Louie Spence's Showbusiness

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
Forum Member
✭✭
I can't find a thread about this so apologies if there already is one.

What did people think of it?

I quite liked it, but I think it's pretty much just Pineapple Dance Studios from what we saw this episode. I thought there would have been more Louie and less of Starman and that crazy divorcee woman, but I suppose that stopped it from being boring.

Speaking of which, I can't get over how ghastly that Tricia Walsh Smith woman is :eek: Do you think she's actually like that or is it an act?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Loved it!!

It was just PDS, but without mentioning Pinapple really
  • tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    Louis Spence is a legend. The guy is so bloody funny. I missed this. Is there anyway of watching it or 'acquiring it' elsewhere? Or will it be repeated?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    tvtimes wrote: »
    Louis Spence is a legend. The guy is so bloody funny. I missed this. Is there anyway of watching it or 'acquiring it' elsewhere? Or will it be repeated?

It will probably be repeated no doubt, the new series started in January, this was just a little taster
  • sculptorsculptor Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    tvtimes wrote: »

Louie Spence's showbusiness Christmas.
    On again
    Sky 1
    Christmas Day at 3.30pm and Wednesday 29th at 9pm

Sky2
    Friday 31st 10pm
    January 1st 6am

Also on...
    Louie Spence's Christmas message
    Sky1
    Christmas Day 3.10pm 6pm 8pm and 11pm

And
    Louie Spence's Showbusiness sneak peek
    Sky1
    Sunday 2nd january 6pm and 11.15pm
  • RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Dreamboy handed out some inappropriate material to a nun the other week.

It was said that he had to go to the convent to apologise.

The nun and convent looked authentic enough, but obviously the "Sister Act" part was part of the show.

Were the nun and convent real though? :confused: