Was Emma Willis the Right Decision?

Comments

• tiltonlandtiltonland Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Prettiest girl on TV at the moment,,fairly decent presenter and she doesn't take herself too seriously,,,,it's all good.
  • south banksouth bank Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiltonland wrote: »
    Prettiest girl on TV at the moment,,fairly decent presenter and she doesn't take herself too seriously,,,,it's all good.

In this case... three wrongs don't make a right.
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can be far too bias at times but she's a great presenter and a huge improvement over Brian
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's crap, she is too much of a fan to be the presenter,she lets her own opinions ruin the show.
  • qosqos Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Not biased enough!
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say she's AMAZING. The interviews aren't great but she's a huge step up from Dowling
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Emma but I don't think she's any better than Brian on the main show.
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Neither of the above to be honest, think she needs some new executives to work with and shell be fine. That said what she has done isn't a sack warrant so will probably be kept for next year. Will be interesting if the viewing figures slump next year too. :eek:
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wendy13 wrote: »
    waste of space .. she makes reading an autocue look like hard work
    I take it you've not seen AJ's efforts then? :o
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I have voted neither of them.

Emma would be great if she remained neutral when presenting the shows. Of course she will have her favourites, but leave her opinions at home and just present the show and treat all the housemates the same.
  • Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she has done a great job, slightly bias at times towards certain hm's but so have the other presenters on there, but I think she is a really good presenter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Emma. However I agree with most of the comments above. She comes across too biased. Brian and Davina kept it professional on that front. You never knew who they liked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    She is better than Davina and Brian but not fantastic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a bit biased - but she's been much better than Brian! I actually think I prefer her to Davina, too...
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Love Emma but I don't think she's any better than Brian on the main show.

Still lurking the forums are we Brian? ;)
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her bias for those twins this year has been shameful, so no the wrong person, then again she has sold her soul to Endemol, so for the money she was proberly towing the partyline;)
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma is no better than Brian and has less personality than Brian. In my opinion we just have more Emma:( Why didn't they give Alice BBBOT's instead of AJ? AJ is gorgeous full of personality but she cannot interview or hold her concentration at all. Rylan has to guide her. I like Rylan on BBBOTS more than in CBB.
  • SunnysSunnys Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's an ok presenter but not a good interviewer (Just like Davina was)
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    She's a good calibre presenter, but she has been very biased. She's far too skewed towards the twins.
  • MrsCloumboMrsCloumbo Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My opinion - She's a very good presenter, is very natural in front of the mcamera and CAN be very empathetic.

But - her high pitched squawking grates on me.
    When she occasionally lapses into gratuitous swearing it is very not her and, seems uncomfortable for her and is very cringeworthy.
    AND her obvious biases each and every season are unprofessional and unwanted :p
  • I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Yes :) I like Emma because she genuinely likes the show.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. Don't rate her at all. Very dissappointing in fact.
  • Xavier QuebeckXavier Quebeck Posts: 78,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest when I first heard that she got the gig, I was a bit gutted for Brian as I felt he wasn't as bad as some people thought. I was disappointed he wasn't given another series.

I wasn't that impressed with Emma on the sister show last year as I felt she was a bit immature. However, my opinion has completely changed and I feel Emma is an excellent presenter and she has done a great job. She is a lot more mature, she isn't arrogant and I feel the show looks right with her presenting.

She's no Davina but she I think she's done great and isn't that far behind her.
  • SevensevenSevenseven Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Luxray wrote: »
    I like Emma as the host of the main show, in a different league to Brian's pitiful attempt, but I don't like her on BBBOTS. Way too biased on there and not impartial at all.

Agree with this but Davina irritated me on the main show and on the last few BBBOTS she was awful, so even with the bias, Emma rates higher for me.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teflon Don wrote: »
    I like Emma. However I agree with most of the comments above. She comes across too biased. Brian and Davina kept it professional on that front. You never knew who they liked.

BIB Are you serious??? Brian Dowling said despicable things about Aaron whenever he was BBBOTS and when reminded by viewers that he should be impartial, he was rude to them too. On the final show he even said "oh, now I can say what the hell I want" and launched another attack on Aaron. I had been a big fan of Brian's up until that point but it really changed my opinion of him.