Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?? And you know this do you??? She got well paid for the tv show

:confused:Though we were talking about a Mag exclusive
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I never claimed her clients were "doing well". Where is that post Batty :confused:/ .

And I never claimed you made that claim so stop claiming that I claimed you made that claim

Disclaimer.. I'm not claiming to claim anything
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who says she wanted to "hang onto him" ?;)

Well, seeing as her only other clients included Mel B's sister *joins everyone else in chorus of "who?" .. you'd kinda think she'd want to keep everyone who can still get a TV gig.

Also the whole "baldy nev" thing you seem to be obsessed about - he hasn't dissapeared. He owns a film company, he owns a film studios worth millions thats being developed into real estate .. I doubt Pete would be happy his fans having a go at Nev. All theres even been has been respect between them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, seeing as her only other clients included Mel B's sister *joins everyone else in chorus of "who?" .. you'd kinda think she'd want to keep everyone who can still get a TV gig.

Also the whole "baldy nev" thing you seem to be obsessed about - he hasn't dissapeared. He owns a film company, he owns a film studios worth millions thats being developed into real estate .. I doubt Pete would be happy his fans having a go at Nev. All theres even been has been respect between them.

I don't think Danielle Brown is with her now is she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In fact I said that her clients often move on,as do many agency clients not getting the work they hoped for.

Dare i say it .. but isn't that the sign of a bad agent? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Betty I hope you don't take this the wrong way - but this thread is for the ridiculous things KP does on a daily basis - as stated in the OP. All you seem to be doing is spending your time defending her every action. Maybe you are looking for an appreciation thread.

So you only want to spout any rediculous claims with out someone saying that may be wrong??
    No I'm in the right place... But thanks for your comments..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Danielle Brown is with her now is she?

Has she gone as well now? Blimey!

Sounds like not many on the list .... if anyone spots a crazy woman chasing Pudsey the dog around with a cardboard box, bone, and contract we'll know the likely offender!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then just say "this thread is being derailed".
    But what you said was ...

...... which implies you want such a thread.Why ?

Why not? She's always in her clients' shows, selling her wares, limboing in and out, woohooing, I find her very amusing and don't see why she shouldn't have her own threads on here, or why she shouldn't be discussed?
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare i say it .. but isn't that the sign of a bad agent? :o

Does help if there is a talent to start with, reality tv really is reaching the end
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Why not? She's always in her clients' shows, selling her wares, limboing in and out, woohooing, I find her very amusing and don't see why she shouldn't have her own threads on here, or why she shouldn't be discussed?

Being the manager, would she not be involved :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

You mean a Claire Powell appreciation thread? Well that'd be just peachy! :D

I'd quite like to be assistant vice president in charge of affairs :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she gone as well now? Blimey!

Sounds like not many on the list .... if anyone spots a crazy woman chasing Pudsey the dog around with a cardboard box, bone, and contract we'll know the likely offender!

Out of sad interest I've looked at the client list
    Peter Andre
    Amy child's
    Michelle mone?...
    Gary Lucy
    Gemma Collins
    Rachel hunter
    Lizzie Cundy
    Jade Elliot?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »

How many PRs or managers do you see with A listers?? None because they blend into the background.. That's their job
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does help if there is a talent to start with, reality tv really is reaching the end

And about time.. It's not reality..it's staged reality and is becoming more n more obvious
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, she's the only manager I'm aware of who has such a presence on her own clients' shows. :confused: Not to mention the way she promotes her own products on them too. She may not dress up as a half-horse but she's very fond of the spotlight so she's more than fair game for discussion on here alongside the other orange ones.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many PRs or managers do you see with A listers?? None because they blend into the background.. That's their job

I still do not get the problem, like i have tried to explain, Claire is more than just a manager, they have been friends for over 20 yrs, so really where is the problem
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

Dannielle who ?
    She has no need to "hang on" to clients.People swap agencies all the time trying to get work. She can't get work for people that no-one wants to employ,wonderful as she might poss be (or not).
    She is doing well & has the lifestyle to prove . Plus staff who get paid ,so she is doing something right.
    As for how Pete's fans regard Nev ? No clue. Best go ask one I should think.;)
    Personally I watched Nev in meltdown on twitter & was amazed he claimed to run a business.In fact he put me on his "Christmas List" (his words)....and said he's see me & the rest on the list in court. Really REALLY scared me. Not .:D The man is...........strange. Yes,good word for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannielle who ?
    She has no need to "hang on" to clients.People swap agencies all the time trying to get work. She can't get work for people that no-one wants to employ,wonderful as she might poss be (or not).
    She is doing well & has the lifestyle to prove . Plus staff who get paid ,so she is doing something right.
    Personally I watched Nev in meltdown on twitter & was amazed he claimed to run a business.In fact he put me on his "Christmas List" (his words)....and said he's see me & the rest on the list in court. Really REALLY scared me. Not .:D The man is...........strange. Yes,good word for him.

He always tweeted me with respect and with good cheer.. The abuse he got from some mindless morons was vile ..

Disclaimer .. I am not claiming Janna is a mindless moron.. As I have no idea what kind of person they are
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannielle who ?

Oh was you on that list as well, there was me thinking it was just me that had been let down :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He always tweeted me with respect and with good cheer.. The abuse he got from some mindless morons was vile ..

Who? Neville, the same man that created an alias Twitter account to tell us mere mortals the TRUTH, the same Nev that actually had conversations with himself on different accounts, and he was the one being abused :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Betty you do tickle me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who? Neville, the same man that created an alias Twitter account to tell us mere mortals the TRUTH, the same Nev that actually had conversations with himself on different accounts, and he was the one being abused :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Betty you do tickle me :D

And what account was this?? What proof do you have ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hang on just a second Janna .. she currently represents LIZZIE CUNDY and JADE ELLIOT

I mean .. those aren't exactly names plastered across our TV screens are they? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what account was this??

Thought you said you followed the whole drama, obviously not close enough :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought you said you followed the whole drama, obviously not close enough :eek:

Obviously not as obsessively as you did.. And I have never tweeted anyone to abuse them as many tried to do at the time.. To me that says a lot about those people.. Cowards
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously not as obsessively as you did.. And I have never tweeted anyone to abuse them as many tried to do at the time.. To me that says a lot about those people.. Cowards

But that was what it was all about, gaining peoples attention, and yes i am guilty of allowing myself to become greatly obsessed by the whole sad performance :D and i am sure i am not alone, to be greatly let down. Who has tweeted abuse
This discussion has been closed.