Mikey: "I'll swear at checkout operators, and I am on warnings at work" etc

167891012»

Comments

• hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    weeschmoo wrote: »
    I'm no square, but am partial to one with broon sauce.

Of course it must be topped with a tattie scone.
  • bbfmbbfm Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    Of course it must be topped with a tattie scone.

****...... how could I have missed this.................it is the ultimate.

Only on the premise that it is burnt!! Sorry, but that's my preference; nowt worst than a half cooked, raw, doughy tattie scone........................ topped with said broon sauce as mentioned earlier!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Mikey throughout for my own reasons and i did want him to win.

I did like Rex also the only time i went off him was when Nicole entered the house. Nicole ruined BB for me the time she was in there.

I do take my hat off to Mikey he has overcome so much and done brill to get to the final.

Mikey speaks his mind like a majority of us Scots and that is just the way were are.
    You know what I find most disturbing? The fact that Michael has any fans at all. I dunno why I should be surprised - the Sun has a huge circulation figure after all, and I'm well aware that a lot of people my age have had 10 dire years of Blair's education, education, education (or lack of it).

I can only think that his fan base is made up of those who disliked Rex and by association, Nicole, which says it all, really. I thought Nicole acted appallingly, but I did give credence to the fact that she was 19 and had had a very sheltered upbringing. Even so - give the girl her due, she challenged Michael on many occasions, rightly so, when he sniped - in fact - dare I say it - she STOOD UP to Michael - therefore treating him as a man, not a blind man - exactly what he said he wanted to be seen as. 'Cept that when he WAS treated just as any other hm, he couldn't take it.
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Mario constantly patronised him - I hope he tells him to get lost.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario wants Mikey to be best man at his wedding still .. i think
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    You know what I find most disturbing? The fact that Michael has any fans at all. I dunno why I should be surprised - the Sun has a huge circulation figure after all, and I'm well aware that a lot of people my age have had 10 dire years of Blair's education, education, education (or lack of it).

I can only think that his fan base is made up of those who disliked Rex and by association, Nicole, which says it all, really. I thought Nicole acted appallingly, but I did give credence to the fact that she was 19 and had had a very sheltered upbringing. Even so - give the girl her due, she challenged Michael on many occasions, rightly so, when he sniped - in fact - dare I say it - she STOOD UP to Michael - therefore treating him as a man, not a blind man - exactly what he said he wanted to be seen as. 'Cept that when he WAS treated just as any other hm, he couldn't take it.

I don't read the Sun and although I switched my allegiance from Darnell and Rex (Rex turned into a t*at before Nicole came in so it's his own fault) I had always liked Michael.

So just be careful what you say and don't lump all Michaels fans as Sun readers - I wouldn't wipe my backside with that paper.

Generalising is unfair because I might like someone for a different reason to the next person. My main reason was that he just made me laugh most of the time. I loved his rants and that he didn't bother becoming anybody's sidekick (unlike other hms).
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yawn. perhaps the TC should just forget about Mikey now. He didn't win, it's time to move on.
  • thmsthms Posts: 61,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clearly Mikey "speaks his mind" wherever he goes, as he has just claimed in his BBLB interview.

This just reinforces my personal view that he is just damm rude. How did this attitude to people get seen as "heroic"?

Was it becasue most of it was directed at Rex? :confused:

give it up.. bb is over
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thms wrote: »
    give it up.. bb is over

Wish I'd thought of saying that. Instead of all what I did.

(I mean it)
  • opal88opal88 Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A dreadful man.

Not 100% convinced he was blind either.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    weeschmoo wrote: »
    He didn't say he swore at checkout operators. He said he swore at the checkout, slight difference.

Swore at checkout operators or swore at the checkout it doesnt matter.
    He came across on BBBM Sunday as an arse.
    Ive worked on a checkout and if somebody spoke to me the way he says he has he would have got a mouthful back.
    Mikey's gob kicks into gear before his brain does.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG you are joking right??
    opal88 wrote: »
    A dreadful man.

Not 100% convinced he was blind either.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    bbfm wrote: »
    ****...... how could I have missed this.................it is the ultimate.

Only on the premise that it is burnt!! Sorry, but that's my preference; nowt worst than a half cooked, raw, doughy tattie scone........................ topped with said broon sauce as mentioned earlier!

No...you can get a perfectly cooked tottie scone....crispy and golden on the outside and tottie sconey on the inside.
    Broon sauce...mmmmm but my favourite is tomato sauce on a roll..not well fired but equally as golden as the tottie scone.
    I would be happy to cook you a burnt tottie scone if you ever came to my hoose but it would go against the grain.
    Crispy and golden..with a square sausage...wee bit a bacon, an egg if required and a bit a black pudding.......perfect scran.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    thms wrote: »
    give it up.. bb is over

It was a discussion point from BBLB yesterday - keep up. :rolleyes:
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly Mikey "speaks his mind" wherever he goes, as he has just claimed in his BBLB interview.

This just reinforces my personal view that he is just damm rude. How did this attitude to people get seen as "heroic"?

Was it becasue most of it was directed at Rex? :confused:

No not just because it was directed at Rex and Nicole but also cos he is blind so it's funny watching a blind man be loud abusive and rude, innit?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael isn't rude at all...he just doesn't have patience with people who patronise him.

Mikey has a disability! Open your eyes!
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't read the Sun and although I switched my allegiance from Darnell and Rex (Rex turned into a t*at before Nicole came in so it's his own fault) I had always liked Michael.

So just be careful what you say and don't lump all Michaels fans as Sun readers - I wouldn't wipe my backside with that paper.

Generalising is unfair because I might like someone for a different reason to the next person. My main reason was that he just made me laugh most of the time. I loved his rants and that he didn't bother becoming anybody's sidekick (unlike other hms).

What about Mario and Luke he was their side kick and lisa.No matter who you support from that house, they will have faults.Its all panto and bull.