Union J
    Jahmene
    Ella

if your going on past voting trends then you should have kye down as winner
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Jade will be as overlooked as people say.

Rebecca was kinda overlooked compared to the likes of Cher and Katie - she beat them both.

Jade to win!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    comparing jade ellis to rebecca ferguson is like comparing a donkey to a racehorse
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    1: Ella - Winner
    2: James
    3: Carolynne
    4: GMD3
    5: Lucy
    6: Jade Ellis
    7: Jahmene
    8: Union J
    9: Kye
    10: MK1 :(
    11: Rylan
    12: Melanie

I think with acts like MK1 it all depends in the direction they are going to go in, they could be first out or they could be the last group standing but Louis as their mentor doesn't give me much hope.
  • Options
    LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ajt83 wrote: »
    comparing jade ellis to rebecca ferguson is like comparing a donkey to a racehorse

Couldn't agree more Rebbecca is fantastic Jade in my opinion is distinctly average.
  • Options
    beckham76beckham76 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »

Rebecca was kinda overlooked compared to the likes of Cher and Katie - she beat them both.

Jade to win!!
    was rebecca really over looked?
    i thought she was awesome from day 1.......
    and jade ellis is shocking in comparison!
    she like a lada and becca is a ferrari
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    dondfan998 wrote: »

Jade to win!!

But rebecca wasn't the underrated of the season? Treyc was.

Sophie, Jade, Treyc, Rachel Adedji
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't quote, on phone, soz.

@NobbyBurton I feel the same way about Jade Ellis. I'm really surprised people are predicting her to be eliminated near the start.

@beckham76 What happened to your Carolynne support? :eek:

Oh and for the record, Jade Ellis is 10000x better than Rebecca Ferguson in every way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

@NobbyBurton I feel the same way about Jade Ellis. I'm really surprised people are predicting her to be eliminated near the start.

Oh and for the record, Jade Ellis is 10000x better than Rebecca Ferguson in every way.
    i have gone off Carolynne based on her personalty and i think her voice is aweful now! thats where my support for her has gone!!
    also this article has rubber stamped my contempt for her..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/82659/Now-its-Shame-Academy.html

got to admit though Rylan was better than i thought! still aweful though!! but think he is better than jade ellis!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I disagree she is the weakest solo act in the competition.
  • Options
    only1winneronly1winner Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    I disagree she is the weakest solo act in the competition.
    Surely Lucy followed by Rylan is the Weakest karaoke singer left?
    Jade would proberly be a better singer of she stopped crying, surely that effects the vocals?
    jade is stunning looking, i would say she will get alot of the votes people think are going to Carolynne? the gay vote surely goes to her over Rylan?
    i think she might be here alot longer than we expect!
    true though that from what we have seen so far she is bottom 3 act vocally?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Lucy followed by Rylan is the Weakest karaoke singer left?
    Jade would proberly be a better singer of she stopped crying, surely that effects the vocals?
    jade is stunning looking, i would say she will get alot of the votes people think are going to Carolynne? the gay vote surely goes to her over Rylan?
    i think she might be here alot longer than we expect!
    true though that from what we have seen so far she is bottom 3 act vocally?

I would put Rylan above Jade when it comes to vocals to be honest.

His Judges houses performance wasn't too bad he has went up a lot in my estimation can't see him being in the bottom 2 for weeks to come.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade's one of the best vocalists in the competition IMO?
  • Options
    only1winneronly1winner Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    I would put Rylan above Jade when it comes to vocals to be honest.

His Judges houses performance wasn't too bad he has went up a lot in my estimation can't see him being in the bottom 2 for weeks to come.
    i agree Ryan geezer was alot better than he had been he has obviously had the benefit of alot of vocal training and a song to suit, maybe even a tad of auto tunning from the producers?
    im with you in thinking that jade is in the bottom couple havent seen much of her to suggest she deserves her place in the top 3 girls, but i seriously think this years joke act lucy is the worst singer? infact Ella apart im struggling to see where Tulisa was coming from! i can only imagine there going to let her sing her own songs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beckham76 wrote: »
    i have gone off Carolynne based on her personalty and i think her voice is aweful now! thats where my support for her has gone!!
    also this article has rubber stamped my contempt for her..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/82659/Now-its-Shame-Academy.html

got to admit though Rylan was better than i thought! still aweful though!! but think he is better than jade ellis!!!
    Yeah, her personality isn't appealing to me much anymore either (omg we are agreeing, what is happening!?). I still love her voice although she wasn't at her best at judges houses I don't think.

Rylan will continue to win you over week by week, you will surely be stanning for him soon... :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    13 - MK1
    12 - Rylan
    11 - Amy (Wildcard)
    10 - Jade
    09 - Lucy
    08 - GMD3
    07 - Kye
    06 - Jehmaine
    05 - James
    04 - Melanie
    03 - Union J
    02 - Carolynne
    01 - Ella
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, her personality isn't appealing to me much anymore either (omg we are agreeing, what is happening!?). I still love her voice although she wasn't at her best at judges houses I don't think.

Rylan will continue to win you over week by week, you will surely be stanning for him soon... :)
    come on numb nuts :) we didnt really agree! you said Jade is 1000000000000000x better than Rebbeca! haha
    and i said carols voice is awful and you said you loved her voice!! so we can both rest were not morphing into eachother! phew.....

but on a serious not i think her voice is irritating and weak as a milky tea!
    its better than Lucy Spraggen, but she dosnt have the fan base of lucy, so will go before her!
    Rylan was better at JH! but i WILL NEVER be won over!!!!! haha

anyway want a forfit bet?
    Rylan dosnt make it past week 5 as you said he will?
    we should let Luner legend pick the forfeit!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a fan yet but he went up a lot in my estimation at Judges Houses, He will be around for weeks to come anyone saying he will be in the bottom 2 in the first week is just wishful thinking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Not a fan yet but he went up a lot in my estimation at Judges Houses, He will be around for weeks to come anyone saying he will be in the bottom 2 in the first week is just wishful thinking.
    i was 1 of them thinking bottom 2 and gone week 1 until i followed stacey on twitter then i saw there is more chance of Rylan and Stacey getting married than that happeneing!!
    shame though! bottom 3 is quite clear though on vocal abilty?
    jade,rylan,lucy?

but i fear for MK1 as they dont seem to have much of a following, also the 2 boybands going for the same vote.. seen what happened in aussie 1 with the same thing? GHD's surely in jepody?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beckham76 wrote: »
    come on numb nuts :) we didnt really agree! you said Jade is 1000000000000000x better than Rebbeca! haha
    and i said carols voice is awful and you said you loved her voice!! so we can both rest were not morphing into eachother! phew.....

but on a serious not i think her voice is irritating and weak as a milky tea!
    its better than Lucy Spraggen, but she dosnt have the fan base of lucy, so will go before her!
    Rylan was better at JH! but i WILL NEVER be won over!!!!! haha

anyway want a forfit bet?
    Rylan dosnt make it past week 5 as you said he will?
    we should let Luner legend pick the forfeit!!
    Okay I'll re-phrase...it was the first thing we had agreed on then. ;)

Yeah, Lucy definitely has a strong fanbase although I can see it shortening seeing as she won't be able to fit into the themes well every week at all, and I think people will bore of her quickly.

I'll pass on the last offer, because I think Rylan could make the final five, it's definitely not out of the question. It really depends on his performances each week I think. I'd love to think he'll make it that far but I'm not sure yet. :p
    [/B]

That's good news. :) & Yeah I agree, lots do find him annoying and want him gone asap and are obviously just hoping he'll the bottom two near to the beginning, which I don't think will actually be the case.
  • Options
    LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    13th - MK1 :(
    12th - Rylan
    11th - Carolynne
    10th - Lucy
    9th - Christopher
    8th - GMD3
    7th - Jade
    6th - Melanie
    5th - Kye
    4th - Union J
    3rd - Jahmene
    2nd - James
    1st - Ella
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    13th - Jade Ellis
    12th - James Arther
    11th - Melanie Masson
    10th - Amy (wildcard)
    9th - GMD3
    8th - Rylan Clark
    7th - Lucy Spraggan
    6th - MK1
    5th - Union J
    4th - Jahmene Douglas
    3rd - Carolynne
    2nd - Kye
    1st - Ella
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can i change mine now ive seen james arthur twitter posts?
    13, james arthur!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    13. MK1
    12. GMD3
    11. Jade Ellis
    10. Melanie Masson
    9. Amy Mottram (Wildcard)
    8. James Arthur
    7. Rylan Clark
    6. Lucy Spraggan
    5. Carolynne Poole
    4. Jahmene Douglas
    3. Union J
    2. Kye Sones
    1. Ella Henderson (Winner)

We should probably be expecting at least one double elimination night now that we will have one extra with the wildcard pick.