Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    :D That was my favourite bit too. In years, nay, DECADES! to come, he and Em will still be reminiscing fondly about this truly exceptional day out when they had lunch, did some shopping, played in a playground and had their pics taken.

My other favourite bit was "I love carrying Amelia in the baby carrier as it means she can be close to me and my hands are free to multitask!"

Multi-task? TM? As if.

Leaving him to hands-free multi-task, as in enabling him to check his hair in the mirror every two minutes to ensure his 'Jedward hair ' is taller than Emily.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody likes a show off............

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/1399917162642

BEL you could have put a health warning on that before clicking on it his squashed orange face made me jump when I clicked on it :o
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Leaving him to hands-free multi-task, as in enabling him to check his hair in the mirror every two minutes to ensure his 'Jedward hair ' is taller than Emily.

And to take off his shades to wipe the rain off them before putting them back on ;-)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a confession to make. I have never taken my son to an outlet park for multi-tasking.

I hang my head in shame and will stay tuned for more tips on how to become a better parent. Does anyone have a link to a reputable retailer for suitable shades to wear for such occasions?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got an email from Amazon this morning advising me of upcoming Soul album releases. Guess what was one of them? Yes, Big Nit - Soul? Really? :o:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I have a confession to make. I have never taken my son to an outlet park for multi-tasking.

I hang my head in shame and will stay tuned for more tips on how to become a better parent. Does anyone have a link to a reputable retailer for suitable shades to wear for such occasions?

Try www.muttondressedaslamb.com - I reckon they'll have everything you need for a day out DOTY stylee
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    And to take off his shades to wipe the rain off them before putting them back on ;-)

Yep. :D:D

Well you're not fit to post on this thread. >:( Go away and study every last episode of MY LIFE and start putting your child first.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I got an email from Amazon this morning advising me of upcoming Soul album releases. Guess what was one of them? Yes, Big Nit - Soul? Really? :o:confused:

That's you told. And stop pretending you haven't already ordered it.
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Yep. :D:D

Well you're not fit to post on this thread. >:( Go away and study every last episode of MY LIFE and start putting your child first.

Oh and don't forget ordering multiple copies is a no no
    Don't want to see any of you featuring in Crap in the Attic three years down the line with a dozen of them to sell
    The jar of Nutella has my name on it already BUT I'm willing to Give the other prizes to any mug...Sorry FAN who wants it
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    This is my favourite part:

Pete added: "Family days out are amazing and that'sone I'll always remember. Ems, the kids and I had lunch in one of the restaurants and did a bit of shopping."

Oh yes, Peter, truly a once in a lifetime experience. Lunch and a bit of shopping! I wish I could do such amazing things with my family. I am so jellus of your glamorous show business lifestyle, I can only dream of Outlet Villages and children's play grounds.

To be fair...this is the couple whose holidays are basically Peter's photoshoots with Auntie Claire present, who got engaged in the their kid's bedroom and for whom Mother's Day was spent in Homebase....so by that standard, I imagine a day in the play area of an outlet village is quite glamourous and exciting!! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    Don't want to see any of you featuring in Crap in the Attic three years down the line with a dozen of them to sell
    The jar of Nutella has my name on it already BUT I'm willing to Give the other prizes to any mug...Sorry FAN who wants it

I think Pete might be presenting Crap in the Attic in a few years (natural progression from Not A 60 Minute Makeover if you ask me)...so the recipient of the Nuttella Jar might be a doubly-poisoned chalice as it could bring Pete directly to your door!:o

(P.S Gort, forgive me for replying in the wrong thread...but hello former neighbour!:) My family are from nearby Openshaw so all that part of the world is familiar to me, I went to primary school in Clayton Brook and my cousins all still live in Droylesden! I'm a southern softie now though lol:D;-))
    Forum Member
    I think Pete might be presenting Crap in the Attic in a few years (natural progression from Not A 60 Minute Makeover if you ask me)...so the recipient of the Nuttella Jar might be a doubly-poisoned chalice as it could bring Pete directly to your door!:o

(P.S Gort, forgive me for replying in the wrong thread...but hello former neighbour!:) My family are from nearby Openshaw so all that part of the world is familiar to me, I went to primary school in Clayton Brook and my cousins all still live in Droylesden! I'm a southern softie now though lol:D;-))
    Know it well
    My Dad worked for Michelin Tyres on Louisa Street and my sister lived there 😄
    In my previous existence I worked extensively down Sarf spending a couple of years in Bishops Stortford amongst other places
    And one of my best friends whose nephew is a very well known Hollywood film star moved from Withington. To Richmond loads of us Mancs on DS 😃😃x
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair...this is the couple whose holidays are basically Peter's photoshoots with Auntie Claire present, who got engaged in the their kid's bedroom and for whom Mother's Day was spent in Homebase....so by that standard, I imagine a day in the play area of an outlet village is quite glamourous and exciting!! :D:D

Is that when they lay on the bed in silence after the proposal just hugging each other for ages?:blush::o:confused::D:D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Is that when they lay on the bed in silence after the proposal just hugging each other for ages?:blush::o:confused::D:D

I'm utterly ashamed that I know this particular piece of Tangotrivia, but I think that they lay on the floor, not the bed.
    :blush:

Tragically, I think that you may have misunderstood the true horror of the Big Nit sweepstake.
    The jar of Nutella is an incidental prize, designed to...umm..."enhance" the date with Tangoman.
    I'm afraid that if you are lucky enough to win, Insania boy is a non-refundable part of the package.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Know it well
    My Dad worked for Michelin Tyres on Louisa Street and my sister lived there 😄
    In my previous existence I worked extensively down Sarf spending a couple of years in Bishops Stortford amongst other places
    And one of my best friends whose nephew is a very well known Hollywood film star moved from Withington. To Richmond loads of us Mancs on DS 😃😃x

:o:o My oldest sister was born in Louisa Street in the late 60s and my cousins used to live in Cheadle Street behind it! The landlord of the Pack Horse used to get us a box of crisps every Christmas dead cheap! Very small world!!!:D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm utterly ashamed that I know this particular piece of Tangotrivia, but I think that they lay on the floor, not the bed.

Tragically, I think that you may have misunderstood the true horror of the Big Nit sweepstake.
    The jar of Nutella is an incidental prize, designed to...umm..."enhance" the date with Tangoman.
    I'm afraid that if you are lucky enough to win, Insania boy is a non-refundable part of the package.

In what way?

*scared*
    Forum Member

Oh my God What have I done 🙀🙀🙀🙀😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
    Grabbing my striped hanky piece of twig and my beans and heading for the hills .... Look you can have the Nutella I will even go to my local Tesco extra and buy a crate of the bloody stuff ... Just keep him away ...PLEEEZ
    God say he sang at me 😢
    I'd be scarred for life and this from a person who flogged copious amounts of Tango Sun newspapers and Zeleb mags to the masses ... I am overcome with Emulsion LITERALLY I've been painting the lounge .......😳
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In what way?

*scared*

Suffice it to say, I think that it may involve moobs and plentiful smearage.

Oh my God What have I done 🙀🙀🙀🙀😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
    Grabbing my striped hanky piece of twig and my beans and heading for the hills .... Look you can have the Nutella I will even go to my local Tesco extra and buy a crate of the bloody stuff ... Just keep him away ...PLEEEZ
    God say he sang at me 😢
    I'd be scarred for life and this from a person who flogged copious amounts of Tango Sun newspapers and Zeleb mags to the masses ... I am overcome with Emulsion LITERALLY I've been painting the lounge .......😳

Sadly underestimated/overestimated Tangoman's ability to flog his Big Nit to his adoring public.
    Obviously you can try to appeal to BEL - the sweepstake adjudicator, but as I understand it, leaving the country/changing your identity/sobbing uncontrollably and trying to appeal to BEL's better nature do not exempt you from winning*.

*Although she may not be above some Eamonn Holmes-related bribery.
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "12 days remaining Peter Andre"

Blimey. Not being funny but it sounds like he's on his last legs!!:D

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/Youcanpreordernownbsp-70669230-18cf-4dd2-bd3e-b354b655d60b
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm from Droylsden!! *waves to Daisy & GORTONIAN*

We could all meet up with our families in Upper Brook Street retail outlet for a Burger King & a trolley dash round Iceland & the pound shop :) I'll tip off the paps...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm from Droylsden!! *waves to Daisy & GORTONIAN*

We could all meet up with our families in Upper Brook Street retail outlet for a Burger King & a trolley dash round Iceland & the pound shop :) I'll tip off the paps...

Don't forget the shades and the very high hair so you can easily identify each other as DOTY followers :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, I'll be on holiday when it's released so don't want to chance the postman or one of my neighbours robbing such a fabulous item so I'll have to wait til I get back until I purchase my copy.

Be sure to all let me know what a feast of aural delight I'm missing though please :)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suffice it to say, I think that it may involve moobs and plentiful smearage.]

*heaves*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I'll be on holiday when it's released so don't want to chance the postman or one of my neighbours robbing such a fabulous item so I'll have to wait til I get back until I purchase my copy.

Be sure to all let me know what a feast of aural delight I'm missing though please :)

If you think there'll be any left by the time you get home you are sadly mistaken - it will sell out within the hour. Cant you find an outlet on holiday you can queue up outside?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You've not got me fooled Blondie. I doubt a holiday will keep you from hearing Big Nit. I bet you will download as soon as its released. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you think there'll be any left by the time you get home you are sadly mistaken - it will sell out within the hour. Cant you find an outlet on holiday you can queue up outside?
    cazzz wrote: »
    You've not got me fooled Blondie. I doubt a holiday will keep you from hearing Big Nit. I bet you will download as soon as its released. ;-)

I'll be one of those people in the DM doing the sad face :(

'I downloaded Peter Andres new album in Tenerife and got charged 27 gazillion quid by O2'
This discussion has been closed.