Options

Is anybody on here....

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Not a relation, but I was good friends with Rachel Shenton (Mitzeee in HO). We don't speak now, but I went to school with her when I lived in Stoke.

Believe it or not, but she was one of those friends you get embarrassed about; such a classic geek!! Lovely girl though, can't believe what a stunner she is now!
  • Options
    StefaninoStefanino Posts: 2,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I iz a tad annoyed - why didn't you write the complete question in the thread title so people don't waste time opening it to discover it's about something that doesn't interest them?

After all, the amount of typing is the same... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    My cousins mate used to know and work with the girl in hollyoaks that plays/played Amy :) didn't know her myself though which is a bummer

your cousins friend knew her...and my friends cousin knew her :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Stefanino wrote: »
    I iz a tad annoyed - why didn't you write the complete question in the thread title so people don't waste time opening it to discover it's about something that doesn't interest them?

I accidentally pressed begin thread! I was fairly new to this when I created it...jeeees
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    Stefanino wrote: »

lol that annoys me too especially when people dont put what soaps they are about
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    lol that annoys me too especially when people dont put what soaps they are about

Now THAT pisses me off.

Just write the damn show in brackets on the title!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Now THAT pisses me off.

Just write the damn show in brackets on the title!!
    what is wrong with us these days we're agreeing on so many things:p
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    what is wrong with us these days we're agreeing on so many things:p

I reckon because its Wednesday and we don't have any EE to watch and attack/defend Phil and Shirley. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I reckon because its Wednesday and we don't have any EE to watch and attack/defend Phil and Shirley. :p

LOL dont mention them then or i might have to :p
  • Options
    Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if this counts but my uncle and his wife live in Manchester. My uncle works in this shop and Roxanne Pallet(used to play Jo in ED) always used to come in with her mum. My uncle said she's absolutely tiny in real life :)
    Also,their son has met nearly half the corrie cast in manchester clubs. One time he actually saw katie price in one. He said even before he turned around he knew it was her - she was THAT loud :p
    i have another uncle and his wife is sorta friendly with the woman who played Angela Harris in Corrie :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    found out this today

someone in my mums school one of her relatives was married to wendy richard.

its strange living in ireland you wouldnt expect someone to have those connections lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,750
    Forum Member
    My two current girlfriends are Sacha Parkinson and Michelle Keegan, who play Sian and Tina in Corrie. :)

That can't be true, I'm with Michelle Keegan... wait, THAT'S WHERE SHE'S BEEN GOING!!! :eek: :mad: ;)

She told me she was popping out for a kebab... :o:cry:
  • Options
    ahrimaniacahrimaniac Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mate of mine is cousin of old Oatcake Himself, Danny Miller.
  • Options
    EETILLIDIE11EETILLIDIE11 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My dad's mate's niece is Lorna Fitzgerald, Abi Branning in EastEnders.