Sophie on Jonathan Ross tonight

Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
Forum Member
Friday Night With Jonathan Ross - 10.35pm, Friday 22 September on BBC ONE

Comments

• CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Model-turned-reality-TV-star Sophie Anderton confesses that she wishes she'd said no to Love Island, when she meets Jonathan Ross this Friday.

"I think it backfired; it wasn't what I expected - it was difficult," she says.

"I just thought it would keep me out of trouble for the summer - I didn't expect them to throw so many mind games into it. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I think it came across. I didn't expect to be so emotional, but I asked for it really - I'm a glutton for punishment."

"It was in our contract that we weren't allowed to have sex. I snogged his face off (Chris Brosnan) but it didn't go any further, definitely not. I just wish I hadn't snogged on TV."

"I definitely wouldn't do Celebrity Big Brother - I'd be out of there in a day."

She also talks about the impact on her life of modelling from the age of 15, and the current controversy about super-thin girls.

"When I was younger it was the time of heroin chic. I was told I wasn't skinny enough… Now I'm naturally a size eight - I don't overeat but I eat whatever I want in moderation… Size zero - it's so dangerous."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2006/09_september/22/ross.shtml
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They signed a contract saying they won't have sex on the show! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is about to do a big TV show, she is not allowed to say what it is but, she gives a clue that it is sports based - The games?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    It sounds like she has had some voice training, she doesn't sound as nasal and whingy as she did on LI. Sounds a bit posher, too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She managed to sneak in the "I have been modelling for 15 years" line into it. :rolleyes:

She also said she eats anything she wants - this is coming from the woman that watched her meals like a hawk.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybergirl3 wrote:
    She managed to sneak in the "I have been modelling for 15 years" line into it. :rolleyes:
    She also said she eats anything she wants - this is coming from the woman that watched her meals like a hawk.

Hm...a bit like the famous Jodie Marsh line "Im only on this reality tv show to promote my long line of charities". :rolleyes:
  • deviineridedeviineride Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Well it was nice to see that she had recovered so quickly from her bout of flu, that kept her from doing This Morning the day before :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    What is the point of her doing these interviews at the moment ?? Has she anything to promote, anything to confess ?? She is just a pointless waste of space a "top fashion model" as she quotes who has sold herself to any reality show that will have her. I cant understand why she was even on Jonathans couch on Friday night. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cybergirl3 wrote:
    She is about to do a big TV show, she is not allowed to say what it is but, she gives a clue that it is sports based - The games?!
    It could also be Dancing On Ice could it not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priggy wrote:
    It could also be Dancing On Ice could it not.
    Id say Dancing on Ice is probably more likely. It IS a massive TV show, The Games isnt :)