Comments

• Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This nasty little piece of work just can't help herself it seems.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are those chavs wearing beachwear in the middle of a city :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    A vile individual devoid of class, charm and any sense of self-awareness.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    Why are those chavs wearing beachwear in the middle of a city :o

Answered your own question, there.

And yes, Danielle manages to prove, once again, that beauty only goes ( very thin) skin deep in some people.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet more evidence that money truly will never buy class if none was there in the first place.
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another stick for the Wolves fans to beat her hubby with.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She got off very lightly after the debacle on CBB...to my mind she was one of the nastier sidekicks but managed to wiggle out of it..letting Goody and to some extent Jo take the blame.
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She got off very lightly after the debacle on CBB...to my mind she was one of the nastier sidekicks but managed to wiggle out of it..letting Goody and to some extent Jo take the blame.

She got away with the worst racism in all the conversations.

Max Clifford shined her shoes, that is why she got away with it.

That's what he did, for money.

He was a publicist and a cleaner.

I'll hide you, I have your secrets now.

Imagine how many z-list wannabee's he's had his sticky fingers on?

Dirty bastard.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does seem to 'fall' into these situations with tremendous regularity.

But, of course, she is 'Stunning Danielle' so has largely sidestepped the worst of the press.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "It's sad that some people actually make a living out of causing misery to others"

Much like you did to Shilpa in the Big Brother house Danielle? Makes me so mad that she made the nastiest and most overtly racist comments and got away with it because sad, middle aged men in the media fancied her >:(

Not condoning Jade or Jo, but they were thrown to the wolves whilst that nasty piece of work came up smelling of roses.
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "It's sad that some people actually make a living out of causing misery to others"

Much like you did to Shilpa in the Big Brother house Danielle? Makes me so mad that she made the nastiest and most overtly racist comments and got away with it because sad, middle aged men in the media fancied her >:(

Not condoning Jade or Jo, but they were thrown to the wolves whilst that nasty piece of work came up smelling of roses.

She got off scot free after CBB after showing what a horrid person she was. Teddy Sheringham couldn't get away from her quickly enough if memory serves.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Pig thick, racist, ghastly bint.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    She got off scot free after CBB after showing what a horrid person she was. Teddy Sheringham couldn't get away from her quickly enough if memory serves.

He probably knew once her real personality came out he would suffer so ran. Before BB he probably just ignored her and got on with it.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't look like she's very angry to me. You can see her smiling when she's about 6 feet away from the lads on the left. It's like she knew the camera was there and was just showing off.
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Pig thick, racist, ghastly bint.

*pulls up chair and sits with popcorn* 😉
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was only in there about 5 minutes before she started saying that she wanted him to propose. I reckon he thought 'sh*t, this was supposed to be a no strings sh*g' and ran like the wind

Edited to add - does anyone else find it a little on the tasteless side that the DM are telling you where you can buy her dress? :confused:
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one in the denim shorts, 11th pic down, in front of the wheechair, hot as hell. :D
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    What is the arguement about? I can't make out what she is saying.

I agree totally about her time in CBB. Jade and Jo got their just desserts, she didn't for some reason. Very unfair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    What is the arguement about? I can't make out what she is saying.

I agree totally about her time in CBB. Jade and Jo got their just desserts, she didn't for some reason. Very unfair.

The trashy Daily Mail probably just wanted the noise of shouting instead of the clearness of what they were saying.

Edit: The person doing the recording would probably have had to have been very close to them in order to have captured what they were saying clearly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Disgraceful... but ooh look I can get that exact same dress for £130...get me to the shops now!!!!
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    She does seem to 'fall' into these situations with tremendous regularity.

But, of course, she is 'Stunning Danielle' so has largely sidestepped the worst of the press.

Is she considered stunning:confused: she's pretty but has quite small, piggy little eyes in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Is she considered stunning:confused: she's pretty but has quite small, piggy little eyes in my opinion.

I don't think she's stunning but yes, she is nice looking though.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

Luckily, cause she's got bugger all else going for her!
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »

Yes nice looking/pretty I can go with but just not 'stunning' I save that for people that really are something quite special to look at.
    cavalli wrote: »
    Luckily, cause she's got bugger all else going for her!

:D:D
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    & Shilpa Shetty is a TRILLION times better looking than her - and much more natural.

Beautiful, natural, glossy hair (Not extensions)

Naturally nice teeth (not veneers)

Gorgeous, natural figure (not with comedy silicone knockers)

Looked lovely even with minimal make up.