Danny Pennant EE

asortafairytaleasortafairytale Posts: 768
Forum Member
✭✭
I am the only one who can clearly see Danny being a coke head? Don't ask me why but I just have a feeling about him!

Comments

• Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He Is long gone
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    I don't think we will be seeing him again.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    He could still return.. Not long after he left, on the actor's Twitter, he said something about it being a "see you later" rather than a "goodbye." Not sure if he's posted anything about it since, though.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,181
    Forum Member
    Mel94 wrote: »
    He could still return.. Not long after he left, on the actor's Twitter, he said something about it being a "see you later" rather than a "goodbye." Not sure if he's posted anything about it since, though.

Didnt the actor make it clear that he was referring to his career rather than his stint on ee?
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Didnt the actor make it clear that he was referring to his career rather than his stint on ee?

Just found his tweet - @Gary_Lucy · Jan 18

"thank you for your messages loved my time @Ee interesting character with lots of scope see u later rather than good bye ;-) ps more 2 come x"

Definitely about Eastenders, but whether that just means he's open to a return in the future if he's asked or whether there was a plan for him to return as part as Lucy's storyline, who knows. ^_^ Danny was mentioned by the police as being abroad at the time of her death though.
  • asortafairytaleasortafairytale Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't so much mean that he might have been involved in her death, just that I could see him using alongside her really. As cocaine users do it socially a lot of the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    He was a boring and very overrated character imo