Big Brother USA 2014 - Episode 29 - Eviction/HoH - 29 August - 2am BST

12346»

Comments

• Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Ooh wouldn't it be sweet if Frankie got evicted in the Jeff slot. He wouldn't even get a full eviction show! :) Of course that won't happen in a Caleb HoH week, bah.

Did Frankie just seriously plug Ariana on Itunes. CBS wont be liking that!

I bet she'll have a lengthier segment during the finale than several former houseguests.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caleb winning would be the worst outcome - my two favourites up on the block (Victoria and Nicole).

Frankie winning would probably result in the same, since he desperately wants Nicole out.

They're the only two who can possibly win this competition other than Nicole... so it's not looking good.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Caleb will win, his cardio was horrible when he was running with Hayden / Cody.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I don't think Caleb will win, his cardio was horrible when he was running with Hayden / Cody.

He mastered the slide and glide instantly though, and having some mass helps give you momentum to slide along steadily.

I think he's in it to win it
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The past two episodes I've found it hard to actually care what happens so fast forwarded through most of it. It seems rather dull without Zach's diary entries :(

I've gone back to watching old seasons now :D