Inspector Gadget Returns

Inspector Gadget Reboot Tops Off TELETOON Canada’s Latest Original Production Slate

TELETOON Canada announces two new original series, Inspector Gadget and Pirate Express, as well as the renewal of four others

June 09, 2013 - (...)

TELETOON Canada Inc. today announced its latest original production slate, featuring a brand new CGI version of the beloved Canadian animated series Inspector Gadget and swashbuckling new series Pirate Express, as well as the renewals of Rocket Monkeys (Season 2), Endangered Species (Season 2), Total Drama (Season 6) and Johnny Test (Season 7). This announcement was made from the Banff World Media Festival, where TELETOON is a proud sponsor of the Kids and Animation program for the fourth consecutive year. (...)

MAD Agents, look out! Criminals, beware! Bystanders … take cover! Inspector Gadget is back to battle Dr. Claw with all-new gadgets – and all-new gadget-related chaos. But the loveable, bumbling, accidentally-destructive Inspector is not alone in the fight to take down MAD. His ever trusty police-dog, Brain, is still by his side and he's getting extra crime-fighting help from his new partner, Inspector-in-training Penny. With MAD more powerful than ever and with the arrival of Dr. Claw's evil-genius (and totally crush-worthy) nephew, Penny and Brain will need to use every ounce of their training to keep the world safe from Dr. Claw … and Gadget.

http://nexttime-gadget.blogspot.ca/2013/06/teletoon-officially-announces-inspector.html

Here's hoping Frank Welker returns as Claw.

Comments

• rhynoGBrhynoGB Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No No Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

just leave it whre it was please,my god make something new or just show the old series
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Won't be the same without Don Adams as the voice of Inspector Gadget
  • C. SamuraiC. Samurai Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    rhynoGB wrote: »
    No No Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

just leave it whre it was please,my god make something new or just show the old series

Don't want reminders of Gadgetinis or the Mainframe movie from a while back huh?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C. Samurai wrote: »
    Don't want reminders of Gadgetinis or the Mainframe movie from a while back huh?

the movie's...ummmmmmm i can't remember the 2 terrible movies with matthew broderick..

less said about those the better:D
  • C. SamuraiC. Samurai Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    the movie's...ummmmmmm i can't remember the 2 terrible movies with matthew broderick.

Broderick only did one. The other film starred that weirdo from 3rd Rock From The Sun.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Broderick only did one. The other film starred that weirdo from 3rd Rock From The Sun.

French Stewart
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    What will Gadget's niece have now??? In the original series Penney foretold the future - her computer book resulted in today's tablets! Wonder if she will present us with amazing new tech that we will be using thirty years from now...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

haha you know i didn't even bother seeing the 2nd film as the first was so bad,i just assumed broderick would be in it as he normally does rubbish films:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    haha you know i didn't even bother seeing the 2nd film as the first was so bad,i just assumed broderick would be in it as he normally does rubbish films:D

Wargames?!!!!!!