Options

Hollyoaks Osbourne Question

PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I do watch every episode of the show but have had a complete memory lapse of the whole Osbourne clan so wondered if my fellow DSers could help:

So they live at the Dog but its actually owned by Mitzeee who could take it away at any moment?

darren is jacks son who married frankie who is esthers grandma. whose esthers parents have we ever seen them? Where are they? Does she have other siblings?

I know Ruby is Duncans sister but what are they to the Osbournes? Where/who are her parents?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The costsellos owned the Dog but when they all left Riley still owned it and he owned it until he died and he left it to Mitzeee so yeah she could kick them out at any moment because she owns it, Esther came to live in hollyoaks because her dad, Brian Bloom died of screen before she came to hollyoaks but frankie didn't know she had another son called Brian we don't know anything about her mum or siblings but I'm presuming she doesn't have any and Duncan was just a close family friend to the Osbournes so obviously they treat Ruby like family, hopefully she gets kicked out when they find out about her bullying Esther though, hope this helps!
  • Options
    PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does help thanks but how can frankie not realise she has a son? was she not present at the birth? sorry if im being dumb!
  • Options
    MillysMommaMillysMomma Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody mentions Debbie anymore either.
  • Options
    Gillian1876Gillian1876 Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    She had him when she was 16, her parents told her he had died, but he hadn't, they had him put up for adoption.
  • Options
    Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    Just pointing out if Mitzeee was to kick out the Osbornes, then Nancy could kick her out her flat.
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I find this really annoying. When Darren was mentioning all of her kids, and how she didn't have a good relationship, it seemed like they've forgotten she ever existed :(
  • Options
    MrRenMrRen Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd love to see Jodi Albert make a return!
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie joined the show married to her first husband Johnno and they had four children: Jake, Debbie, Steph and Craig. She later divorced Johnno and married Jack but they have no children together. Jack has Darren and Ruth from his first marriage and also an illegitimate daughter Bethany who was the result of an affair with Tom Cunningham's sister.

Frankie didnt know of Esther's existence till she turned up in the village. It was revealed she is the daughter of Frankie's son Brian who she had when she was 16. Her parents told her the baby died however they'd actually put him up for adoption. He did however die prior to Esther arriving so never appeared onscreen.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i assume that Mitzeee owning the pub but having Jack and Darren running it is the same as Phil owning the vic but letting Alfie and Roxy run it

Im sure the osbornes are paying Mitzeee rent every month/week and therefore Mitzeee just couldnt legally kick them out without a valid reason, just like Mitzeee would be paying rent to Nancy back for the use of her flat

it is a weird set up il admit, but my question is what will happen the dog when mitzeee leaves? my bet is she will either sign it over to Maxine or else just sign it over to the osbornes for free like a present to nancy or something like that :)
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i assume that Mitzeee owning the pub but having Jack and Darren running it is the same as Phil owning the vic but letting Alfie and Roxy run it

Im sure the osbornes are paying Mitzeee rent every month/week and therefore Mitzeee just couldnt legally kick them out without a valid reason, just like Mitzeee would be paying rent to Nancy back for the use of her flat

it is a weird set up il admit, but my question is what will happen the dog when mitzeee leaves? my bet is she will either sign it over to Maxine or else just sign it over to the osbornes for free like a present to nancy or something like that :)

Mor than likely give it to Maxine, otherwise she won't really have anything will she?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mor than likely give it to Maxine, otherwise she won't really have anything will she?

well i suppose thats true, but maxine does have her little pop-up bar business with liam:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i suppose thats true, but maxine does have her little pop-up bar business with liam:D

That was just for one day wasn't it?

Nancy and Mitzeee are good friends but I doubt she would give them the Dog over Maxine. What are the plans for her anyway, is she going to get with Liam or support Esther more?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i think she kinda blew it with esther when she stupidly told ruby about it :(

it was one day for xmas but her and liam and mitzeee still seem to working there in certain episodes,remember when they were hiring the strippers and one of them got off with both Mitzeee and Maxine :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i think she kinda blew it with esther when she stupidly told ruby about it :(

it was one day for xmas but her and liam and mitzeee still seem to working there in certain episodes,remember when they were hiring the strippers and one of them got off with both Mitzeee and Maxine :D

So Esther is back to having no one? :(

Didn't Maxine have a Vegas night in there a few days ago as well? When the club could only hold 200 people or something and Maxine sold 240 tickets. Callum was working there, and it was when Dodger and Theresa were kissing
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish Maxine and Esther were developed more together
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Esther is back to having no one? :(

Didn't Maxine have a Vegas night in there a few days ago as well? When the club could only hold 200 people or something and Maxine sold 240 tickets. Callum was working there, and it was when Dodger and Theresa were kissing

ya that was part of her pop bar business:p

that wasnt the same time dodger was kissing theresa though that was more recent then the vegas night
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jen seems to be the only one who esther has at the moment

i hope nothing further develops between them two that would just ruin the bullying storyline:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ya that was part of her pop bar business:p

that wasnt the same time dodger was kissing theresa though that was more recent then the vegas night

Oops :o I'm getting confused lol

So Maxine doesn't work atm? Didn't she get a job at the Dog a while ago?
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, she did, but she started a party instead of working, so Frankie sacked her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she was sacked after the first day because she started dancing on the bar with liam:o

she said recently that brendan was giving her shifts behind the bar at the club so i suppose thats her job at the moment:p