What are you wearing today?

rosalynnrosalynn Posts: 4,500
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hopefully we can keep this thread going :)

Today, I'm going out for lunch with a friend so am wearing:

Denim skirt from Coast
Deep Rib Sleeve Scoop Neck Jumper from ASOS
Some black wedges from Chloe

Comments

• sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    Baggy black trousers, black T shirt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The chloes are loverly!

I'm so angry, cos I went to find picture of todays outfit, which consists of this coat:

As you can see, it says £60. 2 months ago I paid £110 for that!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

But life goes on... also wearing a white oversized t shirt (i'm sure you can imagine what that looks like),

multi strand chain kind of like this, but without the rose detailing

These shorts with the white shirt tucked in, but kind of pulled out (I didn't explain that v. well did I..)

A pair of grey ribbed tights (it's cold) and the shoes I posted yesterday

I will be using a grey snakeskin flapover bag on a long chain with a twist lock.

I buy too much stuff from Topshop
  • rosalynnrosalynn Posts: 4,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds lush lucybobbins :)

I know what you mean about buying things only to find them reduced, but for me it's even more annoying when you don't buy immediately and then they don't stock your size or discountinue that style. Happened to a pair of boots I wanted recently and now I just can't get them anywhere. I'm kicking myself :mad:

The Chloes are great. So comfortable. The patent is lovely and I love the grey buckle on them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats the most annoying thing ever, a few weeks ago I saw this gorgeous oversized jumper that I really, really, wanted in Sheffiled but didn't have enough money to buy it, then on Saturday I was shopping in Manchester with my mum, saw it again and I tried on the smallest one I could find which was a 12, but it was slightly too big. So I asked them if they had a 10 but they didn't, so I didn't buy the 12 thinking I could just get it in Sheffield

Went back to look for it yesterday in Sheffield but they were all gone :( should have just bought the 12 :(

I like having this thread on here! Too scared to post in the tFS one yet, everyone dresses too well!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats the most annoying thing ever, a few weeks ago I saw this gorgeous oversized jumper that I really, really, wanted in Sheffiled but didn't have enough money to buy it, then on Saturday I was shopping in Manchester with my mum, saw it again and I tried on the smallest one I could find which was a 12, but it was slightly too big. So I asked them if they had a 10 but they didn't, so I didn't buy the 12 thinking I could just get it in Sheffield

Went back to look for it yesterday in Sheffield but they were all gone :( should have just bought the 12 :(

I like having this thread on here! Too scared to post in the tFS one yet, everyone dresses too well!!

Happy 400th post :D

Yeah, I'm too scared with tFS too, I've tried to get involved as much as I can but I still feel like a duck out of water!

I've got a party tomorrow night too, looking forward to dressing up for that as it's a hotel function so will be quite posh. I love dressing up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll have to post your outfit on here!! I think I'm going to end up on this thread every day, even on duvet days I'll be here posting my dressing gown and bedsocks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh god, i didnt realise id made 400 posts.. i need to get a life
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You all look lovely!

Strappy top & PJ shorts, under a nice big baggy pair of fleeced PJ's!:o

Thankfully Im not going out anywhere, we're not expecting visitors, its pissing rain, its cold & Im just having a lazy day lol!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I'm not so glammed up as have been playing tennis, so wearing:
    A Sweaty Betty track suit - not this season so don't expect to see it anywhere on the internet!!
    And a pair of Asics tennis shoes

I too love the Chloe shoes - they're great. Re: shoes I'm really upset as my favourite shoe shop (kate kuba) doesn't appear to have survived the credit crunch. Need a new favourite shoe shop.
  • ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wore my works uniform for most of the day.

Right now I'm just lounging so slipped into some jogging bottoms and a footy top (celtic ;))
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lazy Zoe, today.

A H&M Tee and some M&S big pants. :D So something I would most definintely not post on tFS. I would be lynched.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Nothing... ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Was at work today so had black flat boots, natural micronet tights (Aristoc), denim skirt (Oasis-only bought a couple of months ago and not on website anymore!!), black t-shirt thing http://www.oasis-stores.com/fcp/product/Oasis/All-Tops/Long-Slv-Basic-Tshirt/3190247519 but this is the blue(Oasis) :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phillippa wrote: »
    I too love the Chloe shoes - they're great. Re: shoes I'm really upset as my favourite shoe shop (kate kuba) doesn't appear to have survived the credit crunch. Need a new favourite shoe shop.

I didn't realise Kate Kuba was in trouble too, will it never end? Barratts, ShoeStudio, Kate Kuba. I heard Faith were having problems too :(

My other favourites include Office and Dune. Dune in particular do some beautiful styles.

Thanks everyone for posting in this thread!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wearing a black T-shirt.

About to change in to black skirt , black cashmere polo neck and boots.
    I like the colour black:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane Norman Jeans

Jane Norman black top

black snugg boots

Casual as I took children out for a walk.
  • fairycakesfairycakes Posts: 4,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was out for the day with my friends so I just wore a river island long grey jumper, a red lace top underneath that from Primark, a denim skirt from oasis and my uggs. I`m going to my boyfriends house now for a partay and am wearing a black dress, skin-coloured tights and heels. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    I'm wearing a black T-shirt.

About to change in to black skirt , black cashmere polo neck and boots.
    I like the colour black:cool:

Me too!! Had a 'doing sod all' day...wearing long black leggings and longline black vest and black slippers! :D

Black is the way to go!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This morning I'm pretty casual.

Simple vest top, like this, in purple
    Black leggins

Dressing up for a night out later.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same again :o but this time with a black bodycon mini from a shop in Sheffield, aubergine coloured tights and accessorised with a white Marc by Marc Jacobs watch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am still wearing my pyjamas right now << (from River Island) but I will post what I wore yesterday instead:

White 3 quarter length sleeve top - River Island
    Denim mini skirt - Topshop
    Black full length leggings
    Black flats - New Look

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ARGH The Zara website is the most awkward and badly done website ever that I can't be arsed to find a pic of the top I'm wearing today. It's long, grey and meant to be fitted, but I got the large size so it was oversized, and the bottom has a line drawing of Bugs Bunny on :o Sounds twee but looks ok. I'm wearing it with a brown scarf I snapped up in Oxfam, and these jeans from New Look (blue pattern ones).

On a related subject, my mum's given me a £20 New Look voucher, god bless her... what should I buy with it? :D I'm thinking a couple of pairs of flats as I only have one black pair...
  • MidiboyMidiboy Posts: 8,263
    Forum Member
    Looks like I'm the first male poster on here :)!

At the moment I'm wearing a white dressing gown and a smile.

Later I'm wearing Ralph Lauren jeans, plain white t-shirt, burgungy Abercrombie and Fitch hooded sweatshirt and my new Onitsuka Tiger trainers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dressed and ready for the world now.

Luella slime green monster tee, coral pink H&M skirt, thr one that has been every where of late. Mawi Owl toy necklace, crystal fox ring and marc J mouse pumps, complete with ickle ears, nose, eyes and whiskers. Bag will be my Miu Miu goat fur one, it makes me laugh, as it looks like a merkin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got dressed now :cool:

I am wearing:

Blue skinny jeans
    White t-shirt
    Tan belt.