Kimberley and Howard

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
Forum Member
✭✭
These two are my favourites this year. Both seem nice and just want to get on with it and aren't interested in all the bitching and backstabbing

Paula, Lorraine and Ben are OK as well

Mona is alright sometimes, other times she annoys me.

Not really liking James and Noorul

Kate seems a bit false to me.

Not sure about Maj and Yasmina.

Debra and Phillip=:mad::mad:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree , Howard is the probably the only guy alongside Maj who I like at this point. I like Yasmina and Paula from the girls

Neutral about Kate and Mona.

Not sure about Kimberley although from what I've seen of her so far she does seem like she's gonna be irritating. Same for Ben and Debra.

Not seen enough of Lorraine.

Don't like Phillip,Noorul and James. Phillip because all he is is a big gob who moans but doesn't come up with the goods and always looks for a fall guy. James because he was extremely lame last night in his behvaiour regarding the boardroom (I was shocked with his "pee" admission on YF , it was just so tacky and rather disgusting) and Noorul because he just seems fame hungry.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still struggling to put names to most of the faces but agree with Debra :mad:

Phillip ... is he the one with the deep voice? Yeah, not so keen on him so far.

James is just plain rude!!!

Howard, not keen on what I've seen so far

:)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which one's Kimberely?

The red-head, the American or the one that wears glasses?
  • PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Kimberley is the American.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kimberley is the American.

Ta.

Not seen enough of her yet to come to any sort of decision.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Howard's not entirely innocent. When he came back from the boardroom saying that the wrong people were there and that Rocky wouldn't have gone if he had taken the right people. Seems like he was stirring the pot a bit there.

Quite clever really, because instead of allowing the other candidates think that he was the lucky one to still be there, he turned it back on them and made them think that they were the lucky ones to still be there. Plus he didn't exactly say which candidates should have been taken into the boardroom, I suppose you might aswell put the fear of God into ALL of your competition if you can. :cool:
  • Jamie181Jamie181 Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    I agree, Kimberly is my favourite of the girls and Howard for the boys.:)

Kimberly hasnt really done anything so far, but my gut tells me I will like her. She seems very honest and straight-forward but also strong unlike some of the other quieter ones like Paula or Lorraine.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Phillip is this year's Alex. Don't like him one bit.

I really like Kimberley and Howard as well and think the former will flourish when she has a chance to take control, as atm she seems to have been shouted down by a few of the girls who seem to have underestimated her. I like Lorraine as well - she seems quite sensible but may be overpowered by the other stronger personalities.

Despise Debra.

Not sure on the rest as it stands. Thought Yasmina did a good job as PM though. Better than Mona.