Nick Cannon attacks Eminem

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    crazy stuff? yes

do eminem deserve it? yes & no

he's been doing that sort of stuff since day 1, so can't really see him changing his tack, just cos nick "who" cannon gets his knickers in a twist.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mojorisin' wrote: »

Thank GOD someone else in the public eye has spoke out against that cretin. It's about time they all stopped the brown-nosing of the sexist, homophobic twonk. And he's making racist remarks now as well, is he ? Doesn't surprise me one little bit. What a pig, I hope 'homeboy' flops big time now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't be bothered with Eminem myself tbh, but, Nick Cannon has been around for quite a few years now and he's never been able to reach the success of Eminem then so what's goonna change now?

Mr Carey (as it's all he's known for really) should get a career of his own and stop living off his chiipmunk.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Nick Cannon may not have reached the heights that Eminem has reached, however, he does have a good comedy sketch show on MTV called "Wild N Out"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a woman myself, it's kind of shocking actually women like Eminem and then again, I always believe men who like women, should not support him or his so-called music. His new rock star song, sounds like something a 9 year old made up. He is degrading to women and all I read about is that he is a homophobe and yes, he is that too. So when do you stop putting money in the pocket of someone who degrades women?
  • Triple-PTriple-P Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this has been news for a few days now.

It comes from a track called "Bagpipes From Baghdad" from Eminems new album were hes says something about Mariah Carey. (its on youtube if you dont have the album).

Eminem probably wont respond as Nick Cannon isnt even on Eminems level. What can Nick do? Make a diss record? If he does Eminem will rip him to shreds with a respond!!

Nick Cannon should stay writting blogs and catching feelings.

and Eminem hasnt even made racist remarks. Nick Cannon basicaly said Mariah Carey is black as she has a black father! Nick Cannon should stfu before his career goes down the drain.

Just check out the comments on his blog! they are 99% against Nick Cannon.

(Just realised that the entry to the blog was removed!! Nick Cannon you lost)

heres what the blog said though
    Figured this deserved it's own thread.

Well, well, well. Fresh off the plane with my wife from our second honeymoon on the beautiful secluded islands of the Maldives and what do I find in my email box? A mediocre (at best) Eminem record that sounds like it was written in 2001. At first I thought it was old material that had been dug up from when dude “fantasized” about having a pretend fling with Mariah. I was thinking to myself, “Hey that was before me so it is really none of my business, so I’m going to give him a pass.”

So as I continued to semi enjoy Marshall’s rhyme scheme and flow, I mean let’s be honest dude used to be incredible. He was a witty lyrist with dope delivery and timing. Some even say, one of the best to ever do it. I had nothing but respect for this dude. But all of a sudden I hear my name in the verse! My first reaction was like, “This is his new s**t??? Wow, that’s too bad…” Then I felt sorry for him because he must really be stuck in the past. Not only has his music not evolved, but also homeboy is still obsessed with my wife, the same female that wouldn’t let him get to second base from 8 years ago! He even describes his desperate lameness in this bad excuse for storytelling track. That’s some real middle school s**t right there! (What type of grown ass man lies about getting with a chick) Only Slim Lamey! LOL!

So as I further examine the track, I hear dude cross the line. He begins to call my wife out of her name! Now as y’all know, I don’t take that type of nonsense lightly. So on some grown man s**t I’m instantly like, I got to get at this Lame. I know it’s only entertainment and I’m all for freedom of speech. But I’m from the school of thought where if you are tough enough to talk s**t, you got to be tough enough to deal with the consequences that come with tough guy s**t talking! Then the little angel on my shoulder said, “No Nicholas, there is no need to play into his negativity. He is just a troubled soul yearning for the lost spotlight. You must be Christ like and turn the other cheek”

But then the dude on the other shoulder said, “ What ****?! Is you scared?! You can’t let no man ever disrespect your wife! Especially not some Peroxide drenched homophobic has-been! This is like some Paquiao vs. Hatton s**t! He is underestimating you with his ass out and you can drop him in the first round!”

Then, without listening to either one of the voices on my shoulders, I analyzed the situation from a logical perspective. Am I going to battle Eminem and try to out rap him? No, that would be stupid. The dude is nice on the mic. Even though nowadays he lacks substance, rapping about when he used to be hot. Like when Al Bundy gloats about his High school football prime.

Then I asked myself should I go find this b***h and just whoop his little ass? But that might have just been the Creatine and protein shakes talking! LOL. Even though most people don’t know that I’m nice in the ring and have been training in boxing and Martial Arts for years that would just be childish and silly of me to bully this dude. He clearly has been picked on all his life and I would hate to add to his deep-rooted pain. As we all know he has had a hard life and has major insecurity issues and is very confused and unhappy with himself. So a guy like that doesn’t really need another ass whoopin, he needs a hug. We should really pray for his troubled heart.

So just when the good guy in me is about to emerge and shine through, something hits me… Something bigger than rap beefs, something bigger than jealousy infused insults, something bigger than lackluster attention seeking punchlines, something bigger than artistic expression. I realized, that this so-called man has just disrespected and slanderized one of the world’s most significantly influential artists, one of the most notable BLACK females of our time, the incredibly cherished, globally loved and world-embraced woman of color, Mariah Carey!

Some people may not realize or tend to forget that my wife is a Black woman. And she has had enough difficulty in her life dealing with racial and ethnicity issues. Believe it or not, Mariah is the same racial mixture as our beloved president Barack Obama. [Black Father + White Mother= BLACK]

Maybe I’m going too far, but I thought we got passed the days where white men could spew vulgar obscenities at our beautiful queens and get away with it. What’s next? Are we going to let this trash say something horrible about our lovely first lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama? Or would Marshall have talked sideways out of his neck like this about Oprah Winfrey? This act of racist bigotry cannot go unnoticed. Calling my wife a “****” and a “****” is way worse than anything Don Imus could have ever said. So trust, repercussions will be served. Anybody got Al Sharpton’s number?! LOL

Let’s not forget about Eminem’s amateur mixtape rants of calling African Americans zzzzzz and how he hates “Black b***hes”. How did we let him get away with that in the first place?! He is a natural born racist in disguise. Someone tell this coward that he finally barked up the wrong tree. For his entire career he strategically only tried to beef with people he could bully. I mean, what real man picks fights with women? Real MC’s battle other real MC’s. Ask Nas, ask Jay Z, you didn’t see them starting beefs with women! That is truly some punk s**t!

So I’m putting this out there now. Marshall Mathers, you need to holler at me on some grown man s**t. Man to man, let’s meet up and deal with this like adults. This is my invitation to you, whenever and wherever you like sir. So when you come out of your introverted hiding place and ask your bodyguards if you can go out and play by yourself, I’m here Pimp!

Your blatant disrespect not just to Black women but ALL women in general must stop. You are a despicable excuse for a man. I can’t even see how you can call yourself a father! Imagine if someone said half the stuff you say about women to your daughter, Hayley. (And I’m pretty sure they will because you got it coming Marshall.) That’s how Karma works.

You sold your little records and made a little bit of change but now you are stepping in the wrong territory. You may have been able to rape and pillage our artform like an old school Caucasian con man and nobody said anything because we respected your talent, but now you’ve made the ultimate mistake. Don’t you know that the black woman is the foundation and the strongest force in our culture? Take notes homey, Elvis would have never disrespected Aretha Franklin or Diana Ross. You were supposed to just do your little song and dance, make your little racist money and call it a day. But no, you had to dishonor the black man’s most precious counterpart.

I’m taking full action on you Eminem. I don’t know why no one has stood up to your b***h ass yet. But I guess it’s going to take a corny, wack rapping, boy toy from Nickelodeon to set you straight. And trust, I am going to be relentless. Even though I got a lot of other obligations and occupations, you are my new full time job “homey”! As a matter of fact I think you going to bring my wack rhymes out of retirement! That’s right haters; you can thank Eminem because I’m going to start rapping again! LOL Just for him! And don’t forget about the jokes! We coming at you hard body!! Non-stop on your Manic-depressive-Insecure-Maclovin-Nazi- Liza Minelli haircut havin-lookin ass!! [Pause] That’s what I do all day b***h!

So Miss Marshall, I’m going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It’s however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-ass Nick Cannon!!!

http://www.nickcannon.com/blog.html
  • zoundszounds Posts: 10,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannon said the album “sounds like it was written in 2001”

erm... the album is called 'Relapse' and they were purposefully aiming for the 2000 'MM LP' type sound, so, I guess it's more of a compliment than an insult!

Where's his sense of humour anyway, Eminem is taking the piss out of the (back then) rumours, he's not "still obsessed with my wife who wouldn’t let him get to second base" :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never understood how anyone gets to be called an artist anyway just for talking fast to background music. This Eminem character but I will say his upbringing to me has contributed to who he is now even though it's no excuse to do what he does.
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    "You may have been able to rape and pillage our artform like an old school Caucasian con man and nobody said anything because we respected your talent" sounds like a black guy clinging to the racism that is acceptable for a black man to espouse.
    If a white guy was to say a black guy shouldnt make classical music he would be derided and called a nazi, what a fookin idiot this nick cannon is.
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    "I thought we got passed the days where white men could spew vulgar obscenities at our beautiful queens and get away with it." yeah like black rappers always respect women.......
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Triple-P wrote: »
    Nick Cannon should stay writting blogs and catching feelings.

and Eminem hasnt even made racist remarks. Nick Cannon basicaly said Mariah Carey is black as she has a black father! Nick Cannon should stfu before his career goes down the drain.

You beat me to it, I'm no fan of Eminem but credit due where it's due! I have no idea where he thinks Eminem has been racist and it would be a stupid move for someone who can count Dr Dre as his mentor (manager?) and 50Cent as his protege!
    NC has a fairly decent programme with Wild n Out but that's mostly carried with the comics he has as regulars on there. Other than that, I don't think much of his music/film career - just google his name and Underclassman. :D Pure overreaction; even if it is true that Eminem said whatever because he didn't 'get to second base with Mariah', I have a feeling other men would sympathise and feel the same too. NC should have been taken the opportunity to boast than moan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a woman myself, it's kind of shocking actually women like Eminem and then again, I always believe men who like women, should not support him or his so-called music. His new rock star song, sounds like something a 9 year old made up. He is degrading to women and all I read about is that he is a homophobe and yes, he is that too. So when do you stop putting money in the pocket of someone who degrades women?

Is anyone going to comment on Secretgenie's post about women or do you find racism or homophobic issues more important? If Eminem is an "artist" than I am Van Gogh:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's always degraded women and like other rappers....females continue to support him and buy his music....women are to blame for this because they allow it to go on and on...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone going to comment on Secretgenie's post about women or do you find racism or homophobic issues more important? If Eminem is an "artist" than I am Van Gogh:rolleyes:

women call each other bitches and hoes in a deregotary way. so why not Eminem? i doubt he hates all women minus the ones who ****ed him over (his mum and ex-wife, past "girlfriends").

and how in the hell can Eminem be a racist? his best friend was black, his whole record label is mostly black artists, he said Dr. Dre is like a brother. FOR THE LAST TIME EMINEM IS NOT RACIST.

about the gay issue, well 99% of hiphop listners and rap artists are against gays. and i doubt he ACTUALY hates gay people, he just says stuff to cause a fuss.

and Eminem is an "artist", hes regarded as one of the top lyricists in the rap game. im a HUGE rap fan so dont even contest what im saying becuase i know what im talking about. you can try but i will just prove you wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Triple-P wrote: »
    women call each other bitches and hoes in a deregotary way. so why not Eminem? i doubt he hates all women minus the ones who ****ed him over (his mum and ex-wife, past "girlfriends").

and how in the hell can Eminem be a racist? his best friend was black, his whole record label is mostly black artists, he said Dr. Dre is like a brother. FOR THE LAST TIME EMINEM IS NOT RACIST.

about the gay issue, well 99% of hiphop listners and rap artists are against gays. and i doubt he ACTUALY hates gay people, he just says stuff to cause a fuss.

and Eminem is an "artist", hes regarded as one of the top lyricists in the rap game. im a HUGE rap fan so dont even contest what im saying becuase i know what im talking about. you can try but i will just prove you wrong.

I am a woman and never refer to other women as bitches or ho's and I don't have any friends or relatives who do either. Maybe you are watching Jerry Springer or something but I don't see that go on in the day to day world. I would suggest Triple P that you pull your head out of the sand and realize, Eminem may be talented but is also negative and degrading. This is hardly something the popular culture needs more of, we have enough of that!

Since you know so much about rap fans it seems, I recently saw an IQ study online about all types of music lovers and it suggested rap fans had rather low IQ's. Do you think this is the case?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a woman and never refer to other women as bitches or ho's and I don't have any friends or relatives who do either. Maybe you are watching Jerry Springer or something but I don't see that go on in the day to day world. I would suggest Triple P that you pull your head out of the sand and realize, Eminem may be talented but is also negative and degrading. This is hardly something the popular culture needs more of, we have enough of that!

Since you know so much about rap fans it seems, I recently saw an IQ study online about all types of music lovers and it suggested rap fans had rather low IQ's. Do you think this is the case?

well id suggest you get out in the world. you have never heard of a women call another women a bitch? hard to believe.

he might be negative and degrading but i like that about him. it pisses people off which is so funny to me! its just music dear.

if women find him so degrading then why are there always screaming girls at his concerts and why do women buy his albums?

but nice reply on your pathetic attempt at an insult. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    If he's that homophobic I doubt he would have done a duet with Elton John at the grammys a few year ago and he definatly wouldn't have hugged Elton when he presented him an award at the brits.

I'm female and i've listened to eminem for years and never found him offensive, as for insulting other celebritys these threads are full of people saying nasty things about them, kerry katona for example is always being slagged off.

to quote the real slim shady "I'm only givin you
    things you joke about with your friends inside your living room the only difference is I got the balls to say it
    in front of y'all and I don't gotta be false or sugarcoated at all"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will have to agree with Triple P on this one...I hear women call each other bitches...****'s...skanks and worse all the time. It turns out...women are each other's worst enemies....they will scratch each other's eyes out over a man who is a liar and cheater any day of the week...

Women may not say that stuff to your face Secretgenie..but they do it behind each other's backs to men.....and if women find it offensive...meaning not just Eminem but any other rapper....they need to get together and let the record companies know that produce the music along with the sponsers of their concerts that they are boycotting them...but we all know this will never happen...

I will admit....Eminem isn't very politically correct in what he said about his own Mother or the Mother of his daughter....rap is often graphic and if you don't like graphic...don't listen to rap...there is so much to choose from musically...

Nick Cannon has sort of forgotten something....that his wife was a little crazy for awhile before she was with him...and this was the time she was supposedly with Eminem....when she had this breakdown I think it was called...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I first read the thread as Nick Cotton attack Eminem :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be interesting if someone wanted to answer this question: how far is too far? "Graphic" in rap or hardcore rap may indeed be an art form to some but when is it over the line and how far should rappers be allowed to go?

I think Eminem sounds terrible on the new track about Mariah Carey and I am being honest, there is something about his voice that grates on my nerves and and as far as the women screaming at his concerts, there is no accounting for taste. After all, he looks some common bloke off a street anywhere, and if he weren't rich or famous, women would hardly be screaming.

I realize Eminem has to get himself back in the media and to do so, he has to name drop and talk about Kim Kardashian and so on which is funny, because in 2001, no one knew who she was!

I saw the rock star video where he is dressing up like Brett Michaels and I would love to hear about Brett Michaels thinks of that, because Brett does take himself too seriously.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how far should rappers be allowed to go?
    As far as they want to.
  • _radioamerica_radioamerica Posts: 4,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's funny that he didn't seem to be too pissed until he suddenly remembered that Mariah Carey is black (?) and realised he could get some exposure out of this.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im still coming to terms with the fact she is half black
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I really hope Mariah takes the high road and stays out of this. It's so childish. I can see why Nick would be upset by someone calling his wife names just to get a bit of publicity, but he shouldve left race out of it, it just made him look silly. As for eminen he clearly can't come up with anything new and has to rehash a bit on something that may or may not have happened EIGHT YEARS ago!!! Grow up and move on Slim!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's a few of the lyrics from 'Bagpipes From Baghdad':
    Locked in Mariah's wine cellar all I had for lunch
    Was red wine, more red wine and captain crunch
    Red wine for breakfast and for brunch
    And to soak it up an in-between snack crackers to munch
    Mariah what ever happened to us?
    Why did we have to break up?
    All I asked for was a glass of punch
    You see I never really asked for much I can't imagine what's