Emmerdaily 6/8/15 - Bad Reception

Comments

• jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross is alive I'm still convinced of it.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    What did she do?!

And why is Finn upset about Val?

Anyone? Please?

Aaron told Chrissie Robert had been having an affair with him. She's heartbroken that's he's lied to her, her marriage is a sham and he was only with her for her money and status. He's an odious weasel and instead of trying to ease up on her, he taunted her by bragging she'd never be rid of him from his part in Lawrence's business. After trying to give him money to go away, she flipped and set fire to his prized car, as a way of hurting him just a fraction to what he's hurt her. Unfortunately, she didn't realise there were gas canisters nearby and they exploded, hitting the helicopter as it passed and causing it to crash into the village hall.

Finn is upset because Val took him under her wing, she gave him a job at the B & B and was like a mother to him, whist his own was absent from his life.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The text message would have been something like 'Have you or someone you know had an accident that wasn't their fault?'
    :D:D:D:D
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,907
    Forum Member
    So only two deaths (Ruby and Val) from the crash. I think the way the spoilers are worded next week it seems pretty obvious that Ross is alive and the body won't be his (a la Dean in EE). But both Cain and Pete will believe it is him and they are responsible. I wonder if we get 3rd death next week (similar to Judy Mallet in CS and Audrey Trueman in EE - some kind of internal damage that has gone unnoticed)
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Aaron told Chrissie Robert had been having an affair with him. She's heartbroken that's he's lied to her, her marriage is a sham and he was only with her for her money and status. He's an odious weasel and instead of trying to ease up on her, he taunted her by bragging she'd never be rid of him from his part in Lawrence's business. After trying to give him money to go away, she flipped and set fire to his prized car, as a way of hurting him just a fraction to what he's hurt her. Unfortunately, she didn't realise there were gas canisters nearby and they exploded, hitting the helicopter as it passed and causing it to crash into the village hall.

Finn is upset because Val took him under her wing, she gave him a job at the B & B and was like a mother to him, whist his own was absent from his life.

Ah! All is explained. Thank you!
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,785
    Forum Member
    What did Chrissie do that she was going to confess to?

Why was Finn upset about Val?

I bet when someone finally answers I'll get about 10 different people telling me the same thing.

Chrissie started the chain of events by setting fire to Robert's car during an argument, that led to gas cannisters nearby exploding that hit the passing helicopter which crashed.

Val was Finn's mother figure for a while before he found his real mum.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A pre MQ tip to SULLA

Please note that Ross mocking will not be tolerated tonight

:(

:p
  • MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did Chrissie do that she was going to confess to?

Why was Finn upset about Val?

I bet when someone finally answers I'll get about 10 different people telling me the same thing.

Chrissie set fire to the car that set fire to the gas canisters that exploded and shot up and hit the helicopter that crashed into the village hall which then blew up and destroyed the mirror maze which killed HI Val :(

Finn works at the BnB and sees Val as a mum
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    They're only in the Malt Shovel - that's only down the road a ways isn't it? :confused:

Did anyone notice that extra, ahem, local, casually strolling up the main (aka only) street in the village in that aerial shot as the ambulances started arriving?

He even had his fecking hands in his pockets, lol. What with mayhem and smoke and explosions just round the next bend.
  • 16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you take a "dead" character to a forest, you bury them -- it's soap 101. Pete did not bury Ross, therefore he's alive. I'm absolutely convinced.
  • Dean LambertDean Lambert Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But apparently next Tuesday arrests are made.....for what?
  • star89star89 Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rebecca87 wrote: »
    Murdering your brother could be considered a mild overreaction, yes.

Bahahahahahaha :D:D:D
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross being alive isn't realistic but then nor was Charity surviving being bashed over the head by Declan and Jai.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In a nutshell ED is completely chuffing dysfunctional. Like one giant asylum. :D
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    So only two deaths (Ruby and Val) from the crash. I think the way the spoilers are worded next week it seems pretty obvious that Ross is alive and the body won't be his (a la Dean in EE). But both Cain and Pete will believe it is him and they are responsible. I wonder if we get 3rd death next week (similar to Judy Mallet in CS and Audrey Trueman in EE - some kind of internal damage that has gone unnoticed)
    If there is a third one it be tomorrow.
    Is tomorrow set on the same day or following day?
  • EadfrithEadfrith Posts: 5,042
    Forum Member

What spoiler is this, do you have a link?
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No problem:) . People aren't ignoring your posts, the thread is moving extremely fast this week and it takes a while to read, catch up and reply to them. It's also easy to miss posts which rapidly dissapear to the previous page with so many posts being made:).
  • Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,409
    Forum Member
    FW = First words in episodes
    BB = Last words Before Break
    AB = First words After Break
    LW = Last Words in episode

Tonight’s episode appearances are confirmed as:-

+ Andy (FW)
    + Diane
    + Vanessa
    + David
    + Chrissie

+ Lawrence
    + Lachlan
    + Robert
    + Cain
    + Moira

+ Chas
    + Aaron
    + Pete (BB) (AB) (LW)
    + Finn
    + James

+ Emma
    + Marlon
    + Rhona
    + Eric
    + Doug

+ Rodney
    + Debbie
    + Ross
    + Victoria
    + Adam

+ Belle
    + April

+++ Kisses Tonight +++

None
  • Dean LambertDean Lambert Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    If there is a third one it be tomorrow.
    Is tomorrow set on the same day or following day?

It's the day after according to my TV guide
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No problem:) . People aren't ignoring your posts, the thread is moving extremely fast this week and it takes a while to read, catch up and reply to them. It's also easy to miss posts which rapidly dissapear to the previous page with so many posts being made:).

All mine were pretty much Noooooooooo

:p
  • Angus 2015Angus 2015 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Does Robert know his step-auntie is dead?

Did NuBiRob ever even interact with her?! :(
  • Shelly456Shelly456 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digital Spy have confirmed shock death but there's ben no interview with Mochael Parr yet. Could there still be a twist in store?
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shelly456 wrote: »
    Digital Spy have confirmed shock death but there's ben no interview with Mochael Parr yet. Could there still be a twist in store?

On the ED FB Michael has left a goodbye message.
  • mystery23mystery23 Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone will else will die now but if someone did I hope that it's Joanie from some sort of internal injuries. Cannot stand her