Scoop nobody is going to buy a Stevie Richie album

dannyboy22dannyboy22 Posts: 1,029
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know he's in the music business but if Stevie and Chloe couldn't break into the industry after x factor then thay have no chance after big brother.

Comments

• An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I have thought in previous series that the Americans seem to have a belief that BB is a much bigger show than it is. They seem to think it pulls the sorts of audiences that can shift merchandise.

Out of curiosity were wither of them any good on the X Factor. I am assuming they were both in the live shows and presumably you have to be pretty good to get to that stage.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    I have thought in previous series that the Americans seem to have a belief that BB is a much bigger show than it is. They seem to think it pulls the sorts of audiences that can shift merchandise.

Out of curiosity were wither of them any good on the X Factor. I am assuming they were both in the live shows and presumably you have to be pretty good to get to that stage.

Chloe didn't last very long. She never really improved on her audition and was very variable in her performances.

It looked like Stevi might make the final at one point. He was a joke act though, so the public were voting for him based on a mixture of winding up the judges and wanting to see how he'd top his last terrible performance.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, what he knows of them is that they met on a singing show, and they're "well-known" enough to have been asked on to this show.

I know it's silly to think that someone on a singing show can actually sing ... but what can I say. He is American, after all.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm getting a bit annoyed with Scoop imparting his pearls of wisdom to other housemates.
    He acts like he's an expert on everything.
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're right. I think they think CBB gets about 25m viewers a day.:o:D
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't quite believe he called them "musicians"
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    revolver44 wrote: »
    I still can't quite believe he called them "musicians"

I'm sure I heard Jenna say on live feed that his voice was like velvet :o
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure I heard Jenna say on live feed that his voice was like velvet :o

You sure he didn't say "like a vulva"? :p
  • dannyboy22dannyboy22 Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting a bit annoyed with Scoop imparting his pearls of wisdom to other housemates.

Yeah I agree with this its starting to grate on me a bit now.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    He is personally offended that they dont have a single. :D:D:D
    He reminds me of that Harry Enfield character that butts in all the time saying "Only me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkZdTHmX0TQ
  • GravitationalGravitational Posts: 1,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He might sell three. Chloe, his Mum and his Daughter.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dannyboy22 wrote: »
    I know he's in the music business but if Stevie and Chloe couldn't break into the industry after x factor then thay have no chance after big brother.
    Clearly he thinks they're both excellent singers.........whether Stevi and or Chloe have exaggerated their singing prowess is anyone's guess. Scoop is quite obviously clueless that Stevi was a 'joke act', & Chloe was basically a one trick pony. :D