Options

A big fat racist English woman on the bus

Comments

• Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Obvious wum is obvious:D

HAVE YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SAID A DOCTOR CAN'T TELL SOMEONE THEY'RE FAT BECAUSE IT'S RUDE AND DISCRIMINATORY:D

I can't breathe here I'm laughing so much:D:D:D:D

Everyone is beautiful.
  • Options
    QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you continue to defend a racist and i'll continue to call fat people fat, 'ight'?

This is what you really want to post isn't it.

Oh look now you have started to imply I am a big racist simply because I offered a reason why we are getting a lot of rants on youtube from English people. What is the name for when you have a debate with someone and they call someone a Nazi, you know they have lost any debating integrity. You are doing the same to anyone here that's annoying you, implying they are racists. Totally pathetic.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is beautiful.

Someone watched today's Glee on E4? ;)
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why do so many people have such a problem with me describing a big fat racist English woman as a big fat racist English woman :confused:

a) we don't know if she's English.
    b) she judges the guy by his appearance, and you judge her by her appearance. Why is she in the wrong while you aren't for doing the same thing?
  • Options
    QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quick stud u like, post some more.

Now that did make me smile :)
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this a wind-up / someone being deliberately obtuse?
  • Options
    TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    You can see her fanny. :eek:
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Armi wrote: »
    He could have.

These videos only tell half the story sometimes.

it is funny that these videos only start filming when there is a reaction
  • Options
    LucianBLucianB Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of swearing and some racial abuse that some viewers my find disturbing.

It's a video of a big fat woman aggressively attacking a young person on the bus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f&v=y2lSnFkkbH4

Britain has really gone to the dogs.
    Subtitles would be helpful.

"Britain has really gone to the dogs" So, some uneducated inbred retard shouting abusing is worse than educated inbred retards putting us in chains? Always trying to demonise uneducated people like this for saying what the majority of the white people in this country are thinking but too afraid to say.

I prefer the white people who stab me in the face, not in the back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

But that is when you are more likely to start filming if it happened in the moment.

Not many people would be psychic enough to know something was going to kick off until it had kicked off.
  • Options
    Barry_JohnsonBarry_Johnson Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QueenMaude wrote: »
    Oh look now you have started to imply I am a big racist simply because I offered a reason why we are getting a lot of rants on youtube from English people. What is the name for when you have a debate with someone and they call someone a Nazi, you know they have lost any debating integrity. You are doing the same to anyone here that's annoying you, implying they are racists. Totally pathetic.

i inferred.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    LucianB wrote: »
    Subtitles would be helpful.

"Britain has really gone to the dogs" So, some uneducated inbred retard shouting abusing is worse than educated inbred retards putting us in chains? Always trying to demonise uneducated people like this for saying what the majority of the white people in this country are thinking but too afraid to say.

I prefer the white people who stab me in the face, not in the back.

The word retard is no better than the other racist or words of discrimination used it's a term used to put down those with mental disability or downs syndrome
  • Options
    Barry_JohnsonBarry_Johnson Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    a) we don't know if she's English.
    b) she judges the guy by his appearance, and you judge her by her appearance. Why is she in the wrong while you aren't for doing the same thing?

Okay.

So i'll call people fat, you call people Black c's.

Then you can come back and we'll discuss what the difference is.

Deal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The word retard is no better than the other racist or words of discrimination used
    Ad hominem attacks to avoid engaging the real issue at hand? Wow, I never saw that one coming. What's next? chip on the shoulder?
  • Options
    finkfink Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope they find this woman and prosecute her for her racist rant

I'm sure they will. Being racist on buses or being a geriatric celebrity of yesteryear makes you public enemy no.1 in the UK at present.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Okay.

Deal.

Who said they want to do that most people are against all kinds of discrimination I hate racism but also hate it when people use any term to put someone down unless it's about their views which is the only thing they can help or stop
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:confused: What's your point? One shouldn't film when a person talks some bigoted crap?

One can't win, really. When someone claims that someone's vomited bigoted crap at him or her, his claim will be dismissed because there's no proof that it happened. When someone films a person vomiting bigoted crap, it's trivialised because how it's filmed ("we don't know what sets her off" and "she must have been provoked"). Crazy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ad hominem attacks to avoid engaging the real issue at hand? Wow, I never saw that one coming. What's next? chip on the shoulder?

James was just pointing out that using the term 'retard' was just as wrong as racism.
  • Options
    Forum Member

No I just hate the word retard my brother is in his 20's but has the mental age of a 3-4 year old and I have heard it used against him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    :confused: What's your point? One shouldn't film when a person talks some bigoted crap?

One can't win, really. When someone claims that someone's vomited bigoted crap at him or her, his claim will be dismissed because there's no proof that it happened. When someone films a person vomiting bigoted crap, it's trivialised because how it's filmed ("we don't know what sets her off" and "she must have been provoked"). Crazy.

Her racism can't be excused but her rant can be if she was provoked.
  • Options
    WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obvious wum is obvious:D

HAVE YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SAID A DOCTOR CAN'T TELL SOMEONE THEY'RE FAT BECAUSE IT'S RUDE AND DISCRIMINATORY:D

I can't breathe here I'm laughing so much:D:D:D:D

Um no there's quite a big difference between a doctor advising their obese patient to lose some weight, and someone blatantly mocking an obese person for being "fat". The question is, can you spot the difference? And the only wum round here is you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay.

Deal.

No deal. In my books, there's no difference between them as both are insulting in most cases.
  • Options
    finkfink Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I just hate the word retard my brother is in his 20's but has the mental age of a 3-4 year old and I have heard it used against him

Does he post on DS?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her racism can't be excused but her rant can be if she was provoked.

Nope. Check my response to your earlier response to see why.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guilt trips are just a tool used by your ruling class to control you, they don't work on me. Either repond to the point being made or don't.