Options

Recommendations on Netflix

Comments

• Options
    DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    :confused: Narcos is an original Netflix show so it must be on about every Netflix region.

Excellent.
  • Options
    Mr MessyMr Messy Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Just seen the second season of Fargo has started on Belgium today. Sweet. :) Starts on C4 next Monday.
  • Options
    Trainer99Trainer99 Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Mr Messy wrote: »
    Just seen the second season of Fargo has started on Belgium today. Sweet. :) Starts on C4 next Monday.

Good spot. Thanks.
  • Options
    GaMeFaNaTiCGaMeFaNaTiC Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    ney wrote: »
    Scream the TV series that came on Netflix UK about two weeks ago is worth a watch.
    I watched the first two and its been very good so far.

Darren

I could only last around 5 episode before giving up on the terrible acting and the kills kept happening at either the start or end. Pretty repetitive which is a shame because I was looking forward to it and am a fan of the films.
  • Options
    NirvanaGirlNirvanaGirl Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive just watched season 1 of 'How To Get Away With Murder' on Netflix US. I thought it was quite good.

Also, season 10 of Bones has been added to US as well if anyone likes that.
  • Options
    mfrmfr Posts: 5,625
    Forum Member
    Scream the TV series that came on Netflix UK about two weeks ago is worth a watch.
    I watched the first two and its been very good so far.

Darren

Finished it after a marathon viewing binge. Loved it and looking forward to the next season!
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Just noticed a load of new films on Canada, Esylum (Matt Damon), Hot Tub Time Machine 2 and After Earth (Will Smith)
  • Options
    ovbgovbg Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll also add that Fargo, season 2, is on at Netflix DE, BE, NL, CH and LU. Granted, this is also on All 4, but if you don't have a device that plays All 4, or you don't like ads, or you simply want HD, then it is a good option.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AHS: Freak Show is finally on UK Netflix. :)
  • Options
    JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,103
    Forum Member
    Recent Keanu Reeves thriller John Wick just added to Spain which is also newly added to the Netflix regions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    It Follows and Ex Machina have been added to Canada
  • Options
    neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The November Man with Pierce Brosnan and the TV movie thriller Stalked By My Neighbor are both worth a watch and are showing on Netflix UK the now.

Darren
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Kingsmen The Secret Service, Captain Philips and Cinderella are on Canada.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    The Gift has been added to France.

Also season 1 of Manhattan is now on Netherlands.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Home is on US,Canada & Scandinavian regions.
  • Options
    neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you have not already seen it the US TV legal drama Damage is very good and has been on Netflix UK for a few months now.

Darren
  • Options
    JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,103
    Forum Member
    guy1968 wrote: »
    The Gift has been added to France.

Also season 1 of Manhattan is now on Netherlands.

I watched The Gift last night on NF France. Good thriller. Worth a watch. This film was released in cinemas in August this year and is out on dvd tomorrow. So how have Netflix got this for the France region?
  • Options
    ovbgovbg Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEFF62 wrote: »
    So how have Netflix got this for the France region?

No different to how they get anything else. Netflix France however have been known to have the odd movie that comes out the same time as in the cinema.
  • Options
    derek500derek500 Posts: 24,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have not already seen it the US TV legal drama Damage is very good and has been on Netflix UK for a few months now.

Darren

Have they got all five seasons? BBC one showed the first three and dropped it when it changed networks in the US. Lifetime showed the last two a year or so ago.
  • Options
    Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    derek500 wrote: »
    Have they got all five seasons? BBC one showed the first three and dropped it when it changed networks in the US. Lifetime showed the last two a year or so ago.
    All 5 seasons are on Netflix UK and numerous other regions. It has been on there for some time and certainly before Lifetime showed it. I finished watching it on Netflix a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Divergent is on Spain.
  • Options
    PhilT1808PhilT1808 Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mfr wrote: »
    Finished it after a marathon viewing binge. Loved it and looking forward to the next season!

Watching an episode a night and loving it. Great recommendation :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Started watching "Scorpion" last night on UK. It's about the Irish hacker Walter O'Brian (read the wiki, it's quite interesting) He has a team of geniuses and helps Homeland Security solve techy problems. OK some of the situations are crap and the script/reality adjusted for them to be able to do what they do. But it's quite fun and light entertainment, better than CSI Cyber
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Heads up the last episodes of Suits S4 are on NF now
  • Options
    Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    took so long, had to download it