Options

80 year old man shoved to the ground and spat at by teenage girl

Comments

• Options
    RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to get torn apart for this, but it seems at the start of the video as though the man had the choice to walk away. He wasn't ''blocked in'' by the group, and in fact one of the men seems to be holding back the female in a attempt to stop her from attacking him. The path in front of the man is perfectly clear for him to at least try to walk away from the hostile situation.

He doesn't walk away, though, and instead continues to confront her about something. He even kicks her at one point (although this is after she kicks him.) But the title and description make it seem as though a group of thugs surrounded a frail elderly man and beat him up. He certainly didn't look frail when he was kicking her.

Yes, the girl and her friends are clearly absolute scum. And I'd be willing to bet that the confrontation started due to a racist comment she made towards him. But surely the man should have calmly made his point and walked away, instead of continuing the confrontation with someone who was clearly a nasty piece of work.

I'd like to point out that I in no way think that someone should be pushed over and then spat on, and I hope she gets charged for it because it's not acceptable behaviour in a decent society.
  • Options
    peroquilperoquil Posts: 1,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mandoso wrote: »
    All the C U Next Tuesdays attempting to justify her behaviour are disgusting vermin. And I hope she is tortured to within an inch of her pathetic life daily when she is in jail

:D ^ (This is a joke right?)
  • Options
    Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the C U Next Tuesdays attempting to justify her behaviour are disgusting vermin. And I hope she is tortured to within an inch of her pathetic life daily when she is in jail

..and when she is being tortured someone could post the last 30 seconds of it, and we could start a thread on "did you see that poor girl being tortured!!!!!:mad: Those sick f*ckers, I would like to torture THEM!!!!!:mad::mad:"
  • Options
    ChristopherJChristopherJ Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shutup wrote: »
    Someone stating they dont know exactly whats happened doesnt mean they cant comment on what HAS been presented.

Unlike you, who seems to be getting excited at making crap up.

Is the colour of the old man not to your liking?

Agree.
    Nope.
    Silly.

btw I'd like to point out that I don't like putting myself at odds with people who are basically decent: I find 80 year olds being attacked as immediately disgusting as everyone else does; neither am I interested in merely winning arguments. But I do believe in the law; the law is what protects us from the rule of the mob: from partial, uninformed judgement.
  • Options
    MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delete
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    What a horrible cow she is, i hope they lock the violent animal up.
  • Options
    wavy-davywavy-davy Posts: 7,122
    Forum Member
    An unprovoked attack that someone just happened to be filming.

hmm..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think people on here are only defending the old chap because he's Indian? You think we'd all be calling him a paedo if he was white? Purleeeease! You seem desperate to push a 'PC GAWN MAD' agenda in order to defend this thuggish bitch.

Not particularly desperate for anything. If the pools were as predictable as these boards, I'd be a millionaire by now.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully justice will be served and this disgusting little skank will not get away with this.
  • Options
    CSJBCSJB Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    peroquil wrote: »
    I haven't used it to reason not intervening, I used it to suggest that you wading in to knock her out, what then stops somebody doing the same to you? And then to him, and so on and so on.

I don't live in your world of unlikely scenarios so i would take my chances.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    Would you be upset if nobody was defending a white man in his 80s being beaten up by a 19 year old teenage woman of an ethnic minority?

Of course, but I also know which way the wind would be blowing in this thread. That's all I'm saying. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was assaulted by a teenage girl 2 years ago whilst her friends watched and laughed. I was just walking home from the cinema when it happened.

During the London riots a student was mugged by some boys as he sat on the floor bleeding

Garry Newlove was killed in an unprovoked attack.

We hear of these sort of things everyday. It is possible that this poor man was attacked for no reason at all, this sort of thing is more and more common in today's society unfortunately.

I think it's disgraceful that people would rather see this disgraceful young girl as a victim sticking up for herself then a thug who attacked a pensioner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Hopefully justice will be served and this disgusting little skank will not get away with this.

Glad you don't work for the police as I doubt they'd prosecute someone just based on an edited version of what actually happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wavy-davy wrote: »
    Glad you don't work for the police as I doubt they'd prosecute someone just based on an edited version of what actually happened.

Exactly. A snip of a video, and people have her charged, tried, convicted and sentenced to 25 years of torture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peroquil wrote: »
    Of course, but I also know which way the wind would be blowing in this thread. That's all I'm saying. :)
    So what if people are predictably upset? I'm aware that some people can and do overreact but this is and upsetting story to read/see.
    On the flip side, I find DS to be incredibly predictable in that there will be always be those posters in a thread making snide remarks whenever anyone DARES to take something at face value.
  • Options
    alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    My guess, and it is only a guess, is that she was taking the piss out of him or something, maybe getting in his face, so he tried to push her away, and inadvertently touched her boob, which she then used as an "excuse" for "defending herself from a paedo".
    she actually kicked at him a couple of times... that was when he attempted to fend her off...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So what if people are predictably upset? I'm aware that some people can and do overreact but this is and upsetting story to read/see.
    On the flip side, I find DS to be incredibly predictable in that there will be always be those posters in a thread making snide remarks whenever anyone DARES to take something at face value.

It's not even something. It's like trying to guess what happens in a film by watching the middle hour. The girl could already have been assaulted by a mate of the Sikh bloke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavy-davy wrote: »
    What actually happened then? Were you there to witness it? (Serious question, not trying to be smart)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What actually happened then? Were you there to witness it? (Serious question, not trying to be smart)

No, were you?

The only people that will know what's gone on are those involved and hopefully eventually the police and courts.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stick her in stocks in the middle of a shopping centre so that we can do the same or chuck things at her.

A bit of public humiliation will do more than any fine or community order.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Stupid cow. :mad:
  • Options
    mandosomandoso Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just disappointed there wasn't a group of Asian lads driving around at the time (as there so often is in the area) who could have kicked the bejeesus out of the dirty skank and her little posse
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a nasty bitch! Wonder if she's in the EDL? :eek: Doesn't mean society is falling apart though OP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a nasty bitch! Wonder if she's in the EDL? :eek: Doesn't mean society is falling apart though OP.

I'm not so sure when I look around these days.
  • Options
    GeneralissimoGeneralissimo Posts: 6,289
    Forum Member
    I'm just disappointed there wasn't a group of Asian lads driving around at the time (as there so often is in the area) who could have kicked the bejeesus out of the dirty skank and her little posse

There is absolutely nothing in the video to suggest that race or religion had anything to do with it.

It was only last week that people were foaming at the mouth about the tragic Hannah Smith case before it was revealed that she had actually sent the abusive messages to herself. I'm sick to death of this tabloid sponsored court of public opinion.