Options

Is it all over for Jade now? No-one likes a bully.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
Forum Member
Almost all good will toward her has evaporated. I think it is the beginning of the end for her career as a professional thick-but-well-meaning-clown. There might be a few articles where she gives "her side of the story" but after it all dies down the ugly bully will have no further use.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's got 4million quid, she can invest and never have to work again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    If she's got 4million quid, she can invest and never have to work again.

Yeah, because jammy deadbeats always hang on to their moolah..cf that Lotto lout.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing her chucked out to nobody is SO SO satisfying! I hope someone you-tubes it to add to my all time favourites. Long time in coming

WOOHOO!! very proud of you voters!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think she ever has worked has she?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, have to disagree with the thread title. Seems like some people like a bully very, very much.

Makes me worry that all of this will teach Jade nothing.
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, because jammy deadbeats always hang on to their moolah..cf that Lotto lout.
    The Lotto Lout comes from a nearby town to me . Ive herd hes only got a few hundered thousand left, nearly blown 9 million
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the op.

This is the end for her as far as any lucrative marketing or T.V. deals are concerned.

I dont know how much money she has actually got in the bank. All sorts of figures are constantly being bandied about.

I know for sure that her net value will be a great deal less than the gross earning figures that have been quoted.

She may receive some further income for stories relating to this sorry episode. But after that I think the offers will dry up.

Whatever she has now needs to be carefully looked after because she may have to rely upon it for the rest of her life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's gone already
  • Options
    psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get ready for the major PR charm offensive starting tomorrow. Nothing to do with remorse everything to do with saving face.

The thing is there will be plenty of people that will fall for it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost all good will toward her has evaporated. I think it is the beginning of the end for her career as a professional thick-but-well-meaning-clown. There might be a few articles where she gives "her side of the story" but after it all dies down the ugly bully will have no further use.

Her stupid mother is not helping her cause

From Daily star :-

"But while Jade fights to clear her name from racism allegations, her own mother has been doing little to ease the tension.

Jackiey Budden, who was evicted from the show last week, said yesterday that she wanted to “squeeze Shilpa’s neck until her eyes pop out”.

The outspoken lesbian also raged that “the Indian should have stayed in Bollywood”, because then she would be safe from her fury.

Jackiey, 48, said of Shilpa: “She did my f***ing head in! Ten years ago I would have knocked her out, so she’s lucky I’ve mellowed since then.

“But I would still love to squeeze her neck until her eyes pop out. "

Full article http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news_detail_1079.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they won't be able to, not this time. Even jade is aware of that, she said so in the diary room ;)
  • Options
    electra123electra123 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually the fall has already started. tomorrow's news of the world interview is unpaid, well the fee is going to charity.

so she can't even get money for an interview the day after, so what chance she'll get any money in the coming weeks, can't see it. nobody wants to be known as the goons who paid jade goody money.

not only is there no fee involved, but it is clearly stated that jade goody and her representatives had no control whatsoever over the interview transcript, images and other material. so basically jade goody might be in the papers and magazines, but it's open season on her, so don't expect any of that "dim-girl-done-good" rubbish.

if the news of the world want to keep their readership it needs to be more hard-hitting than the soft-cheese that's coming out of endemol/channel four. they aren't going to let her off the hook.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it probably isn't over for her.

Because when everyone wants her to admit to being a bully,.....she denies being a racist.

The media should concentrate on the 'bully' accusations.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
    Forum Member

Well said
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade had lied on top of all bullying behaviour and racist comments. True, there are some people out there probably stupid enough to believe anything she says if she says it in a certain way, but diehard fans of hers really have nowhere to look but at what's she herself admitted to - racist comments and bullying behaviour.

She isn't going to admit to those because it makes her look good. Last throw of the dice. Come clean and hope for the best.

She's finished.
  • Options
    rileydbgtmrileydbgtm Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote:
    Jade had lied on top of all bullying behaviour and racist comments. True, there are some people out there probably stupid enough to believe anything she says if she says it in a certain way, but diehard fans of hers really have nowhere to look but at what's she herself admitted to - racist comments and bullying behaviour.

She isn't going to admit to those because it makes her look good. Last throw of the dice. Come clean and hope for the best.

She's finished.

Finished deservedly. Good riddance to it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    getupandgo wrote:
    i dont think she ever has worked has she?
    Yes she's always worked.. she's a trained dental nurse.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard you can't beat a bit of Bully?? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xadie wrote:
    Hmm, have to disagree with the thread title. Seems like some people like a bully very, very much.

I fear you are right, seems anyone can get a chat show nowadays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8m3umwFxA&mode=related&search=
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xadie wrote:

It won't teach Jade anything - we can see that time and time again.

C4, Endemol and the like should learn though but they love to see the bully in action. That much is clear from this thread which includes You Tube clips of Jade in Back To Reality.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=522317
  • Options
    BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The twin issue of racism *and* bullying, is enough to finish her off.

She's admitted one while excusing herself of the other. Either of them is enough to taint her brand though. And it's all reminded people of what she was like in the first place.

Her 15 minutes is definitely finally up.
  • Options
    KunashKunash Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

like it was all over for kate moss, no one likes a junkie, i doubt very much it is over for Jade.

give it a month or 2 and she will be back on Living TV and have magazine deals
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    I though she was the 25th most infuenchal person in the world. Surely she can use some of her influence to turn things around. I won't change my mind about what i think, but I forgive her. I just don't want to hear about her anymore because. No more jade on or screens please.
  • Options
    BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kunash wrote:
    like it was all over for kate moss, no one likes a junkie, i doubt very much it is over for Jade.

give it a month or 2 and she will be back on Living TV and have magazine deals

No, it's very different to Kate Moss. That goes with the territory she's in, everyone knew it already. She's in a different world to the general public. That's why the controversy blew over.

Jade was marketed as lovably stupid, working-class girl made good, and the underdog who needed to be given a chance despite herself. Some people identified with her. She was given a chance, but then proved that her critics were right the first time round. And she's no longer the underdog anymore to garner any sympathy.

A Jade perfume will always be tainted now, and her story is completely played-out. There is nothing left to say about her.