Who's win would cause the most "outrage"?

Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's obvious whoever wins there will be the usual crap of "oh they didn't deserve it" or "such and such were robbed" but who's win will cause the most outrage on this forum
Going from most likely to cause outrage to least id say:

1. Mark and Karen
2. Caroline and Pasha
3. Frankie and Kevin
4. Simon and Kristina

PS I'd be pretty happy with whoever wins tbh

Comments

• kassieqkassieq Posts: 3,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pixie and Trent, seeing as they are not in the final ;-):)
  • PebroxPebrox Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Definitely Mark.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ennui ennui, now Pixie's gone they couldn't get more apathy out of me
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Marks wins I think this forum will go into meltdown :D
  • sambadansambadan Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest the final has a last minute extra final pairing.

John Sergeant and Ann Widdecombe.
    1st dance: Paso Doble
    2nd dance: American Smooth
    Showdance.
    They should automatically get 40/40 for every routine and obviously win the glitterball ;).
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Thing about the final is it's all on the public vote which defuses a lot of potential outrage.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,169
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »

For me, that would make his win even more satisfying. :D
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »

He's my least favourite, since i am in the Anyone but Mark camp.
    But if he DOES win, it will be because people voted for him, in which case I might just about summon up a couple of tuts and a head shake, but that will be it.
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I think Digital Spy will explode if Mark wins!

I think generally a lot of people would be miffed if either Mark or Simon won it considering they've scraped through so many times, but on here Simon would probably be well received by most.
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Mark
    2. Kevin
    3. Kristina
    4. The others

Couples identified by primary target of feather spitting.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    He's my least favourite, since i am in the Anyone but Mark camp.
    But if he DOES win, it will be because people voted for him, in which case I might just about summon up a couple of tuts and a head shake, but that will be it.

Exactly. I certainly won't be outraged or have a meltdown. Will I be disappointed? Yes. He is no more than the 6th best celeb this year, based on dancing. But if people voted for him to win then I would accept him as the winner and move on. Life is too short to get annoyed over SCD.

The meltdown on here would be quite something though :o
  • QwaarJetQwaarJet Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I barely care. My outrage was with Pixie's elimination. I'd like Caroline to win, but I'm not really that bothered this year. Unlike last year, where when Abbey won I nearly threw things across the room in disgust.
  • shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Mark.

It won't happen, but the reaction on here would be glorious though. There would be a queue of people proclaiming they were flouncing 2015's show in protest. :D
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely Mark.

It won't happen, but the reaction on here would be glorious though. There would be a queue of people proclaiming they were flouncing 2015's show in protest. :D

Now you see I don't think that's too likely. Certainly many people may despair at the sanity of the majority of the voters ;-) were Mark and Karen to win but it would still ostensibly be the decision of the voters. It wouldn't be a Gethin or an Austin situation. Jake is the closest we've had to one of those and he was adrift enough on points for most people to cede that he probably did deserve to go on the night (and even overall over the series). If Mark's performances on Saturday were enough to persuade the majority of people to cast their votes in his direction (heaven forbid :D), then I actually think most people on here would accept that. Unless of course we're talking conspiracy theories and that's a whole different can of worms :D.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I've ever watched a final in which I didn't indubitably despise some contestant or another (well... DEREK HOUGH.) And after a kind poster here pointed out to me that Kevin Clifton defeated Derek the Horrible in TWO major championships, I think I'm actually in love with him... (Kevin that is, but I suppose the informant as well.)

So it's lovely to just wait to be delighted with whatever happens :)
  • soexcitedsoexcited Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Mark and Karen imo. Depending on your best dancer vs 'journey'/most improved view on who should win. Can't wait!!!
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No matter who wins there will be threads (and I do mean plural) from those that wanted the others to, asking "How did X win Strictly?"

With the blindingly obvious answer being "because they won the public vote"

;)
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i my house it would be Simon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    Definitely Mark, I hope he doesn't win
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Well i my house it would be Simon

You know how in another thread someone said you are not a fan of Simon and you asked what made them think that? ;-)
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would just be shocked if Simon and Mark won, considering both have been in the bottom two a whopping 3 times. But this year has held some surprises.

At the end of the day, the person who gets the most votes on the night is the rightful winner, no matter whether you like them or not.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    You know how in another thread someone said you are not a fan of Simon and you asked what made them think that? ;-)

Lol, it's posts like that one.
  • bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am happy with anyone but Mark - either of the other three would be legitimate champions
  • peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Thing about the final is it's all on the public vote which defuses a lot of potential outrage.

Very true, but that won't stop the outrage. Fill your bingo card with any of the following posts should somebody unpopular (Mark) actually win:

- Judges' unfair marking influencing viewers
    - Dance order unfair on [insert name of favourite]
    - Judges' Pick being unfair on [insert name of favourite]
    - Wardrobe have it in for [insert name of favourite]
    - Unpopularity/popularity of professional partner influencing the vote
    - Music choice all wrong for [insert name of favourite]
    - BBC conspiracy as telephone number for [insert name of favourite] engaged all evening*
    - IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

Did I miss any?

*my favourite, which comes up every year from people who don't realise it's the main number that is engaged, not the suffix.