Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate my internet :(
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa..I tweeted Phil this morning too about that, told him he should know better re the press, or was it open season on Danyl on TM as well.
  • lisa1972lisa1972 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    oh really. He told me off because i said apparently therefore as didnt see it therefore i should know better being a Sociology teacher! So he took the bloody time to search my profile before replying

Patronising git! i found myself creeping a bit as im papranoid he might go on TM and say Danyl fans are nasty and argumentative :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think we will get a reply from my tweet and your retweet re Danyl's songs Lisa? :D
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Do you think we will get a reply from my tweet and your retweet re Danyl's songs Lisa? :D

Hmmm i wish :D perhaps ill just keep pestering him *nothing new there then!*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we should tweet him some nsync love.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll leave the pestering to you. If I start doing it as well, he may leave the country, and we want him to dance on Saturday! :D:D
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    I'll leave the pestering to you. If I start doing it as well, he may leave the country, and we want him to dance on Saturday! :D:D

LOL! i seem to amuse him been as a couple of my tweets are in his favorites so i will carry on :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure he doesn't mind, Lisa :)
    Forum Member
    haha im sure he gets worse than me :)
    Forum Member
    Youknow what ive just watched back his audition and his first live show perfomance. I remember going WTF when the comments came out then and i stil feel the same!! Those comments broke him there and then and its been downhill for him ever since
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate simply red and I keep listening to it again and again...
This discussion has been closed.