The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rattie wrote: »
    I think the disabled parking issue has been..........done to death if you get me :confused:

I'm much more interested in KP's fall from grace :p

I have defended the parking issue but that aside I find KP herself a fine example of exactly what is wrong with our society.

A cheap, dysfunctional woman who sets an appalling example. I wish the media would focus on some real role models and abandon the likes of KP for those who really do deserve the public's attention. :(

And so say all of us :D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP is a perfect example of an Anti-role model.....
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »
    I would never suggest that a disabled person with a blue badge is not entitled to use a space, but because there are not enough of them if people can safely manage to park elsewhere then this is an act of kindness! I thought the argument on here was about the allocation of parking spaces, I think other posters had suggested that if possible priority should be given to wheelchair users because of the absolute need for them to have adequate space and that is where the suggestion that if you can help out a fellow person who you know may have a great need for a limited provision, then that is an act of kindness!

I don't think posters who have shared the idea of helping out people who have the same entitlement as them have said this with the intention of attacking KP, but shared their experiences of the difficulties of parking safely when having passengers with special needs (which I think includes babies, toddlers and very young children who have tantrums, no sense of danger, run off into the path of cars and require lots of safety equipment to be taken in and out of a vehicle).

Anyway... moving on from blue-badgegate... I remember there been quite a bit of press coverage about Katie Wales not showing off her bump (by wearing coats) and with the size of the beyonce bump - and that interview where the bump folded! I was wondering if she is wearing a corset (beyonce - and maybe now KP)? A couple of months ago I watched an episode of meet the midwife where a typist wore a corset that hid her pregnancy (because she was an unmarried mum) until she was about to give birth - perhaps a move like this might be helpful if you wanted to disguise your date of conception? Far fetched I know...
    but it would offer an explaination for bumpgate? I know Amanda Holden said she wore Mama spanx at the start of her pregancy to hide it in the early days!
    Katey Wales looks fabulous. She never tried to hide her bump or exaggerate it for effect and despite needing hospitalised in her early weeks she looks beautiful. Her bump has been evident all along and I remember comments on her wearing the same coat she'd worn pre pregnacy but with the buttons CLEARLY moved to accommodate her bump.Royalty happily wears twice & recycles clothing but Pwicey finds the idea repulsive. Go figure.:rolleyes:
    I really don't understand the hiding it nonsense other than women working in the media (telly to be precise) fearing getting shunted aside for daring to look pregnant.
    Not far-fetched re the dating theory. She is behaving strangely and the date of 'sprogification' and the potential donor might be behind her coyness.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would any woman need or want to wear a corset or spanx these days to hide her pregnancy, it's not the bloody Victorian era or 1950's ffs!

Seriously, some women just need a slap back to reality...
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the disabled parking issue has been..........done to death if you get me :confused:

I have defended the parking issue but that aside I find KP herself a fine example of exactly what is wrong with our society.

A cheap, dysfunctional woman who sets an appalling example. I wish the media would focus on some real role models and abandon the likes of KP for those who really do deserve the public's attention. :(

Thank goodness for that. Have never known a fm be pounced on so badly as Janna simply for having an opinion that differs from a few others. :(
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Why would any woman need or want to wear a corset or spanx these days to hide her pregnancy, it's not the bloody Victorian era or 1950's ffs!

Because they are idiots? or have something to hide....
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely Lexi.

And now it seems it's all one big joke and worthy of nothing more than the 'la, la, la, I'm not listening treatment'

Pathetic, immature, vicious, spiteful behaviour imo and I don't care if I'm alerted for saying so

I totally agree.
    Pathetic, immature, vicious, spiteful and COWARDLY behaviour. Hiding behind a anonymous name on an internet forum and not even having the necessary conscience to admit that they have been so very very wrong.

Like you, Lexi and others have said - I honestly didn't think the attacks on KP could get any more nasty and vile - but by abusing Harvey in this way - they have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Katey Wales looks fabulous. She never tried to hide her bump or exaggerate it for effect and despite needing hospitalised in her early weeks she looks beautiful. Her bump has been evident all along and I remember comments on her wearing the same coat she'd worn pre pregnacy but with the buttons CLEARLY moved to accommodate her bump.Royalty happily wears twice & recycles clothing but Pwicey finds the idea repulsive. Go figure.:rolleyes:
    I really don't understand the hiding it nonsense other than women working in the media (telly to be precise) fearing getting shunted aside for daring to look pregnant.
    Not far-fetched re the dating theory. She is behaving strangely and the date of 'sprogification' and the potential donor might be behind her coyness.

I was refring to positive press speculation like this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304263/Kate-Middleton-months-pregnant-wheres-Duchess-Cambridges-baby-bump.html
    when I said she KP might be attempting to minmise the bump to emulate Kate Middleton - as there was a lot of attention aimed at her lack of pronounced bump and wearing of maternity wear!

I highlighted that Amanda Holden used mama spanx to hide her bump http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/Warwickshire/Rugby/CV21/Kids-and-Family/Pregnancy-and-Birthing-Zone/184896-Amanda-Holden%E2%80%99s-baby-bump-concealing-Spanx-pants-hit-the-headlines
    I suspect that KP is doing the same thing to either generate press speculation or to disguise the date of conception because I agree with other posters that there is a discrepancy between her due date (around the same time as Kate Middleton) and the size of her bump!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Seriously, some women just need a slap back to reality...

Amanda Holden, Danni Minogue and Tess Daily ?

http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/Warwickshire/Rugby/CV21/Kids-and-Family/Pregnancy-and-Birthing-Zone/184896-Amanda-Holden%E2%80%99s-baby-bump-concealing-Spanx-pants-hit-the-headlines
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Thank goodness for that. Have never known a fm be pounced on so badly as Janna simply for having an opinion that differs from a few others. :(

Oh I know someone who has .. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    I was refring to positive press speculation like this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304263/Kate-Middleton-months-pregnant-wheres-Duchess-Cambridges-baby-bump.html
    when I said she KP might be attempting to minmise the bump to emulate Kate Middleton - as there was a lot of attention aimed at her lack of pronounced bump and wearing of maternity wear!

I highlighted that Amanda Holden used mama spanx to hide her bump http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/Warwickshire/Rugby/CV21/Kids-and-Family/Pregnancy-and-Birthing-Zone/184896-Amanda-Holden%E2%80%99s-baby-bump-concealing-Spanx-pants-hit-the-headlines
    I suspect that KP is doing the same thing to either generate press speculation or to disguise the date of conception because I agree with other posters that there is a discrepancy between her due date (around the same time as Kate Middleton) and the size of her bump!:eek:

Where has Katie Privces due date been stated? Cos I can only see mags speculation about it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    I totally agree.
    Pathetic, immature, vicious, spiteful and COWARDLY behaviour. Hiding behind a anonymous name on an internet forum and not even having the necessary conscience to admit that they have been so very very wrong.

Like you, Lexi and others have said - I honestly didn't think the attacks on KP could get any more nasty and vile - but by abusing Harvey in this way - they have.

Isn't that what we are all doing hunniebun?:confused:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There are not many who disagree with that. Just most of us do not feel the need to invent things to slate her for.
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Isn't that what we are all doing hunniebun?:confused:

Well I certainly haven't used someones disabled child to attack someone - so I would say that isn't what we are all doing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think Kate has provided the media with her due date, unless I am wrong, and guessing it does seem rather pointless. Some papers have said it is an Autumn baby, with others saying July. It will come when it wants.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I dont think Kate has provided the media with her due date, unless I am wrong, and guessing it does seem rather pointless. Some papers have said it is an Autumn baby, with others saying July. It will come when it wants.

I didn't think I had read a due date anywhere..just mag speculation and posts on here of people ASSUMING they know the due date..
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where has Katie Privces due date been stated? Cos I can only see mags speculation about it

I don't know where the July date came from as most of the interviews I've read have said late summer/autumn. I think she likes to throw the press off the scent a little though so that she keeps the element of surprise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    Well I certainly haven't used someones disabled child to attack someone - so I would say that isn't what we are all doing

That is not what l was replying to, please dont twist the words l bolded
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I don't know where the July date came from as most of the interviews I've read have said late summer/autumn. I think she likes to throw the press off the scent a little though so that she keeps the element of surprise.

She hasn't commented on her due date as far as I can see.. It appears mags are guessing same as the rest of us ;) .. If its August /sept ..I don't expect her to be massive yet
    But I will say if she did show her bump off she would slated for doing so..just as she is for not flaunting it .. :rolleyes:
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just dreading what name the kiddie will be given!

Kevin for a boy?
    Kevina for a girl?

:D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just dreading what name the kiddie will be given!

Kevin for a boy?
    Kevina for a girl?

:D

Jorian

or Keirdan

Or Kevtie

Kadin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cool:

As posted in this thread the speculation in the press is the end of July / August -

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/24/katie-price-and-new-husband-kieran-hayler-announce-they-are-expecting-their-first-child-together-after-whirlwind-romance-3511389/

the article in the metro quotes KP as saying at the end of the summer which would be August sometime? Setember is considered as Autum ...

but you are considered full term a couple of weeks before your due date and its normal to deliver up to two weeks after your due date... before an induction is usually offered
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I thought the royal baby (as opposed to the ker-ching one) was stated as due in July, around the middle of the month. I remember thinking " Oh,on X's birthday maybe! " at the announcement. But can't think where I read it,heard it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I thought the royal baby (as opposed to the ker-ching one) was stated as due in July, around the middle of the month. I remember thinking " Oh,on X's birthday maybe! " at the announcement. But can't think where I read it,heard it.

In the article I posted earlier http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304263/Kate-Middleton-months-pregnant-wheres-Duchess-Cambridges-baby-bump.html the royal baby is due mid july!
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hasn't commented on her due date as far as I can see.. It appears mags are guessing same as the rest of us ;) .. If its August /sept ..I don't expect her to be massive yet
    But I will say if she did show her bump off she would slated for doing so..just as she is for not flaunting it .. :rolleyes:

The Sun give it as late summer http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4810086/Katie-Price-pregnant-with-fourth-child.html and as she's their columnist I'd assume that came directly from her. I think people are commenting on her apparently hiding her bump because she's always loved showing it off in previous pregnancies so it seems unusual. But if she's having a particularly difficult pregnancy and feeling unwell perhaps it's understandable.
This discussion has been closed.