Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hallo girl wrote: »
    I am confused about mr crisp and mr stag, I know who the female is and the A1 and A2 but the other two mr's are confusing me,

I think Mr Stag and A1 are the same person (although I'm not sure why some on here are calling him Mr Stag). He saves goals and has a beating organ type of name
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I think Mr Stag and A1 are the same person (although I'm not sure why some on here are calling him Mr Stag). He saves goals and has an beating organ type of name

That's why I said I didn't know who Mr Stag is. I know who A1 is but I thought Mr Stag was someone different.
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    When was this affair. Asian country model being with current husband nearly 3 years and was in a relationship till pretty much before then. In fact she has not been single much in the last few years. I cant see her wanting to admit cheating on her partner considering the sympathy she has gained from being cheated on.
    I doubt her relationships fall apart much before the press find out as she loves the coverage.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very confident that I know who the sportsman is now. It all fits. I have to say that I would never have imagined him being with her. Talk about opposites. It's only a matter of time before the details of this affair are revealed to everyone, just like what happened with a certain footballer so long ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Mr Stag and A1 are the same person (although I'm not sure why some on here are calling him Mr Stag). He saves goals and has a beating organ type of name

I've never seen him in adverts before. I don't even recognise him. It turns out that it's not who I thought it was then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'm very confident that I know who the sportsman is now. It all fits. I have to say that I would never have imagined him being with her. Talk about opposites. It's only a matter of time before the details of this affair are revealed to everyone, just like what happened with a certain footballer so long ago.
    I am shocked the press never found out when it happened. Or that she didn't wiki him and know he was in a relationship.
    I doubt anyone will care if it is revealed as it's her through. Plus they will be no martial split as all partners are aware.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    I am shocked the press never found out when it happened. Or that she didn't wiki him and know he was in a relationship.
    I doubt anyone will care if it is revealed as it's her through. Plus they will be no martial split as all partners are aware.

If the affair happened some years ago, why does she feel the need to drag it up now? Unless he's been coming across as hypocritical and the woman he had an affair with got sick of his hypocrisy. I dunno...
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the affair happened some years ago, why does she feel the need to drag it up now? Unless he's been coming across as hypocritical and the woman he had an affair with got sick of his hypocrisy. I dunno...

Perhaps he's the 'A' lister she claimed to have shagged around the time she met her current husband? Apparently, we were all going to be 'jealous' when we found out who this 'A' lister is - but she never did reveal who he was!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    Perhaps he's the 'A' lister she claimed to have shagged around the time she met her current husband? Apparently, we were all going to be 'jealous' when we found out who this 'A' lister is - but she never did reveal who he was!:D
    Was she not with Charlotte Church rugby playing ex at that time briefly.
    There was not much of a gap between the Argentinean and current hubby anyway.
    She be the only celeb through who would even consider admitting having an affair during a relationship without it be revelled otherwise first.
  • Options
    EadfrithEadfrith Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    Very confusing lol
  • Options
    SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    I've never seen him in adverts before. I don't even recognise him. It turns out that it's not who I thought it was then.

Head and Shoulders ad. Another word for Stag sounds like a beating organ in the body.
  • Options
    mercury01mercury01 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    This weeks Popbitch blind item.

Rumours are going around that
    which high-profile TV presenter
    is bearing the brunt of her
    entertainment industry exec's
    nasty temper and controlling
    ways? As we know he reads this,
    he should be aware that there's
    a lot of people watching to
    see what happens...

Any ideas?
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mercury01 wrote: »

see what happens...

Any ideas?

Not clear from the wording if he's just her boss or if they're a couple.
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm slightly confused I thought the A1 was a sports star? A2 a female celeb. A1 recently married. The only story resembling this was the goalkeeper and ex Page 3 chick
  • Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    mercury01 wrote: »

see what happens...

Any ideas?

Might cause some mayhem if it came out this morning?
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At this rate is would be easier to name who Mrs Pink hasn't had, there must be one somewhere:D

She should change the name of her vagina to the channel tunnel so many people have been through it.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    Head and Shoulders ad. Another word for Stag sounds like a beating organ in the body.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know who he is. The reason I've never heard of him is probably because I don't follow that sport at all. Anyway...it'll all eventually come out on the internet. Whatever he's paid to try and keep it quiet, it's going to have been a waste of money.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    muddipaws wrote: »
    I'm slightly confused I thought the A1 was a sports star? A2 a female celeb. A1 recently married. The only story resembling this was the goalkeeper and ex Page 3 chick

Spot on.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A hart is another name for a deer (stag). :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing he didn't want her named because he doesn't want anyone to know that he slept with her. I wouldn't be surprised if the female judge granted him the injunction because she thought he was a nice looking lad. If the sportsman wasn't bothered about her being revealed, would the female judge have revealed who the female celebrity was? I think so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosedive wrote: »
    Might cause some mayhem if it came out this morning?

He'll lose her if he doesn't stop being stupid, as far as the controlling ways goes. I can only imagine that he feels very insecure.
  • Options
    gills78gills78 Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    He'll lose her if he doesn't stop being stupid, as far as the controlling ways goes. I can only imagine that he feels very insecure.

Anymore clues? Dont get the mayhem bit...
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    gills78 wrote: »
    Anymore clues? Dont get the mayhem bit...

I think I get the Mayhem bit, which was a children's morning show, but I can't think who the 'Exec' is. :confused:
  • Options
    gills78gills78 Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    I think I get the Mayhem bit, which was a children's morning show, but I can't think who the 'Exec' is. :confused:

Ah, think I get it now. If it's who I think her husband is an tv exec producer as far as I know.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »

He produced the mayhem show and does a juicy celeb show, His wife is/was on both
This discussion has been closed.