Options

The Official 'I'd like to see' on BB C5 Thread (Merged)

124»

Comments

• Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also don't mind the Save & Replace, it added another element to the show. Must be done every week though, no favouritism.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most important thing i'd like is LIVE STREAM
    I'd also like to see a return to sitting at the sofas why Noms are going on
    No Outside interference and no new comers or if we have to have them none after the 2nd week
  • Options
    circle gamecircle game Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite old-fashioned when it comes to Big Brother!:D I'd like to see funny, kind, thoughtul contestants. And a strict enforcement of the 'No talking aabout nominations' rule. Plus more diary room coverage(sadly missing from BB11).

And some really clever tasks which give the contestants a chance to entertain us!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    I would love to see the live Saturday night tasks back, :D I really enjoyed them. Also I agree with sitting on the sofas during nominations.
    I'd like to have the vegetable garden and chickens back too.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Live feed
    Saturday night live task (Together with an hour long highlight show)
    Chickens!
    Theme tune
    Eye logo designed by Eatock
  • Options
    happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    Live feed 24/7 will do for a start
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Live Feed
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely NO contact with the outside world. This includes:

- New housemates that the producers may choose to put in are not allowed to mention who is liked/disliked in the outside world.
    - Brian announces who is evicted from inside one of the studios, with no audience for the HMs to hear cheering, booing, (etc), which will stop them being influenced on who is popular.
    - The outside crowd to be too far away from the house to hear when the evicted HM leaves the house.
    - I don't mind the HMs getting letters/video messages from home, but they should just be about how their families are missing them/how proud they are, (etc).

Other parts:

- 24/7 L/F that can be watched on the Internet and via the red button for those who may have computer problems.
    - Contestants that are relatable, who want to be there and are purely there for the experience, and not for fame, fortune, (etc). This also includes contestants who want to get a showmance to get airtime. NONE of this, please.
    - No bias towards any of the HMs. This includes both from the presenters and from the producers. There should be some sort of attempt for everyone to get as equal air time as is possible.
    - Punishments should be the same for everyone. Break any rule at least once, then it's a warning. Three warnings and you're out.
    - The housemates should treat Big Brother with respect. Big Brother should be someone to be feared; not someone to be ridiculed or to shout at or to argue with.
    - Live Saturday night task.
    - The chickens to return.
    - Gathering on the sofas for nominations.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    WOW, we all sound kind of on the same path!

I missed the past couple of seasons, so never saw it go off the boil. I agree with the being inside the studio on eviction night....that's what used to happen.

In America, the audience is tiny, and the 'front door' to the house is in the interview studio....no baying crowd at all.
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    happybbfan wrote: »
    Live feed 24/7 will do for a start
    Live Feed

That is most important element of the show.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know it only happened a couple of times but I'd like to see Speed noms every week

A couple of new rules

1. Refusal to nom = automatically up for eviction

2. "Two strikes and you're out" vis a vis requests to leave
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    17 posts and noone has mentioned the mangle
  • Options
    Perfecto MundoPerfecto Mundo Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The mangle

(Whats the mangle ? :confused: )
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New ideas you want to see in the house
    As we have 3 weeks left to go I'm wondering what ideas you would like to see in the house this year.

Mine are simple:

Viewers choice. Like Americas player we pick a housemate to take control over and make them do bad things. Ie Imogen in the milk task

Lowest performing housemate is made to eat slop sleep on a uncummy bed etc. Could be chosen by task or house duties etc

Earn the right to enter rooms. Pool, luxury bathroom, garden. Again they would have to win tasks.

What's your ideas? Just a bit of fun to tied us over till CBB
  • Options
    happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    Grenade wrote: »
    17 posts and noone has mentioned the mangle

I suppose we just expect it to be there but your right it might not be tho
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want
    * 24/7 live feed
    * Full nominations shown live and each HM only having 2 mins to give them.
    * The BB eye logo.
    * Saturday challenge live

I also want some new developments though,this is to make the show look and feel fresh and to stop making everything so predictable.

* A 3 point nomination system ( give 2 points to your first nomination and 1 point to your second nomination )

* An end to only 2 HMs up,a minimum of 3 would make evictions less predictable.

* A food competition similar to BBUSA.
    ( losing team on slop for a week )

* Challenges or tasks much more challenging both physically and mentally,the cage competition in BBUSA was a good example of what I want to see.

* One HM getting to issue chores for the week,1 HM cooking with 1 helper,1 toilet/bathroom cleaner,etc.

* A BB supermarket.

* Strictly no nomination talk,the HMs should be under no doubt about what constitutes a rule break regarding no nom talk.

* Any twists should not be about free passes or getting evicted but still to have a huge effect on the house as a whole.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member