Everything is being done to please Queen Helen isn't it?

missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
Forum Member
......... I bet she loved seeing the power housemates being exposed and then Ashleigh having to take the place of Ash.

Not satisfied with giving the strumpet a free pass to the final, they are making her time in there a walk in the park.

She is like the flippin Godfather. Nobody dares cross her, and when they are given the opportunity to do so, BB throws them under the bus.

What an absolute crock this show is..>:(

Comments

• roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    ......... I bet she loved seeing the power housemates being exposed and then Ashleigh having to take the place of Ash.

Not satisfied with giving the strumpet a free pass to the final, they are making her time in there a walk in the park.

She is like the flippin Godfather. Nobody dares cross her, and when they are given the opportunity to do so, BB throws them under the bus.

The show is becoming a laughing stock.
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite right to.
    Helen for the win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    Quite right to.
    Helen for the win.

Surely this is in jest..........how could anyone like this monotoned monstrosity is beyond me!! :D
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite right to.
    Helen for the win.

Don't think so the public will have her out first on final night:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    It all depends on whether the script is one of eventual comeuppance or redemption.
  • rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't win
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite right to.
    Helen for the win.

Don't be silly.
    I've got more chance of winning than her and I'm not even in it.
    :D
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It just seems that the production people seem desperate to get their money's worth out of Helen and are doing everything they can to try and get her and Ash to shag...after all that's probably why they chose her to be in the house in the first place.

I think it would be far more interesting to watch Helen cope without ash than it would be to just watch some bed covers move about a bit
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    It all depends on whether the script is one of eventual comeuppance or redemption.

By the time we get the chance to vote the b*tch out, BB will have turned her into mother Theresa, and all the weeks of her loud mouthed bullying will be forgotten. I really despair of the kids running this show now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ted_Bear wrote: »
    Surely this is in jest..........how could anyone like this monotoned monstrosity is beyond me!! :D

She has become one of my all time fav HM's.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Ted_Bear wrote: »

It's a troll. They always support the shyte HMs to try and wind up FMs. They think they're being original, which is a laugh in itself. :D
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member

A lot of people enjoyed seeing the PHM being exposed, not just helen.
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if the public really chose Ashleigh as the power housemate because i don't recall being given an option to do so, i feel like Big Brother set her up just to have this go down tonight, they seem to change the rules when they please so why can't we get that final pass over turned?
  • Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to get over the free pass.
    Stop raging against the machine.

If you can't, stop watching until her pass ends, then she'll be out.
    You have fallen for the smoke and mirrors.

See the other games.
  • Patrick_NoorlanPatrick_Noorlan Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    She has become one of my all time fav HM's.

That tells a lot(and believe me,that is not something positive) about you
  • isoveliisoveli Posts: 1,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I couldn't agree more.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    ...well if we can put to one side all the negative shows on her day after day and week after week, (and on BOTS with Emma Willis decrying her at every opportunity) and BB allowing her the opportunity to get a pass to the final thus increasing exponentially the hate she will get from a multitude of irate BB viewers, yeah you might be right...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    It's a troll. They always support the shyte HMs to try and wind up FMs. They think they're being original, which is a laugh in itself. :D

Erm nope, she is my fav HM.
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the time we get the chance to vote the b*tch out, BB will have turned her into mother Theresa, and all the weeks of her loud mouthed bullying will be forgotten. I really despair of the kids running this show now.

This is what i fear will be the case, as Emma said tonight they can't remember how bad her behaviour was in the first few weeks, they seem to have a good enough memory in every other housemate when it suits them though, strange that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That tells a lot(and believe me,that is not something positive) about you

Face and bothered TBH.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are the producers favouring this disgusting person over a genuine girl like Ashleigh? Was a deal done to get her in the house?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the time we get the chance to vote the b*tch out, BB will have turned her into mother Theresa, and all the weeks of her loud mouthed bullying will be forgotten.

Hope so.:cool:
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    od hominem wrote: »

Yep and a poor troll at that.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    kaceyy wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows if the public really chose Ashleigh as the power housemate because i don't recall being given an option to do so, i feel like Big Brother set her up just to have this go down tonight, they seem to change the rules when they please so why can't we get that final pass over turned?

Of course it was legitimate ..her fans have been bending over backwards all day explaining how it was all done fairly - all above board;-)
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Don't think so the public will have her out first on final night:D

Are you sure, given the way they are shoving this redemption arc down our throats every night

Will be very surprised if she comes out first on finale night as there are some gullible people out there who will fall for this redemption nonsense