Out of Chris and Zoe: Who deserves to go this week?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am only on Tuesday's episode (:blush:) so at the moment I'm thinking Chris.

He's been so strange. I think it'd be good to shock the house and have an 'original' go. Zoe is irritating, but she hasn't been mean to Pav, or creepy. She's just a female Steven, so maybe if she stays another week she might give us a few David Brent-like moments.

A lot of the comments I'm reading on here seem to have Zoe as a hot favourite to go, when just two days ago it was Chris. I imagine I'll find out how much worse she's gotten...

To evict: Chris vs Zoe 241 votes

Chris
21% 52 votes
Zoe
78% 189 votes

Comments

• freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe! Not entertaining, a bit rude, hasn't really contributed anything

Chris may be quieter but I like him a lot. He's been one of the biggest characters this year.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe may be a bit annoying but Chris has been absolutely vile to Pav. He deserves to go the most out of everyone in there.
  • moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't known if I could take much more of Zoe hopefully she goes
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoe...can't stand her smug face
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow way to go OP, making a poll then giving your opinion.. talk about leading people to the answer you want/expect.

How about showing a bit more balance?

If you want to give your own opinion fine... but do so later, after other's have given theirs. That way you won't be biasing your own research/poll.
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    OH NO---I HIT THE WRONG CHOICE :blush::blush: Please add one more for Zoe instead of Chris. :blush:
  • NLoyallNLoyall Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather be surrounded by bubbly people like Zoe than a bitchy two faced Chris how to be fair isn't really that fun or entertaining. At least with Zoe (yes I acknowledge she isn't perfect and has her faults) the days would fly by and to be fair her bubbly personality is a breath of fresh air in the house and I would prefer a more positive upbeat vibe than a negative paranoid one. All Chris does it help feed the paranoia - why don't the old housemates just chill out and take it as it comes knowing what big brother is like.
  • HenrikHenrik Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need to hear more Zoe stories.
  • cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Was Chris, now Zoe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Loving the poll results.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am only on Tuesday's episode (:blush:) so at the moment I'm thinking Chris.

He's been so strange. I think it'd be good to shock the house and have an 'original' go. Zoe is irritating, but she hasn't been mean to Pav, or creepy. She's just a female Steven, so maybe if she stays another week she might give us a few David Brent-like moments.

A lot of the comments I'm reading on here seem to have Zoe as a hot favourite to go, when just two days ago it was Chris. I imagine I'll find out how much worse she's gotten...
    Chris is the most two faced and after his word to Pav he should leave.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aimee wrote: »
    Wow way to go OP, making a poll then giving your opinion.. talk about leading people to the answer you want/expect.

If you want to give your own opinion fine... but do so later, after other's have given theirs. That way you won't be biasing your own research/poll.

I thought I was pretty fair. I explained I'm only on Tuesday's episode so I'm thinking Chris, but I am expecting to think Zoe after I have caught up as clearly something has happened! And 75% so far have voted Zoe, so I don't see how I've led people to my way of thinking at all.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get rid of Zoe, I don't even know why she agreed to go on ordinary BB with the plebs, why didn't she hold out for Celebrity BB, after all she is star with stories to tell.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe dug her own grave last 2 nights, Chris is a v lucky boy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aimee wrote: »

Are we really so jelly brained that we can't vote in a poll without being so easily swayed by opinions of others? My god, I need a lie down.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't choose one over the other. Double eviction please. :D
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I was pretty fair. I explained I'm only on Tuesday's episode so I'm thinking Chris, but I am expecting to think Zoe after I have caught up as clearly something has happened! And 75% so far have voted Zoe, so I don't see how I've led people to my way of thinking at all.

OK, I won't argue, no problem. I was hasty. I get annoyed at biased polls, as there are many.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Zoe. She's just too self-congratulatory.

Chris has been, in my opinion anyway, a great housemate for the vast majority of the series. Yes he was in the wrong with the Pav situation, but it appears to have blown over in the house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe is what happens when people like Bonnie Langford and Lionel Blair make babies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More votes please! :)
  • MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    Chris but the result on this forum is hardly surprising… ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Zoe :)
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want it to be Chris, but I'm sure Zoe will be leaving.
  • TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Zoe adds the least but I think it will be Chris that goes.
  • Coleen_GavinColeen_Gavin Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I voted for Chris to be evicted, not because I think he's creepy, but he's certainly a creep.