Options

Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some don't get the "press persona" some celebs put on for their job ..

Was the vodka/strap-on stuff part of the persona? No, it wasn't.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Excuse me is more polite.

Excuse me?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All this talk of a 'strap-on makes me feel sick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excuse me?:confused:

That's better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All this talk of a 'strap-on makes me feel sick.

I thought it was the dry-humping you had a major problem with? The strap-on stuff is a step down from that abomination surely?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's better.

Glad you approve.:)
    Could you please answer me?:)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do we need to start with the "she is worse" stuff everytime people have a negative opinion of Peter...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh the ..she is worse .. Stuff is starting

Sad innit?:yawn:

'Cuse me...............:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do we need to start with the "she is worse" stuff everytime people have a negative opinion of Peter...

Imho................. the abomination really is an arse.:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Only because Katie made him be an arse ...it's all her fault don't you know :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is. And it wasn't because of a negative opinion of Peter. He is being called smutty, disgusting, disrespectful to women, unable to be anything, & other ridiculous accusations.
    Glass houses & bricks on this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Isn't she just.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    She's always running her fingers through it, if I was Andre I would tell her to get it chopped off, its like a security blanket.
    Oh no I think he likes to boast about her luscious natural locks far too much to ask her to do that!
    A word like boak makes me think that you come from my part of the world.;)

There was a clip somewhere where Peteybabes was being really vulgar in the back of a car.
    KP, of course was playing along with it but the abomination that is Andre was right in there for the kill.

It was vile and whilst I can forgive KP for it.............because she has never pretended to be anything other than a slapper............I bet Peteybabes regrets it all.;)

Aye boak isnae a widely used word!:D

I do have a vague recollection of the "car incident" & recall feeling slightly nauseous.
    I think that is one of many things about PA that irritate me, he's so bloomin self righteous, guarded with everything he says/does, terrified of putting a foot wrong etc. The whole show is contrived from start to finish. IMO he dearly wishes the he could erase all the sexual innuendo stuff from the public's minds but sorry Pete you can't, you behaved like a complete t**t & showed a side of you that must make you want to jump into a big hole in the ground.
    And if I was her I'd tell Andre to get it chopped off...immediately.
    :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is. And it wasn't because of a negative opinion of Peter. He is being called smutty, disgusting, disrespectful to women, unable to be anything, & other ridiculous accusations.
    Glass houses & bricks on this thread.

It sure is..as soon as anyone says a negative thing about Peter .. The bricks of hatred towards Katie are picked up and thrown.. I often think this is to derail the topic.
    As for claims he is a gent with Emily..none of you know that because you are shown what they want you to see.. IMO he should be a gent with ALL women at ALL times .. My dad always said a man should treat a woman how he wants men to treat his daughter ..
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because even after all this time, the ONLY way to make him look slightly less abominable than he actually is, is to compare him to his ex-wife, as though being "better" than her is an achievement.
    I'd be more than happy to compare him to another MAN, if there was another z-list famewhore of comparable desperation around.
    Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do 800,000 people find his boring life so interesting? He was a useless pop singer in the nineties who revived his career in a reality show and married the queen of reality shows, Katie Price. Mercifully KP is no longer on ITV2, so is there any chance Andre can get the heave ho as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because even after all this time, the ONLY way to make him look slightly less abominable than he actually is, is to compare him to his ex-wife, as though being "better" than her is an achievement.
    I'd be more than happy to compare him to another MAN, if there was another z-list famewhore of comparable desperation around.
    Any suggestions?

Alex Reid??
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sure is..as soon as anyone says a negative thing about Peter .. The bricks of hatred towards Katie are picked up and thrown.. I often think this is to derail the topic.
    As for claims he is a gent with Emily..none of you know that because you are shown what they want you to see.. IMO he should be a gent with ALL women at ALL times .. My dad always said a man should treat a woman how he wants men to treat his daughter ..

Quite.
    I imagine PA would be the first to complain if any man treated his daughter the way he treated her mother.
    And what message is he giving Junior about women?
    Some women - like your mother - are only good for one thing, and some women - not your mother- are to be treated with respect.
    Charming.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Glenn A wrote: »
    Why do 800,000 people find his boring life so interesting? He was a useless pop singer in the nineties who revived his career in a reality show and married the queen of reality shows, Katie Price. Mercifully KP is no longer on ITV2, so is there any chance Andre can get the heave ho as well.

I can't say I find him interesting because someone so needy, desperate to be adored by everyone who also behaves like a helpless teenager is anything but, but I do watch his show & I do question myself as to why & as yet I still can't answer:confused::confused:
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB - Happens on the KP thread ALL the time, as well you know Betty. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The real de-railing is when posters personally attack others & say they pity them for making a positive post about PA.
    I don't think Peter was disrespecting KP by acting like that, because she was all for it. If he did it to Emily when she isn't all for it, it would be disrespectful. I get what Nicola meant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The real de-railing is when posters personally attack others & say they pity them for making a positive post about PA.
    I don't think Peter was disrespecting KP by acting like that, because she was all for it. If he did it to Emily when she isn't all for it, it would be disrespectful. I get what Nicola meant.

Sorry but I am confused.:confused:

Do you mean that the abomination that is Andre is just perfect and can act however he chooses?:confused:

Is it acceptable to be a scrubber with KP and a real gent with Emily?

A real gent..?:eek:............excuse me whilst I laugh.

I'll even go for the triple. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have got to be joking Cyril.

Whats she done lately? She didnt do anything around the marriage to my knowledge. I saw the comments she made about Kelly but thats just two cats fighting.

I think what you have to understand about her is that she'll play up to the situation she finds herself in. But it isn't her.

This loud over the top sexual character that keeps getting referred to, thats just the old Jordan act coming out. It's an act.
    PA has always been how he was in the jungle on every show he's done. That is how he interracts with people, which is why he's popular with people, very much unlike KP. She actually said she isn't a people person like he is, in their show.

To my knowledge he didnt even have any shows before the jungle. What i'm getting across is the character you see on the TV shows isn't quite the real him - IMHO and i've met him a LOT. I would agree he's more a people person than her but lets face it - shes the exact opposite of a people person because she finds it hard to open up to people. I think he can come across as a people person, thats more the truth - is it genuine? Hmmm. When i saw him do TV appearances prior to the jungle and even some of the intial K&P episodes there definitely wasn't the suffering, sympathy seeking element to him. He actually came across quite confident back then, if he still is now then its all hidden under a very carefully crafted persona.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't say I find him interesting because someone so needy, desperate to be adored by everyone who also behaves like a helpless teenager is anything but, but I do watch his show & I do question myself as to why & as yet I still can't answer:confused::confused:

I kind of find him a bit fascinating for that reason.

Imagine My Life as narrated by David A:

High in the tree, we see the Orange Pezza Bird primp and preen as part of the mating ritual. Watch how he teases and fiddles with his feathers until every last one is in place. See how he gazes intently at himself and then returns to primp and preen some more. Hear the coo of the PezzaBoss from below the branches urging him to hurry the fu*k up as he's two hours late... etc etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I kind of find him a bit fascinating for that reason.

Imagine My Life as narrated by David A:

High in the tree, we see the Orange Pezza Bird primp and preen as part of the mating ritual. Watch how he teases and fiddles with his feathers until every last one is in place. See how he gazes intently at himself and then returns to primp and preen some more. Hear the coo of the PezzaBoss from below the branches urging him to hurry the fu*k up as he's two hours late... etc etc

Good description of the abomination.:)
This discussion has been closed.