Options

i would prefer geordie shore celeb housemates rather than towie

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Geordie shore finished its current run on mtv tonight which might be significant. Towie still on so hopefully we get a break from them this time

Comments

• Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    I dont mind but I favour Northerners as they are more entertaining usually and bigger characters. Im really looking forward to CBB and the line up looks promising.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely. Although I think it's likely to be Jay if any of them and he isn't exactly entertaining..

Charlotte would be perfect.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I would rather BOTH! Well...depending on which TOWIE character because some are SO dull but all the Geordie cast are up for a laugh.
  • Options
    TeekyPieTeekyPie Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay said on geordie shore that he's leaving the show, and of course he's been rumoured to be going on CBB. He's probably the most boring one out of them
  • Options
    Bluesbrother66Bluesbrother66 Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put in Holly and James
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    None of these TOWIE, Geordie Shore etc type should be in the house. Be it on normal BB or otherwise.

Big Brother is a reality tv show in the true sense of what reality tv is meant to be. It's the original and best. Channel 5 have rubbished the spirit of Big Brother by putting people like Ashleigh in the house to try and attract people who have more interest in scripted reality.

The reason i started watching Big Brother back in 2009 in the first place was because it was an alternative to all this scripted reality tv shows. With the level of interference by the producers in the series that just finished, it felt more like a scripted reality tv show.

Get your act together C5!
  • Options
    Liam_MainLiam_Main Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People on Geordie Shore are hilarious! Way better than Towie. Big characters who would stir it up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never watched these shows. But what I do hear about it I would rather not have any of them

My daughter records them then watches them on repeat all the time....:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would we want any of those type people?