Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I wonder when he tells Ste that he's killed for him...
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »

I can't see him telling him in the near future at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know, that's going to be a bit :eek: when that eventually happens, not sure how Ste will react.

I'm not so sure he'll willingly tell him. I think if it comes out, which it inevitably will, it'll be during a big argument between them maybe.

ETA: Or maybe Warren will say something in the future. I'm pretty sure he'll find out about Ste at some point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i dont think he will. I think Brendan seemed ashamed of what he's done. He's not the same as Waren who can kill someone and nt feel bad about it, Brendan seemed to care about Danny even after he'd killed him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think if he tells him it will be when he really thinks he's losing ste to another guy. :( And it'll be out of frustration.
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't want to kill anyone, he gave Warren a choice and even offered to let Danny walk but Dannys big ol mouth did for him.

I liked the shaky handed drinking, it showed that he is human but after that he seemed manic from the rush of it all, I think he will be fine with it in the long run and I don't think he will ever tell Ste about it if he can help it, I think that little bombshell is more likely to come from foxy.

He has now crossed that line and I think he would do it again if he had to. :D
  • Options
    wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    He didn't want to kill anyone, he gave Warren a choice and even offered to let Danny walk but Dannys big ol mouth did for him.

I liked the shaky handed drinking, it showed that he is human but after that he seemed manic from the rush of it all, I think he will be fine with it in the long run and I don't think he will ever tell Ste about it if he can help it, I think that little bombshell is more likely to come from foxy.

He has now crossed that line and I think he would do it again if he had to. :D

i love that warren seen him totally let loose and murder him in an unbelievably brutal way, seeing as warren didn't think that brendan had what it took i think he might think twice about getting on the wrong side of our Beautiful Bastard now ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm getting adverts for "Sick and tired of drinking?" and "Fatty liver syndrome" :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    I'm getting adverts for "Sick and tired of drinking?" and "Fatty liver syndrome" :rolleyes: :p

So am i. There's one that just says 'STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL' :o:D

ETA: Back to Swarovski now :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i'm getting adverts for keep fit :sleep::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

At least it isn't eldery dating or Thai brides. :D
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member

I think it will come out eventually. I think Ste will probably be horrified about it though.

Although you'd think he'd be used to murder in HO, people are getting killed left right and center at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Now getting adverts about joining the police - it knows I'm writing about Ethan :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have a "sick and tired of drinking" advert too...I haven't had a drink since christmas eve.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will come out eventually. I think Ste will probably be horrified about it though.

Although you'd think he'd be used to murder in HO, people are getting killed left right and center at the moment.

Oh I have no doubt it will come out eventually, nobody in that village is capable of keeping a secret for longer than 10 minutes and they always tell the least suitable person possible.

And once Ste knows something then everyone knows it. :D

It will be one of those open secrets like Warren having killed Sean.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    Oh I have no doubt it will come out eventually, nobody in that village is capable of keeping a secret for longer than 10 minutes and they always tell the least suitable person possible.

And once Ste knows something then everyone knows it. :D

It will be one of those open secrets like Warren having killed Sean.

yeah i can't really see anybody demanding that brendan gets punished for it, nobody gave a flying **** about danny really did they :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wondertash wrote: »
    yeah i can't really see anybody demanding that brendan gets punished for it, nobody gave a flying **** about danny really did they :rolleyes:

Rhys will be very happy :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    wondertash wrote: »

I reckon Rhys and jacqui would be throwing him a party
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I think if he tells him it will be when he really thinks he's losing ste to another guy. :( And it'll be out of frustration.

Yeah, could well be something along those lines. Though I'm thinking it will be Warren who will blab it to Ste, in order to cause trouble between him and Brendan. And Ste will be completely shocked, and Brendan will have to defend himself - But you don't understand - I did it for you Stephen - grabs face, caresses, Ste pushes him away, major Angst.

sommut like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, could well be something along those lines. Though I'm thinking it will be Warren who will blab it to Ste, in order to cause trouble between him and Brendan. And Ste will be completely shocked, and Brendan will have to defend himself - But you don't understand - I did it for you Stephen - grabs face, caresses, Ste pushes him away, major Angst.

sommut like that.

These fics just write themselves sometimes, don't they? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe it's 6:00 already, only an hour to E4. Although i am bracing myself to be disappointed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Can't believe it's 6:00 already, only an hour to E4. Although i am bracing myself to be disappointed.

I'm optimistic but hoping all the Brendan stuff will be in first 20 mins in case mate is early
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm optimistic but hoping all the Brendan stuff will be in first 20 mins in case mate is early

Haha, just pretend you're not ready yet if they're early! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    there should be at least 20 minutes of brendan in each episode as far as I'm concerned.

:p

the rest of the characters can split 3 minutes between them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »

Me too, I have a bad feeling that they might give the poor bugger a couple of days off. :(

At least we know the C4 episode is fab. :D
This discussion has been closed.