Options

Matt Johnson

2»

Comments

• Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is where he is due to his enormous talent.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No because I'm somewhate better looking than he will ever be I was commenting on his inability to present a rather amateurish tv show with any decorum of professionalism.

:D:D:D of course you are, dear. Bless!
  • Options
    BrightestStarBrightestStar Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »
    He did a great job at short notice. I think if he presented the show on a regular basis he would have even more to offer.

It wasn't short notice, Matt knew before this series started that he would be co-presenting 2 Saturday psych shows, yesterday's and the second on 30 August.

I thought Matt was ok but that's about it for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I need a clone of this man, he's absolutely stunning and seems like a nice guy too. Such a rare breed around where I live.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Do you have a problem because he's so good looking :D ;-)

Why iz wimminz sayingz all menz is jelluz innit? >:( :D

*insert overly defensive protesting too much and totally OTT slating of person in question, especially their physical appearance*

...or something like that. :D :cool:
  • Options
    evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was absolutley awful, has he ever did presenting before? Because he looked like a member of thr audiance standing in for a joke truly terrable made A J look profesional.
    I much prefer Rylan.
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I really liked him.

I don't mind Rylan, he's better than I thought he'd be.Also, he seems like a nice guy and can be quite quick witted sometimes, but 'Oh my Gawd' that voice of his! It really grates on occasion.

So Matts lovely Welsh lilt made another nice change.
  • Options
    TheLastPlayboyTheLastPlayboy Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    He was absolutley awful, has he ever did presenting before? Because he looked like a member of thr audiance standing in for a joke truly terrable made A J look profesional.

^This, this, this!^