Amy Pregnant-is the dr the father?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
Forum Member
Ok-this may sound crazy, but Amy & the dr had sex last series so its possible - yuur views?
also-riversong their child?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    They did? When was that? I'm sure I'd have noticed that much!
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whovian289 wrote: »
    Amy & the dr had sex

erm when was this?

if you mean flesh and stone, your sex education classes must have been a bit lacking! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    erm when was this?

if you mean flesh and stone, your sex education classes must have been a bit lacking! :eek:
    Come on Muttley, everybody knows holding hands is tantamount to sex
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did? When was that? I'm sure I'd have noticed that much!

Only in fanfiction thankfully :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Only in fanfiction thankfully :p

Shame. Amy in flagrante delicto isn't a bad thought!
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Think of the children, ffs.
  • joe9000joe9000 Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    This is basically a childrens prog. and I have watcvhed it for 40 years... but pregnancy and sex with the doctor... how do you explain that to 6 year olds....A sad demise for me (by bye doctor), this was never the case with Elisabetn Sladen....
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joe9000 wrote: »
    This is basically a childrens prog. and I have watcvhed it for 40 years... but pregnancy and sex with the doctor... how do you explain that to 6 year olds....A sad demise for me (by bye doctor), this was never the case with Elisabetn Sladen....

there was no sex, what the hell are you on about?:rolleyes:

Pregnancy is all around us, in every family in the country. What the heck is the issue with that? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joe9000 wrote: »
    Ahahahhaaa.

Oh what fun
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the Doctor being the father.

Barring some kind of cloning/artifical pregnancy type thing. First of all it is a hell of a revelation to just chuck in "oh btw, Amy and the doctor were sleeping together during that whole cracks in the universe thing, we just didn't mention it", more to the point it would be totally out of character for both The Doctor (who has never shown an interest in Amy "in that way". Goodness knows why mind you......) and for Amy who post Amy's choice seemed pretty dedicated to Rory. Apart from fluttering her eye-lashes a bit at Vincent.

More to the point, it would be a bit Jeremy Kyle for a "family" show. I wouldn't like to be the parent having to explain to a kid why The doctor is the father of Amy's child even though she's married to rory.

"you see son, Amy and the Doctor had one night of passion. I was a one time thing, the doctor missed Rose, Amy was nervous about the wedding and they had both had too many martian ciders....."

I don't even think she's actually pregnant to be honest but thats another story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ermmmmm. I think a great big WTF? is called for here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a great big - NO and then a thread locking are called for
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    I got the impression she only said she was pregnant because she couldn't remember the real reason?
  • LowriLowri Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nimicitor wrote: »
    I got the impression she only said she was pregnant because she couldn't remember the real reason?

That thought crossed my mind. Especially since in one of the trailers:
    it's mentioned that the silence can make you do anything and alter your behaviour

I think I saw somewhere that Moffat said the pregnany was important but that doesn't mean everything is as it seems!
  • sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Lowri wrote: »
    That thought crossed my mind. Especially since in one of the trailers:
    it's mentioned that the silence can make you do anything and alter your behaviour

I think I saw somewhere that Moffat said the pregnany was important but that doesn't mean everything is as it seems!

As far as I've seen, the spoiler you wrote is merely speculation.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, the only way Amy could be pregnant by the Doctor is if his DNA strands linked with Amy's in the Pandorica.

If she is pregnant. If she isn't, why would the Silence make her believe she's pregnant...so the Doctor forces her to leave the TARDIS for the safety of her unborn child?
  • LowriLowri Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sebbie3000 wrote: »
    As far as I've seen, the spoiler you wrote is merely speculation.

Found the trailer:http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/search/label/Day%20of%20the%20Moon

At about 25s, the doctor says that
    "we know they can influence human behaviour"
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she might be pregnant, but I don't think it'd be a very child-friendly storyline if she'd been humping the Doctor while Rory wasn't looking!:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    I definitely wasn't paying enough attention if I missed the episode where they bumped uglies! :eek:

I wonder if it was bigger on the inside... :rolleyes:
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    They hugged plenty of times so she must've got pregnant.
  • sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Lowri wrote: »
    Found the trailer:http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/search/label/Day%20of%20the%20Moon

At about 25s, the doctor says that
    "we know they can influence human behaviour"

True, and I might be nitpicking, but altering and influencing are quitedifferent... Influencing is indirect, but altering is direct. So it only implies that they can guide to specific goals, but not neccessarily make people do things.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Time Lords reproduce by vomiting up their seed orally.

So technically they had sex at the end of Flesh and Stone.
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    Well she might be pregnant, but I don't think it'd be a very child-friendly storyline if she'd been humping the Doctor while Rory wasn't looking!:D:D

maybe it was a threesome?:)
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ElDalto wrote: »
    I definitely wasn't paying enough attention if I missed the episode where they bumped uglies! :eek:

I wonder if it was bigger on the inside... :rolleyes:
    ssj2matt wrote: »
    Time Lords reproduce by vomiting up their seed orally.

So technically they had sex at the end of Flesh and Stone.
    maybe it was a threesome?:)

Just wow, guys. :eek: If this is going to become a totally disgusting thread anyway, can I join in?:p
    I think Amy thinks she's pregnant but actually she's got something alien growing inside her, making her do things and she's going to die later. The Doctor tries to take it out for her, but she apparently dies from the operation. A bit later, Rory's saying goodbye to her and she wakes up, hits him on the head with something, ties him up and puts him alive in a freezer. (Or maybe somewhere else.)
    Then she does something to the TARDIS to make the rooms change to what she wants. She manages to push the Doctor down a staircase made of barbed wire and razor blades, but he's still alive. He's got something that he can put on his injuries to make them heal, so he covers himself in it, then realises Amy's swapped it for salt and lemon juice, and he's rolling around screaming. Then he jumps in the swimming pool but it's full of ice, nearly frozen and he can't get out so he's about to freeze to death. That could be the cliffhanger. ;)
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    Just wow, guys. :eek: If this is going to become a totally disgusting thread anyway, can I join in?:p ;)

that would make it a foursome and be very confusing , but great TV :)