Chris Brown: New Tattoo of Beaten Woman

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 $pirit wrote: »
    What proof have we got that it is a particular person, you are just guessing at this point. He likes unusual imagery (e.g. abstract) and its just a picture and nothing more than that.
    And yes one is definitely too much but what can he do now he cant apologize forever.
    Maybe he could engage his brain and possibly think about how a tattoo that looks similar to pics of his beaten ex GF might not be a good idea? Has that crossed your mind at all?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    I will never for the life of me understand why this man has still a career. I just don't get it. Most people have to pay for much lesser things. Look at Russell Brand who's still haunted by Sachsgate.

Russell Brand has quite a successful movie career. Chris has payed for it by losing many fans and is and probably will never be mega successful because of the incident which is a shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    Oh and and you are oh so perfect :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
    And why are U bringing the incident here when we are clearly trying to talk about his tattoo which has NO reference to the incident.
    Oh my word, what a ridiculous response! Haha!

I don't beat up women, so I'm more perfect than him. I certainly wouldn't get a tattoo like that on my neck if I had been convicted of doing so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Surely ONE is too much.

As for the El Dia dela Muerte claim... I'm not seeing the similarities between these and this
    Skulls don't have lips and skin.

I'm sure if you used your amazing google skills and searched El Dia dela Meurte tattoo, you'd find plenty of exampled where pin-up girls/faces have had the design imposed over the top of them. I know of somebody who has one, and it's definately not a beaten woman

I'm not condoning his behaviour at all - I think he's disgusting, but this is purely poor journalism looking for reasons to again link him to the attack when there is none, and that's the issue at hand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    Maybe he could engage his brain and possibly think about how a tattoo that looks similar to pics of his beaten ex GF might not be a good idea? Has that crossed your mind at all?

It doesn't tho unless you think Rihanna is hideous which she certainly isn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't tho unless you think Rihanna is hideous which she certainly isn't.
    She looked pretty hideous when she was bloody and bruised with a split lip.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will never for the life of me understand why this man has still a career. I just don't get it. Most people have to pay for much lesser things. Look at Russell Brand who's still haunted by Sachsgate.

That's why irks you isnt it :) ? That he still has a flourishing career and he is loved my oh so many people in the world :).

Let me tell you why he still has a career because he is an incredible :
    -Singer
    -Painter
    -Singer
    -Actor
    -should I go on...
    And he is only to get BETTER AND BETTER believe it. And all the HATE in the world that some of you guys have against him is not going to change it :).
    And because in spite of that horrible incident he is truly a good person :).

Lets be clear, its ok to all have divergence of opinions and hate him if you like lol but that is not going to stop him from being talented, accomplishing more and gaining more and more fans :):):):cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my word, what a ridiculous response! Haha!

I don't beat up women, so I'm more perfect than him. I certainly wouldn't get a tattoo like that on my neck if I had been convicted of doing so.

Ok you dont beat up women, great :). Its nice to know that :). You wont get a tattoo like that on your body, good for you ;).
    But its his body, his life !:cool::cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's why irks you isnt it :) ? That he still has a flourishing career and he is loved my oh so many people in the world :).

Let me tell you why he still has a career because he is an incredible :
    -Singer
    -Painter
    -Singer
    -Actor
    -should I go on...
    And he is only to get BETTER AND BETTER believe it. And all the HATE in the world that some of you guys have against him is not going to change it :).
    And because in spite of that horrible incident he is truly a good person :).

Lets be clear, its ok to all have divergence of opinions and hate him if you like lol but that is not going to stop him from being talented, accomplishing more and gaining more and more fans :):):):cool:
    Awww, have you got a poster of him on your wardrobe door?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Incredible isn't it how you can usually tell how old someone is just by their posts...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure if you used your amazing google skills and searched El Dia dela Meurte tattoo, you'd find plenty of exampled where pin-up girls/faces have had the design imposed over the top of them. I know of somebody who has one, and it's definately not a beaten woman

I'm not condoning his behaviour at all - I think he's disgusting, but this is purely poor journalism looking for reasons to again link him to the attack when there is none, and that's the issue at hand.

BIB, Exactly :cool::cool::cool:!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked pretty hideous when she was bloody and bruised with a split lip.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree because all i see is him getting another tattoo, of many that he already has, of a cartoony style that he likes. He even has some of these images that he makes up in art galleries in his home state Virginia.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He doesnt care about what you guys say/think about him, well especially those who hate him lol ;););):cool:
    And he shouldnt, its his LIFE !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww, have you got a poster of him on your wardrobe door?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Incredible isn't it how you can usually tell how old someone is just by their posts...

But using that logic you should have been fast asleep hours ago :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesnt care about what you guys say/think about him, well especially those who hate him lol ;););):cool:
    And he shouldnt, its his LIFE !

Have you a "Breezy <33333" tattoo?
  • OnDatKryptoniteOnDatKryptonite Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and and you are oh so perfect :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
    And why are U bringing the incident here when we are clearly trying to talk about his tattoo which has NO reference to the incident.

But it clearly does to anyone not blinded by favouritism. It's more or less her mug shot from the incident report in a stencil form.

Also, nobody is claiming to be perfect. Just not woman beating idiots scrawling offense images on their skin that they don't have the cultural heritage to have. If you want to defend people like that, I have a long list of convicts looking for penpals you can suck up to although they don't have music awards that apparently are meant to absolve them of being scumbags.

I also would dispute being able to tell people's ages from their posts. Their mental aptitude, common sense and emotional volatility, yes. However a 40 year old idiot or a 20 year old idiot is still an idiot.

Also a debate is a heated discussion exchanging views an ideas with concessions made by each party until a compromise is met or resolution is carried. Just insulting people and antagonising them because they oppose your view is not engaging in debate, it's being a petty annoyance stubbornly defending something despite all other applicable opinions or facts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a great day guys, I enjoyed talking and debating with you all and no Im not being sarcastic :p:p :D:D:D:cool:.

Some of you guys obviously hate him, I dont simple as that. We dont have to agree, thats why we have a forum like this one where we can all debate ;).

Peace :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a great day guys, I enjoyed talking and debating with you all and no Im not being sarcastic

Some of you guys obviously hate him, I dont simple as that. We dont have to agree, thats why we have a forum like this one where we can all debate ;).

Good night and sleep tight under your Breezy blanket. :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a great day guys, I enjoyed talking and debating with you all and no Im not being sarcastic :p:p :D:D:D:cool:.

Haterz init yeah?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it clearly does to anyone not blinded by favouritism. It's more or less her mug shot from the incident report in a stencil form.

Also, nobody is claiming to be perfect. Just not woman beating idiots scrawling offense images on their skin that they don't have the cultural heritage to have. If you want to defend people like that, I have a long list of convicts looking for penpals you can suck up to although they don't have music awards that apparently are meant to absolve them of being scumbags.

Its clearly not her mugshot why would he get a tattoo of it considering they are friends now. He just is very artistic and likes cartoon style tattoos and graffiti. Anyway the rest of the post isn't really relevant but all people deserve a second chance to change and be rehabilitated not just music stars.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its clearly not her mugshot why would he get a tattoo of it considering they are friends now. He just is very artistic and likes cartoon style tattoos and graffiti. Anyway the rest of the post isn't really relevant but all people deserve a second chance to change and be rehabilitated not just music stars.

Poor Breezy, so mizundastood. Just a peaceful, artistic guys - and yet those haterz decide to see bad thing in him. :cry:
  • OnDatKryptoniteOnDatKryptonite Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do I really have to link to her mugshot? It's clearly her mugshot. Come on. Adjust your screen.

That is not a cartoon. This is.

http://www.bitrebels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Intriguingly-Awesome-Cartoon-Tattoo-Illustrations-2.jpg

Nor is it graffiti. This is.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3343/3193140044_5dcbbb2f9f.jpg

This is Rihanna's mugshot.

http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rihanna4.jpg

Now, do we really have to play "which of these things is not like the other"? Sesame Street is for kids.

Keep digging in your bag for excuses, I will bet mine is deeper.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Breezy, so mizundastood. Just a peaceful, artistic guys - and yet those haterz decide to see bad thing in him. :cry:

Firstly your grammar is appaling :D Secondly if you demonize people who have made mistakes then how will they change and correct their behavior. He had a tough upbringing as im sure many people in his situation have had as well. He clearly has corrected his behaviour to some extent as it hasn't happened since. Dont know what you expect him to do? just sit in his bedroom and leach off this system :rolleyes:
    Forgiven but not forgotten is my stance on it.

I wouldn't call him peaceful tho but he is very artisitc even having some of his work in art galleries :) I just know you are all reaching massively with this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do I really have to link to her mugshot? It's clearly her mugshot. Come on. Adjust your screen.

That is not a cartoon. This is.

http://www.bitrebels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Intriguingly-Awesome-Cartoon-Tattoo-Illustrations-2.jpg

Nor is it graffiti. This is.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3343/3193140044_5dcbbb2f9f.jpg

This is Rihanna's mugshot.

http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rihanna4.jpg

Now, do we really have to play "which of these things is not like the other"? Sesame Street is for kids.

Keep digging in your bag for excuses, I will bet mine is deeper.

Chris has done a number of things wrong but i can safely say there are no similarities whatsoever. He has no motive for it at all especially as he has denied it. They are friends and it is clearly just an artistic tattoo. But you keep trying to find and make up more and more stupid reasons to dislike him (tattoo, global warming, why your coffee tastes crap etc)