BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    They "speak" as clearly as humans but in a different way. :-)
    Maybe they could stand for election then, because those that are in talk in riddles.
    He knows a soft touch when he sees one :-D

All mod cons :-D The place we moved from didnt have bins either, I am glad as they are an eyesore :-eek::-D
    You could put a nice open bowl on the bin and pretend it's a bird bath.
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Morning guys - we seem to have had rain overnight which was good - how the ground could be so dry after all the snow is a mystery to me, but it was!
    Morning JoJo, it's weeks since the snow here.
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hi Guys :-D
    Morning Moots.:-))))))))))
    Is there anything more annoying than Holly Wallaby interfering with the chefs on this morning? Poking. Slurping. Correcting them, making fun of them and giggling like a hyena on tequila.
    I wish they would tie her up and gag her.
    You mean Holly Willabooby, she's lovely, don't take it so serious.
    Bet the chefs love getting interfered with.:-)))))
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good noon all, it is I the wonderous whimsical, Elfy! TA DA!

Oh dear I think I've gone delirious...

Speaking of nonsensical recycling things - does anybody have those absolutely gross slop bucket dealies? Somebody I know has one and the poor lad is nearly sick every time he has to empty it and he's not even particulary squeamish.
  • nWo 2013nWo 2013 Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    I just wondered into the JJJ thread. Wow! Some odd users in there. It is like a cult!
    Forum Member
    Morning Mootle. No I guess not! She seemed very jealous for some odd reason.

Hey everyone x
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    TheElf wrote: »

Speaking of nonsensical recycling things - does anybody have those absolutely gross slop bucket dealies? Somebody I know has one and the poor lad is nearly sick every time he has to empty it and he's not even particulary squeamish.
    What do you mean empty? why do you have to empty it? Dont they empty it for you? (and hopefully clean and sterilize it before returning it) I dont think anyone in the street is using theirs either. We might as well use the bucket for brown rice or something.
    nWo 2013 wrote: »
    I just wondered into the JJJ thread. Wow! Some odd users in there. It is like a cult!
    I have only ever seen lovely people there. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean empty? why do you have to empty it? Dont they empty it for you? (and hopefully clean and sterilize it before returning it) I dont think anyone in the street is using theirs either. We might as well use the bucket for brown rice or something.

I have only ever seen lovely people there. :)

I've no idea, I was too busy hiding from it in a glass of wine...was the most vile thing I've ever seen.
    Forum Member
    Just one who I won't mention. Seems slightly odd regarding her love for Josie.
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hello Elfy, feeling better? :D

We have a slop bucket but use the special bags which can be recycled and are permitted so its all very lovely :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Elfy, feeling better? :D

We have a slop bucket but use the special bags which can be recycled and are permitted so its all very lovely :D

A little bit thank you :). The bug is still quite rampant though.

How are you? :)
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    That is the first time in 8 years I have been to the P.O. and there hasn't been a queue out of the door!
    The manageress was sitting out having a smoke so the guy that served me was polite and chatty.I don't think they are allowed to be when she is around - certainly not to me, anyway...:p He even talked me into buying some prepaid envelopes which will save me 90 cents per card to the U.K.:)

I posted off my stern letter to the British taxman.They informed me that THEY had made a mistake with my tax in 2010 and demanded 155 pounds.I argued it with them for several months and we eventually agreed to split the difference.They told me to wait for a letter of confirmation, which I did.It was dated last December and said I had 3 months to pay it.I paid it a month later and now they want to fine me 100 pounds for a "late payment".WTF!!!:mad:

WTF indeed ! What are they like:confused:, hope you gave them a right telling off in your stern letter!
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Is there anything more annoying than Holly Wallaby interfering with the chefs on this morning? Poking. Slurping. Correcting them, making fun of them and giggling like a hyena on tequila.
    I wish they would tie her up and gag her.

I haven't wanted to watch that programme since Richard and Judy left.:(
    Both the female presenters of The One Show are also exceptionally irritating to me.
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    I haven't wanted to watch that programme since Richard and Judy left.:(
    Both the female presenters of The One Show are also exceptionally irritating to me.

I like it on Fridays when Eamon Holmes and his wife are on instead.
    I was only watching today because they had a woman "raised by monkeys" on. :D
    Forum Member

Afternoon Elfy.:-))))))))

What is it?
    Careful were you wander, they are dedicated fans.
    There's different rules in the Appreciation threads.

This is a Depreciation thread, we are all going down hill.:-DDDDDDD
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A little bit thank you :). The bug is still quite rampant though.

How are you? :)

Hope its not too long before you are fully recovered.

I am good thanks :D
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Afternoon Elfy.:-))))))))

What is it?

Careful were you wander, they are dedicated fans.
    There's different rules in the Appreciation threads.

This is a Depreciation thread, we are all going down hill.:-DDDDDDD

Wow it is creeping me out, I hope no one ever stalks me that way. I actually feel sorry for celebs now!
    Forum Member
    Wow it is creeping me out, I hope no one ever stalks me that way. I actually feel sorry for celebs now!

Which page of the thread are we supposed to be looking at? I read the last three and cant see anything out of the ordinary.
    Josie makes a living out of people "stalking" her and she encourages it. Good luck to her.
    Forum Member
    You have to drag a placenta round ? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2307117/The-rise-lotus-births-How-mothers-leaving-babys-umbilical-cord-ATTACHED-falls-days-later.html :eek:

What is the point of this? Surely when the cord stops pulsating the baby has all the blood its going to get?
    Why not go the whole hog and eat it quickly before a wild animal gets the scent? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    You have to drag a placenta round ? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2307117/The-rise-lotus-births-How-mothers-leaving-babys-umbilical-cord-ATTACHED-falls-days-later.html :eek:

What is the point of this? Surely when the cord stops pulsating the baby has all the blood its going to get?
    Why not go the whole hog and eat it quickly before a wild animal gets the scent? :rolleyes:
    I'm a bit confused, is the cord still connected to the afterbirth which has left the mother, or has it been cut from the afterbirth but not cut from the baby?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If there is one I cant see it.
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused, is the cord still connected to the afterbirth which has left the mother, or has it been cut from the afterbirth but not cut from the baby?

Connected to the afterbirth and the baby. The afterbirth isnt connected to the mother.
    Forum Member
    Connected to the afterbirth and the baby. The afterbirth isnt connected to the mother.
    I see, can't see it being convenient, the afterbirth would stink to high heaven after a day surely, can't see how they would leave that connected to the baby for more than a few hours, surely they cut the afterbirth off and just leave the cord to drop off the baby after a period of time, rather than cut it by the baby and tie it.
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    LMAO,! Just ushered a black cat into the house and told it off for losing it's collar....
    It was happily tucking in to some food when I realised that I had 3 black cats, and only 2 of ours are black...
    It is the double of Cosmo so will probably have come from Effie's colony.
    He was delighted, our cats less so!:eek:Therer were ructions and he has been chased away....
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    LMAO,! Just ushered a black cat into the house and told it off for losing it's collar....
    It was happily tucking in to some food when I realised that I had 3 black cats, and only 2 of ours are black...
    It is the double of Cosmo so will probably have come from Effie's colony.
    He was delighted, our cats less so!:eek:Therer were ructions and he has been chased away....

Hilarious. :D They must be brothers.
    Forum Member
    Made some beer batter, wow, had small mushrooms and raw peeled king prawns, now that makes a very nice snack/

The batter proved successful, the recipe said leave to stand for 2 to 3 hrs at room temperature, so i did.

It was 3/4 cup plain flour, 1 teaspoon root ginger, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 egg and 3/4 cup beer.
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Hilarious. :D They must be brothers.

Cosmo is 7 and this one is about 18 months old, I would guess so it will be a great great great and more nephew, I would think but they both have a full 'teddy bear' face and barrelly bodies which is unusual here as most are more Siamese looking with thin pointy faces.
This discussion has been closed.