returning phone for exchange

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,129
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ok,

I was relatively happy with my new W810i I got on Thursday, but after playing with it for a couple of days, I cant help but feel disillusioned with it. It is bascially the K750i in a new body.

Is it possible to contact orange and tell them I am not happy with the phone and want another one in its place?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    General terms and conditions
    Money back guarantee (phones only)

New Purchases

You can return any mobile phone purchased through the Orange shop within 14 days of purchase provided that the goods are returned in good condition and in their original box. Any accessories or additional products that were supplied with your phone as part of the purchase of that phone must also be returned. This does not apply to accessories which you purchased in addition to the purchase of your phone regardless of whether they were delivered at the same time, which are subject to the provisions set out below.

Equipment must be returned either enclosed in its original packaging or with adequate protective packaging.

You must return the equipment along with the original invoice as proof of purchase and authorisation number.

You are responsible for the return of the equipment until it is received by us.

The equipment should be returned using the special delivery bag sent to you by us and you will need to pay for the return of the equipment. You should also keep a proof of purchase.

Funds will be credited to the card used for the original purchase after receipt of the returned equipment and satisfactory inspection by us. Please allow 14 days for the refund to appear on your statement.

This is in addition to your legal rights.
    http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/terms?WT.svl=302