Cineworld 3d Secret Screening

JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,100
Forum Member
Cineworld are having another secret screening next month. It is on July 15th. This time it is a 3D film. On the website showing as certificate 15 and 145 mins. Any ideas what it could be? I know Planet Of The Apes is out two days later and guardians Of The Galaxy is out at the end of July. Could it be one of those two? As it is 3D it narrows the field a bit to be able to predict what film it is.

Comments

• MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt Apes and GOTG will be 15 certificates. It's got to be something else. Could it be Hercules starring The Rock? Doubt that would be 15 either. It being in 3D makes it tricky.

If the screening's on July 15th then it's got be a film out at the end of July. Secret screenings are usually a week or two in advance before general release.
  • smile371smile371 Posts: 10,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't take the 3D, Age Rating or Film Length as concrete at the moment, i'm sure with the last 2 secret screenings they said they were one thing but turned out to be another. Doesn't seem to be any clues what it could be this time either as most people managed to guess the last two times!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smile371 wrote: »
    I wouldn't take the 3D, Age Rating or Film Length as concrete at the moment, i'm sure with the last 2 secret screenings they said they were one thing but turned out to be another. Doesn't seem to be any clues what it could be this time either as most people managed to guess the last two times!

What were the secret screenings the last 2 times?
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    What were the secret screenings the last 2 times?

Now You See Me and Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. I have not been to one of these secret screenings but I remember the thread seemed to indicate a general feeling of disappointment especially Walter Mitty.

As for this one I am sure it didnt specify 3D before which of course neither film were. So assume it must be 3D. Dont forget not everyone can see 3D or want to pay the extra so I imagine this must be correct.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Might be Lucy?

It's a Luc Besson film, starring Scarlett Johansson as some kind of superhero.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    Might be Lucy?

It's a Luc Besson film, starring Scarlett Johansson as some kind of superhero.

A reasonable shout as it's mpaa R not PG-13 so will likely be 15 here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Luc Besson do 3D films? Most of his movies are the action/thriller type and they've never been in 3D before. So this would be a first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the secret screening was Dawn of the Planet of the Apes? Was that it? It's out in 2 days time!!! Hardly anything to keep a secret about lol so lame. I thought it was going to be something that isn't out for a good couple of weeks.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I went last night and had a feeling it would be Planet of the Apes but hoped not, not because I didn't want to see the film, but because its on general release in 2 days.
    My thoughts where that it would be Hercules