Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Harvey with his various conditions would be very difficult to handle and I don't blame PA for saying this. if I did not know how awful KP is, I might be harder on PA. There are two of them in it and both should drop all this bitterness and move on with their lives.
    Who cares who is taller if they are happy.So much pettiness in these threads and bllnd boundless hate, it discomfiting.
    Why does anyone even care about these two, really.

But that's the thing, he didn't say he found Harvey difficult to handle, he allegedly said he found him difficult to be with which, imo, is very different.
    Yes KP is awful but that alone doesn't have any reflection on my feelings for PA, why should it?
    I think PA is the one person who does care that Emily is taller, if he didn't, why the big hair, Simon Cowell style shoes, making sure he's always on a step etc when photographed with her? If he didn't do all of these things, I doubt anyone would bat eyelid but he does therefore people do comment & laugh, however I think it's OTT to suggest it's blind, boundless hate.
    I dislike him, I find him sly, disingenuous, attention seeking, self pitying but I certainly don't hate him.
    However I do agree, they both need to move on, she needs to stop her angry outbursts & he needs to stop with the passive aggressive, underhand comments.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey with his various conditions would be very difficult to handle and I don't blame PA for saying this. if I did not know how awful KP is, I might be harder on PA. There are two of them in it and both should drop all this bitterness and move on with their lives.
    Who cares who is taller if they are happy.So much pettiness in these threads and bllnd boundless hate, it discomfiting.

No I'm sure not many people would blame him for saying this. But it's pretty at odds with the image he tried to portray with regards to his love and devotion to Harvey, especially after the split.

And I can only speak for myself, but in the grand scheme I don't give a hoot how tall Peter Andre is. But, when you sell your soul to the devil the way the orange one does, people will poke fun and laugh at the absurdity of it all. Well, that's why I come to this thread anyway. The photoshopped pics of him taller than his new bride, I think, are funny! :D

Peter Andre would sell his granny for money and publicity, therefore there will be people like me, who will come here to comment about it.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    lily698 wrote: »
    With the burn, Andre took pictures, and got them to Dan Wootton via Nicola McLean's hubby, Tom Williams, so that he appeared to not be involved. The position of the burn meant her top was exposed for the photo, so we have to ask why Williams had photos of a young girl, and why did Wootton as well? Wootton put the story in the NOTW, saying it was her fault, and the police were involved. He tweeted that he had the photos and the burn was really bad.

Price wasn't even there when the burn happened, she was out and her mum was watching the kids it had been treated, it was healing, but he was determined to get her!

Never forgot when Junior fell out of the golf cart in Dubai when with him. She accepted it was an accident and didn't run to the police!

BIB, I wasn't aware of this & if it's true then he's even more sly & sneaky than I thought.

Kids have accidents, it's a fact of life. Social Services/Police would never be away from my door if they were called upon everytime one of my kids had a cut or bruise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PA took Kp to court over similar accusations regarding Harvey and won damges. Neville Hendricks should perhaps tread carefully in that respect. Just a reminder for those who seem to have forgotten.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2069149/Katie-Price-Peter-Andre-settle-Harvey-case.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    PA took Kp to court over similar accusations regarding Harvey and won damges. Neville Hendricks should perhaps tread carefully in that respect. Just a reminder for those who seem to have forgotten.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2069149/Katie-Price-Peter-Andre-settle-Harvey-case.html

Thanks for popping in every so often with links to yonks old stories to help the posters who've 'forgotten'.

It'll be interesting to see how this all pans out!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He obviously does, which is why he constantly tries to be taller. Which is why it's funny.

I care enough to laugh at both, you care enough to defend this orange numpty and attack the other one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Thanks for popping in every so often with links to yonks old stories to help the posters who've 'forgotten'.

It'll be interesting to see how this all pans out!

Erm Hmmbop, how ironic that you accuse me of posting yonks old stories. Was it not you who the other day was posting old crap about KP paying PA maintenance? Of course one of many old stories that keeps this thread going!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Erm Hmmbop, how ironic that you accuse me of posting yonks old stories. Was it not you who the other day was posting old crap about KP paying PA maintenance? Of course one of many old stories that keeps this thread going!

Haven't heard the 'irony' word in a while, it never fails to me me giggle, so thanks for that :D

And the maintenance story slotted in with current developments in Tangoland and what was being discussed at that time a few days ago.

Like I said, thanks for the links. Keep em comin'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't heard the 'irony' word in a while, it never fails to me me giggle, so thanks for that.l :D

And the maintenance story slotted in with current developments in Tangoland and what was being discussed at that time a few days ago.

Like I said, thanks for the links. Keep em comin'

Oh I will keep posting, just for the laughs, of course, as well as reading your very witty comebacks. I love it:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He obviously does, which is why he constantly tries to be taller. Which is why it's funny.

I care enough to laugh at both, you care enough to defend this orange numpty and attack the other one.

I'm guessing OK! we're instructed by auntie Claire to make the groom taller than the bride in all the pics.
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Pete is still suffering ... will it never end for him? All he does is tell us how much he loves his kids and shares with us how much he loves his soul mate Emily. Thank goodness that by shear chance he coincidently managed to marry her the weekend before a ugly trial began that would dare to question his integrity as doting dad and doting husband to his evil ex wife. The OK special is so reasuring ..... everyone is telling lies and poor Pete is being persecuted ... phew :p
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing OK! we're instructed by auntie Claire to make the groom taller than the bride in all the pics.

Well, she is the one with the editorial control...she is the puppet master...mwahwahhaha!
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a quick few things....

Both my boyshave broke their thumbs this year..the youngest from sitting ..well bouncing on his hand thru excitement playing roblox...the other helping his dad in the garden ...am I being taken to the police ..NO...as accidents happen and oddly enough no pictures and no papers involved.....

The honey moon prosponed ...ummm why.....the court case dates will have been known long long in advance the wedding has been shot gunned the only reason for a delay is their choosing the conflicting dates maybe they should have done wedding after the case.....just trying to muster sympathy imo...

The hand on the belly.....she Is imo most likely preggy....why I say this is the quick wedding ..baby will be announced as a made in wedlock on wedding night.....all playing to his perfect doty image ...after all can't gave more babies out of marriage now can he ...baby will be born early lol....I'd place my last rollo on it...if I had any and was not diabetic!

Everyone knows he is shorter than her by a long way so what the fakery with the ohhhh he is taller images...grrrr silly little man

And now my hugest of things WHY pimp out his kids again yet save the latest ...oh so private pair of greedy hypocritical money grabbing sneaky double standard pieces of zlisterdom wannabe wasters

And breathe
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just looked at the pictures of the wedding in the celeb magazine (Can't remember Hello or OK).

Why does he call his kids Mills and Bista? It's not quite normal is it? Why bother giving them one name and calling them something else, which is daft?
  • Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Errrrm isn't the title of this thread a little out of date.. oh!, and all the opinions regarding said reluctance. :D:D:D
    congratulations to the happy couple. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Errrrm isn't the title of this thread a little out of date.. oh!, and all the opinions regarding said reluctance. :D:D:D
    congratulations to the happy couple. :)

Errrrm, no! Like I said up there in reply to Jerrybob who thought the same thing, threads are organic and evolve over time. We've moved on now and are discussing more current developments in TangoWorld. I mean I guess I could start a whole new thread just called 'Peter Andre' but don't think there's much need, really! :)
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I'm obviously missing something..

Neville Hendrix is suing ITV2 because they dropped him as the producer of PA's and KK's reality shows..

So, how does PA's feelings for Harvey have any relevance to this case whatsoever??:confused:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Neville Hendrix is suing ITV2 because they dropped him as the producer of PA's and KK's reality shows..

So, how does PA's feelings for Harvey have any relevance to this case whatsoever??:confused:

^ this ^
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Wifi's back on. And PA on court this week. Interesting...
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    Haven't been following Andre's efforts to get someone's ring on his finger but when did he announce he was going to marry. Seems such a coincidence married Saturday in court Monday.
  • TanzieTanzie Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »

I couldn't quite work out what Peter's feelings about Harvey had to do with anything either. I thought that perhaps it was a way of illustrating the character of Peter Andre. As in his actions and his words don't necessarily always tally up. But how that helps with this case I don't know.
    I know it's a shameful thing to admit but I've been reading the Daily Mail articles about this case, and there seems to be a lot of vitriol directed at Katie Price about this case too, even though it has nothing to do with her either. As I understand it, she won't be appearing in court or anything?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanzie wrote: »
    I couldn't quite work out what Peter's feelings about Harvey had to do with anything either. I thought that perhaps it was a way of illustrating the character of Peter Andre. As in his actions and his words don't necessarily always tally up. But how that helps with this case I don't know.
    I know it's a shameful thing to admit but I've been reading the Daily Mail articles about this case, and there seems to be a lot of vitriol directed at Katie Price about this case too, even though it has nothing to do with her either. As I understand it, she won't be appearing in court or anything?

That's a great way to describe it. Illustratiing the (supposed) character of PA. You're quite right though, his actions and words often don't rally.

Tanzie I've found that's the norm with the PA fans. Any opportunity to have a go at the ex wife and how badly she treated poor Petey! As far as I'm aware this case has nothing to do with her though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    Just a quick few things....

Both my boyshave broke their thumbs this year..the youngest from sitting ..well bouncing on his hand thru excitement playing roblox...the other helping his dad in the garden ...am I being taken to the police ..NO...as accidents happen and oddly enough no pictures and no papers involved.....

The honey moon prosponed ...ummm why.....the court case dates will have been known long long in advance the wedding has been shot gunned the only reason for a delay is their choosing the conflicting dates maybe they should have done wedding after the case.....just trying to muster sympathy imo...

The hand on the belly.....she Is imo most likely preggy....why I say this is the quick wedding ..baby will be announced as a made in wedlock on wedding night.....all playing to his perfect doty image ...after all can't gave more babies out of marriage now can he ...baby will be born early lol....I'd place my last rollo on it...if I had any and was not diabetic!

Everyone knows he is shorter than her by a long way so what the fakery with the ohhhh he is taller images...grrrr silly little man

And now my hugest of things WHY pimp out his kids again yet save the latest ...oh so private pair of greedy hypocritical money grabbing sneaky double standard pieces of zlisterdom wannabe wasters

And breathe

Court cases are placed on "warned lists" when given date this does not necessary mean case will start on that date. You may be given numerous dates, each time it's canceled due to many reasons.
    Examples:
    Often dates are canceled due to over running of other cases.
    Not enough court staff.
    Paperwork etc
    This can go on for months even years.

No one can put life on hold just for a possibility proceedings "may or may not" happen on said date.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Court cases are placed on "warned lists" when given date this does not necessary mean case will start on that date. You may be given numerous dates, each time it's canceled due to many reasons.
    Examples:
    Often dates are canceled due to over running of other cases.
    Not enough court staff.
    Paperwork etc
    This can go on for months even years.

No one can put life on hold just for a possibility proceedings "may or may not" happen on said date.

Of course people shouldn't put their lives on hold for dates of possible court proceedings. I still maintain the wedding was interesting timing though.

I suppose what with all the spoofs he gave out to paid interviews in the lead up to the actual wedding, it's hard to get a real sense of what the actual truth really was regarding the wedding dates.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    Tanzie wrote: »

I think you have to back to when Andre & Price split and how it was presented to the world through the control of Andre's manager, who I believe was also the partner (personal & business) of Mr Hendricks.

In one of Andre's many ego trips we saw him writing and performing a song for Harvey, but as Andre said Ms Price had the rights to Harvey's image. The way he said reflected bad on Andre & Price as it seemed as if Harvey was a commodity.

Kerry Katona appeared to get stitched up by a Daily Mail reporter who claimed photo's showed her drunk at a Mayfair hotel when she was expected at a birthday party organised by Andre's manager for one of her glamour model clients.

There was the infamous incident where Mr Andre described in a magazine a party he organised for his children and how great it was, Kerry who had the same manager went into detail about the party and how great to see Andre with his children....except the party never took place and had been cancelled....ooops.
This discussion has been closed.