Options

What is this kids TV show?

LoubeeLoubee Posts: 1,025
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Alright, so this is driving me mad now - I swear I used to watch a puppet-based show in the 90s (I think I ITV) when I was little about a rat/rodent of some sort who lived near the river (no, not tales of the riverbank) and who was at war with some rats/ferrets who lived in the local tip? There was a white girl rodent love interest too and someone (possibly her) lived in an old washing machine...

...that's it. That's all I have...

Anybody else remember this or did I just dream it?

Comments

• Options
    DaftProgrammerDaftProgrammer Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Right... So I've just Googled my ass off looking for this for you and the only thing I can come up with is a show from CITV around '94 called "Grady Greenspace"??

I've never heard of it myself but if you search "Grady Greenspace" in YouTube you'll find a promo from CITV and a few episodes too... But these are in French!!

It doesn't ring any bells with me but perhaps it was what you were thinking of... Unless you actually DID dream it!!

Let me know if this was it... If not I'll have to try again!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES!!! Wow - it is both totally how I remember it (except it wasn't in French unless I have a second language I've forgotten about) and at the same time completely different! Thank you so much - what a star you are! :D
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    Just googled it too. Could it be The Ferals? There's videos on youtube.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funnily enough I vaguely remember that one too - clearly I watched a lot of TV when I was little!