Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing... (P2)

Comments

• jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,564
    Forum Member
    Tellystar wrote: »
    In today's episode, no way would Matt have been allowed to do Paige's interview on the trashing of the cafe, being personally connected to the case.

That's just what I thought. Nor I think would someone in his position have wanted to be involved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    I'm enjoying the fact they are being a bit more cheeky. I especially like Georgia and Karl's interaction in the hospital today and the reference to a certain sexual act! Plus Naomi and Josh in the elevator. It's sexy tea time action and it seems like from tomorrow's preview, even Sheila is getting in on the action. :D
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Why did they cut away from the scene of Paige meeting her Grandpa for the first time? It certainly seemed like they had filmed more.

And Therese is turing into a right bitch!

I agree I wanted to see Paige and Lou's first interaction but all we got was him say "I'm your grandfather" and that was it. I think your right though they must have filmed at least a little bit more considering how quickly the scene cut away.
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying the fact they are being a bit more cheeky. I especially like Georgia and Karl's interaction in the hospital today and the reference to a certain sexual act! Plus Naomi and Josh in the elevator. It's sexy tea time action and it seems like from tomorrow's preview, even Sheila is getting in on the action. :D

When Georgia was singing the Kyle song, the look on Nell's face was priceless! Whether at the awful singing, crap lyrics or what, who cares? She made the best comment possible.

Therese today - she was such a bitch! Brad should strap on a pair - he's a real wuss!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fiagomez wrote: »
    i found lauren a bit frustrating today when she defended paige so much in terms of the trashing the store and was really harsh towards matt because he was in a difficult position...

i can understand she is fiercely protective and perhaps more so because she knows she missed out so much and wants to make up for it, but i just didnt like her attitude.

i'm glad that paige also decided to spend the evening with mark and not with lauren like she obviously expected.

i'm with paige on not knowing whether kathy is genuine and wouldnt fully trust her either!

terese is a total bitch but i actually like the fact she is challenging the whole paige thing- it makes it more interesting and more realistic in my opinion, that not everyone would necessarily welcome someone from the past turning up like that with open arms.

she wont be doing her marriage any favours though.

does anyone know how long paige is sticking around for?

first of all Paige did the right thing straight away and be honest after listening to mark I get why Lauren defended Paige I don't think it because of her making up for her it because she her mother she did the same with mason when he was in trouble it just her defending her baby. If I remember she did the same when Amber cheated it her mother instinct.

Kathy I don't think she forgive her she just she getting on for lauren sake I mean paige likeing Kathy

I don't think this will affect thing with her marriage Im waiting for Matt to find out about the kiss that be something

I think paige spend time with Mark because she likes him and she worry about her relationship with Lauren because trashing Harold
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    That's just what I thought. Nor I think would someone in his position have wanted to be involved.

well I thought if it a family member cannot be arrested by a family member and that the a family member who is a police offer can interview if only another officer in room plus Paige is not Matt no blood tie so he just know her
  • Towie1977Towie1977 Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no way Matt would do the interview in real life, but he's clearly now the only cop at the station and Karl is the only doc at the hospital.

I felt for Therese today. She's being defensive but her attitude is believable considering she always had doubts about Paige. Best storyline of the year is this Paige girl IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Towie1977 wrote: »
    There is no way Matt would do the interview in real life, but he's clearly now the only cop at the station and Karl is the only doc at the hospital.

I felt for Therese today. She's being defensive but her attitude is believable considering she always had doubts about Paige. Best storyline of the year is this Paige girl IMO.

I did not she worry so much about paige hurting her family but what about amber she cheated on josh broke friends with Imogen the only thing I see she jealous of paige trying to get to know brad
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the writers have been downing the funny water again.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are Sheila and Paul going to get it on in the store cupboard? Or does she only have eyes for Lou?
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe what a Bitch Therese has become. I preferred her when she first joined. She was more fun loving. Hated the Dream sequences today. If there's one thing Neigh ours DIDN'T need to return to it was dream sequences. I hated Laurens too.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I loved the dream sequences!
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Can't believe what a Bitch Therese has become. I preferred her when she first joined. She was more fun loving. Hated the Dream sequences today. If there's one thing Neigh ours DIDN'T need to return to it was dream sequences. I hated Laurens too.

Dream sequences are a fun way to explore possibilities and other sides of characters without them happening and taking things too far.

Furthermore, Neighbours is about dream sequences. The show opened with one in its first episode. the most iconic episode was Bouncer's dream. Janelle's novel was hilarious.

Heres a couple more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-TOLqX3QgI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en13FbibDgA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqy52EmqNJ8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cX0mgKHkiI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QABAxWjrMzo
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    I loved the dream sequences!

Me too :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious dream sequences!! So so funny :D

I'm glad they managed to wrap up a Kyle and Georgia 'drama' in half an episode for a change
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,738
    Forum Member
    Another fan of dream sequences!

I really loved the scenes with Kathy and the Turners/Lou. You can tell she really does regret her actions all those years ago. I think Kathy and Lou work well together.

I'm glad Georgia's finally getting a serious storyline. Hopefully this will be the making of her and Kyle. I did like the scene about making a will, and how she'd never leave him her guitar b/c it would only gather dust in the corner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crikey, I haven't done this much cringing behind the sofa since I watched Doctor Who as s kid.:o
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,738
    Forum Member
    Loved the Sheila/Paul scenes. :D Nothing like being stuck in a freezer to develop two characters' relationship.

Naomi's face when Sheila gulped back some of her drink and then asked for dating advice was a picture.

Josh is given a managerial position without any prior experience?! OK...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    Loved the Sheila/Paul scenes. :D Nothing like being stuck in a freezer to develop two characters' relationship.

Naomi's face when Sheila gulped back some of her drink and then asked for dating advice was a picture.

He's buff, ergo, qualified:D:blush:

I thought it was stupid, too;-)
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »

C'mon, this is Neighbours!
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely loving Neighbours right now 😄

Paige is a complex, interesting character well acted by Olympia Valance

Amber is still a drip (yawn)

Therese can be a bit bitchy but I love her!

As for Paul in Sheila's dream with the cling film....I did laugh out loud 😂
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    neighbours is great right now but as always things happen that can only happen in Neighbours-land

Matt interviewing paige with his wife owner of the café in the room ??

Georgia having a biopsy and getting the results back the same evening?? (not sure if im just being picky)

Otherwise loving it, Naomi and Paige have been great additions
  • lybertynelybertyne Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can Josh be offered the manager's position at a gym? He's a kid with no qualifications or experience.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neighbours is great right now but as always things happen that can only happen in Neighbours-land

Matt interviewing paige with his wife owner of the café in the room ??

Georgia having a biopsy and getting the results back the same evening?? (not sure if im just being picky)

Otherwise loving it, Naomi and Paige have been great additions

first of all in Australia a parent can be in an interview 21 and under so legally neighbours was right but she should have called toadie lol

she a nurse karl fast track normally if work in hospital people fast track results

I am loving Naomi and paige
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lybertyne wrote: »
    How can Josh be offered the manager's position at a gym? He's a kid with no qualifications or experience.

he an athelete so he got experience
This discussion has been closed.