Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bye Mimicole :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    so I've been off these forums for quite some time but finally caved and watched the brendan/ste storyline. best chemistry, I have seen between two actors in a long time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    so I've been off these forums for quite some time but finally caved and watched the brendan/ste storyline. best chemistry, I have seen between two actors in a long time.

hi welcome

they do have great chemistry the best ive ever seen
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi there, just when you think you are out they pull you back in. :D

Join us in our obsessiveness, it is fun. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to the thread. :)

The chemistry does make me a bit :D:eek::D:eek::D, it's something quite special i think! :p

ETA: :eek: in a good way!
  • Options
    wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welcome getoutoftheband :)

I can't believe how early it is, i can see this being another all nigher from me i reckon, unless of course everyone else stays sober and goes to bed at a reasonable hour ;)
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Ooh I couldn't agree more! Seriously I'm all a dither when they're together on screen :D

Thanks for the comments guys, you know I like to tease :p;)

ETA: I wasn't that quick writing it, I've been on and off writing it for a few days and a d-fic for wondertash :D which I'm still yet to finish!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wondertash wrote: »

I can't believe how early it is, i can see this being another all nigher from me i reckon, unless of course everyone else stays sober and goes to bed at a reasonable hour ;)

Late night for me too i can feel! I had to go out unexpectedly, so missed out on all the late night fun last night. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member

ill hopefully be back on after been out drinking im not staying sober til the new year

then detox
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

Hello returner. It's definitely the chemistry which has dragged me back into all this. Predatory, playful Brendan and slightly clueless but completely smitten Ste reeled me in hook line and sinker.

But there is a bumpy road ahead. The more company the better. :)
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member

welcome. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop talking about boozing, staying sober makes me sad but it has to be done. :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    thank you for the welcomes!

normally, I get so tired of characters and their whiplash personalities but these two. man I'm all :o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Ooh I couldn't agree more! Seriously I'm all a dither when they're together on screen :D

Thanks for the comments guys, you know I like to tease :p;)

ETA: I wasn't that quick writing it, I've been on and off writing it for a few days and a d-fic for wondertash :D which I'm still yet to finish!

yay d fic!! :o

Oooh late night fun times here we come jackie and maya ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    Stop talking about boozing, staying sober makes me sad but it has to be done. :cry:

How's your tooth now Ally?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    How's your tooth now Ally?

I am so doped on paracetamol and ibuprofen that I can't tell. ;)

I keep changing the dentists appointment though, I am such a wimp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sorry ally *hugs* i'll have a drink for you ;)

is it your tooth still?
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I can't believe the stuff with Brendan and Danny, I did not see that coming which made it pretty great. I wonder where this will put Brendan, he's playing it cool now but do you think this will haunt him? I think it will.

It was really well done, pretty scary I thought. I'm surprised they got away with that brutality before the watershed.

I take it this was one of those last minute sl that HO has put in, I thought Darren Day was supposed to be in it longer. Anyone know?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry ally *hugs* i'll have a drink for you ;)

is it your tooth still?

Nope not the tooth, it is the worry of an exploding liver that is keeping me sober tonight. :D
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I can't believe the stuff with Brendan and Danny, I did not see that coming which made it pretty great. I wonder where this will put Brendan, he's playing it cool now but do you think this will haunt him? I think it will.

It was really well done, pretty scary I thought. I'm surprised they got away with that brutality before the watershed.

I take it this was one of those last minute sl that HO has put in, I thought Darren Day was supposed to be in it longer. Anyone know?

I know Brendan's no angel, but I never thought he'd actually kill. I definately think it's going to affect him in some way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so doped on paracetamol and ibuprofen that I can't tell. ;)

I keep changing the dentists appointment though, I am such a wimp.

Well that's good! Yay for paracetamol and ibuprofen! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it may haunt him, but with Brendan it's hard to tell what going on inside that head of his. His manic behaviour last night was definitely compensating for some sort of emotional response triggered by the murder, as seen with the shakey hands scene. But i can't tell if that was perhaps just the initial shock.

Agree that it was really well done. :)
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

Not totally sure - there was some talk that Danny might have been killed in the late nighter, so sooner than this. Darren Day was pretty vague when he was interviewed - almost as if they brought him in for a couple of epis to try him out, and then decided to stick with him.

This bit was definitely a last minute addition, to fill the gap left by the Sharpes. It's worked amazingly well. To think - we could have evil Amber and her boring pregnancy. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I know Brendan's no angel, but I never thought he'd actually kill. I definately think it's going to affect him in some way.

No I didn't either. I think this will definately haunt him, I can see it causing problems between him and Ste because he did it because Danny threatened Ste, that's why he lost it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope not the tooth, it is the worry of an exploding liver that is keeping me sober tonight. :D

:D i wouldn't worry, i'm pretty sure we're all in the same boat, all out livers will explode in unison ;)
This discussion has been closed.