I'll tell you whats creepy....

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
The way in just 24 hours Emma Willis has backtracked from the whole "creepy Chris" thing.

This time lastnight she was loving the whole destroying of Chris's character, but tonight she's being very anti the whole "C" word being used at all in connection to Chris.

Almost as if some lawyers have been on to the shows producers and told them to back off...and rightly so.

Having a laugh at someones expense is one thing but creating hatred for a person and suggesting deeply unpleasant things about a HM is a step too far.

Comments

• Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way in just 24 hours Emma Willis has backtracked from the whole "creepy Chris" thing.

This time lastnight she was loving the whole destroying of Chris's character, but tonight she's being very anti the whole "C" word being used at all in connection to Chris.

Almost as if some lawers have been on to the shows producers and told them to back off...and rightly so.

Having a laugh at someones expense is one thing but creating hatred for a person and suggesting deeply unpleasant things about a HM is a step too far.

Hmm let me check the internal memos..

Yep I allege I have seen it.
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    I just think she's a proper twit. :D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Almost as if some lawyers have been on to the shows producers and told them to back off...and rightly so.

I've just said the same on another thread. She revelled in calling him Creepy Chris last night...now backtracking furiously and acting all pious when it was mentioned by the panel and audience. >:(
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't get it

we had creepy callum last year

wats different this year
  • valeriya1valeriya1 Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    it is obvious ms willis has been told off
  • yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. The bully pulpit of BOTS was being used to destroy Chris' reputation by turning a harmless guy with a mild crush, that he had no intention of acting on, into a dangerous pervert who would be jeered at on the street by ignorant viewers.
  • detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    obviously all of the creepy Chris fans have emailed in and complained
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I thought it was brilliant when pavs sister got the creepy chris comment. Just telling it how we are thinking.
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said almost exactly the same thing to my hubby, but used the words back-pedalling and someone smells a lawsuit on the horizon!!

xx
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole episode is pro Chris.

Someone else said they are in damage limitation mode. They could be right.

Never seen such a rewrite of history.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I thought it was brilliant when pavs sister got the creepy chris comment. Just telling it how we are thinking.

We?

Or just small minded shaven chimps?
  • JavedJaved Posts: 6,832
    Forum Member
    I've just started a thread saying the same thing!

Hilarious to see her backtracking #lawyerspanicking
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Things is, as I've already posted thought he was creepy from the start, nothing to do Ashleigh.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    I said almost exactly the same thing to my hubby, but used the words back-pedalling and someone smells a lawsuit on the horizon!!

xx

I tweeted Emma Willis after lastnights show, I said that I think shes a disgrace and that I hope Chris sued her ass when he gets out...I had no idea that tweet would actually work.;-)
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »

Well TBF Pav's sister would say that wouldn't she....she'll say anything to save her brother, so she has jumped on the ill advised Chris is Creepy bandwagon.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too little too late I'm afraid, votes have already been cast. But his diary room entry on the show tonight, smacks of BB inviting him to have the right to reply. And he did it with eloquence and dignity. I hope he puts Willis in her place when he gets out.

Of course he has yet to find out that he has also be labelled - courtesy of channel 5 and their paid guests of being a bully and a pervert. Judy James is another one who should look out.
  • yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tweeted Emma Willis after lastnights show, I said that I think shes a disgrace and that I hope Chris sued her ass when he gets out...I had no idea that tweet would actually work.;-)

Well done. :)
  • Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've said the same thing on facebook and here. Branding someone a pervert for a television show is beyond scary.
    Forum Member
    I've said the same thing on facebook and here. Branding someone a pervert for a television show is beyond scary.

Maybe they got the message after the, no doubt, backlash , they got after lastnights show and in future will be more grown up in their contebt....I wont hold my breath tho.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    But his diary room entry on the show tonight, smacks of BB inviting him to have the right to reply. And he did it with eloquence and dignity.

Somebody should tell Chris he's creepy because he accused Pav of staring, something none of the others thought Pav had done. It's nothing to do with her being pretty or the age gap.
    Forum Member
    yhtrownu wrote: »
    Well done. :)

Sometimes I even amaze myself. :D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought of you straight away when she started back tracking...I read your post this morning about tweeting her. Well done you;-):D
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Well said.:)
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Almost as if some lawyers have been on to the shows producers and told them to back off...and rightly so."

Definitely this. Willis has been warned.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Well done.:)