong but nothing like those two witches imo.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    No it isn't, a vote to evict Ashleigh means i prefer the other 3 she is up against.
    It also means you vote in one particular way other people choose other ways. All of which is fair enough obviously , whatever people want to do.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »

Don't be silly, golden girl Ashleigh would never say anything as nasty as that :D:p
  • SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's kind of sad watching Kimberly demolish her popularity like she has. Her two closest people in the house are Helen and Steven. Probably the two least popular.

I know. What on Earth happened to Kimberly? I remember how she put Marlon in his place about his gross remarks, how she sat across the table from Helen nose-to-nose, eye-to-eye, giving as good as she got...I could root for that Kimberly. Now she's little more than Helen's shadow.

Much as I consider Steven a fathead I'm not sure I can put all - or even any - of the blame for this on him.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The main reason I dont want Ashleigh going is because I know how much enjoyment the bitches will get.

They will literally smirk until their face muscles ache and then throw a victory party at the smoking area with their two hunnybunnies, gloating about who they wanted to target next

I literally think I would have to turn the channel over to watch some violence in Syria,Iraq or Gaza as that would be far less distressing to watch
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim is entitled to bitch about Ashleigh as much as she wants considering Ashleigh seems to have had it in for her for no reason since the beginning.

Interesting observation by Kim there which confirms to me Ashleigh's issue is with the girls in the house who have attracted male attention, it's very little to do with Helen's gob, imo.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just Like Ashleigh was Excited at the Thought of Ash going last week ,and i'm sure she'd be positively bubbling over at the thought of Helen going so.....Meh it's always the same with so called Enemies in the house
  • FerilatgatrFerilatgatr Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bagshot85 wrote: »
    Really hope the crowd shout ''open it'' tomorrow. That will wipe the smirk off holier than thou' what'sherface.

Omg that would be amazing! :D:D
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    They aren't half as excited as I am over Ashleigh going
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a pair of nasty cows.. Jale needs the boot even more now.

Absolutely--plus it'll freak the HMs out big time!! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Just Like Ashleigh was Excited at the Thought of Ash going last week ,and i'm sure she'd be positively bubbling over at the thought of Helen going so.....Meh it's always the same with so called Enemies in the house
    Yes but Ash thinks half the house are boring c**** as he said at the time amongst other things too. Bit different all that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They aren't half as excited as I am over Ashleigh going

You might want to calm your excitement James. It's looking like she might not be going :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I so hope the witch and her robot toad don't get what they want!
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    divergent wrote: »

Why shouldnt they be excited. Ashleigh has insulted them and schemed against them behind their backs. It would be odd indeed if they wanted her to stay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Why shouldnt they be excited. Ashleigh has insulted them and schemed against them behind their backs. It would be odd indeed if they wanted her to stay.

It's not that they want her to go, but more they think they KNOW she'll go! We as the public, don't intend to give them what they want and to prove them wrong :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Its more than excitement its nastyness. Schemed to make sure Helen didnt get it all her own way at the time yes. And as for insults behind backs and to faces Helen holds that record by some way.