Options

Coach Trip 2013./2014

Comments

• Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!! I LOVE Martina Cole! And you're right...they're the "hard nuts" in everyone of her novels...real East End Cor Blimey Geezers who dont want anyone messing with them! Good call ewoodie!

I'm reading her latest at the mo. If they is mugged off or you cross 'em, they will send the boys round to rip your 'ead off and yer body will never be found! Just like on CT really!

Jessie Keane is another writer who is fairly similar to MC. I loved the Annie Carter series.
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but I can't stand Victoria already. She comes across like a massive big head. Doesn't do public transport. Please go away!!!

The two new girls seem more likeable.

Yeah I'm not too keen on her, the guy (Liam?) seems okay though. I think I just like both new couples more by default because I've seen too much of the others!
  • Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not too keen on her, the guy (Liam?) seems okay though. I think I just like both new couples more by default because I've seen too much of the others!

Liam seems ok. Just like Raz, but Elv is a bully.

'Im not gunna sugarcoat it!!!!
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elv is one of the least likeable coachees ever, he goes on as if he has been on the coach since the start when he's barely been on a week, his reaction to Noreen was very OTT and his treatment of Ravinder and Zack was disgraceful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Elv is one of the least likeable coachees ever, he goes on as if he has been on the coach since the start when he's barely been on a week, his reaction to Noreen was very OTT and his treatment of Ravinder and Zack was disgraceful.

I went off him once he targeted zack and ravinder. Can't say I felt sorry for Noreen, because she was being selfish and Stacey had to leave the trip as a result.

He's become aggressive towards James and Darren though. Funny how a week can change your opinion on couples. A week ago I wasn't keen on James at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the two new couples too, shame they have come on so late and not 2 or 3 weeks ago when they might have stood a chance and not been part of the newbie 3 day revolving door. Liam is very easy on the eye!

Nah. Victoria would have been the bitch from hell if they boarded a couple of weeks back.
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It made me smile when Elv said he was 'being himself' as if that made it all right. It just means his 'self' is rather objectionable and he could really do with improving it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It made me smile when Elv said he was 'being himself' as if that made it all right. It just means his 'self' is rather objectionable and he could really do with improving it.

Elv has quickly gone from being one of my favourites to the least likeable coachee. What a nasty piece of work he really is, when it comes to the votes.
  • Options
    Hershey2Hershey2 Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I must be watching a different programme to everybody else!

I haven't seen any racism or bullying tbh, but it does seem that those who speak their mind and don't sugar coat what they say get branded as such.

The way I see it, rightly or wrongly, is that we only see a tiny part of their day, and then only edited bits, things like Zack 'taking over' the tour guide role or being over bearing would rub me up the wrong way as well.

And yes Elv did come across a bit OTT about it, but we don't know what the back story behind it all was.

When some of them do the 'I am voting for xyz...., but we really like you, it's just that you have been on the coach trip too long' baloney it drives me nuts, not a valid reason imo.
  • Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I propose a NEW format for Coach Trip!

The coachies trip around during the day doing what they do and at 5pm we watch the day's activities broadcast during which time we either phone or text who we want to vote for. Then at 5.30 we cross LIVE to where they are assembled at their location and the viewers votes are read out and those coachies we don't like are sent packing and the newbies arrive within 24 hours :D.

I think this would be a great way to get rid of these greedy long term coach-hoggers >:( - let US decide :p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The coachies trip around during the day doing what they do and at 5pm we watch the day's activities broadcast during which time we either phone or text who we want to vote for. Then at 5.30 we cross LIVE to where they are assembled at their location and the viewers votes are read out and those coachies we don't like are sent packing and the newbies arrive within 24 hours :D.

I think this would be a great way to get rid of these greedy long term coach-hoggers >:( - let US decide :p.

Lol that's a terrible idea. I hate anything when it comes down to the general public vote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

the only problem is that as far as I can tell the GBP *never* make the right decision when voting for stuff :)

The truth is they just need to actually enforce the existing rules and police the no collusion rule.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should introduce certain activities where the losing side has to vote for each other. The teams would be shuffled around from time to time by brenden, so the cliques can't stay together.

One of the losing team will be voted off.
  • Options
    PoolioPoolio Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Elv and Roy are definitely characters from a Martina cole novel.

Oi, don't get lemon with me and give us yellow cards, otherwise I'll land one on the end of your chin pal!!!!

Roy reminds me of a wannabe Billy Bright from the film The Football Factory! Elv would fit nicely in that too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poolio wrote: »
    Roy reminds me of a wannabe Billy Bright from the film The Football Factory! Elv would fit nicely in that too.

'Put your soppy cap on and faark off'!!!
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How nice of the coach to drop Brendan off at his home town at the end of the trip! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brits abroad >:(
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »

Is he the one who just made the nasty comment about Darren and James getting a red card. nasty nasty nasty >:(
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brits abroad >:(

and they are still sober!
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pain in the bums the lot!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The 2 A hole is a tee off!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Is he the one who just made the nasty comment about Darren and James getting a red card. nasty nasty nasty >:(

Yes...

That comment made him look rather foolish if you ask me. As if anyone is going to vote off anyone on a yellow tonight
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a 3 in standard grade art, still can't draw!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annabelle mucking about again...at the golf course and the painting.

Sigh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D:D Well done Darren. Tough luck Elv :D:D