King Matthew Appreciation Thread

Comments

• _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow finally supporting a good housemate for once. :o

um I supported the same housemate as you last CBB series #bye

Although tbh I do feel bad about commenting in an appreciation thread started by the same person who supported vile Conor :cry:
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    um I supported the same housemate as you last CBB series #bye

Although tbh I do feel bad about commenting in an appreciation thread started by the same person who supported vile Conor :cry:
    Such an awful series I can't even remember it tbh. And what an offensive comment, might have to report for trying to belittle other members' opinions. :cry:
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such an awful series I can't even remember it tbh. And what an offensive comment, might have to report for trying to belittle other members' opinions. :cry:

Um that was one of the best series of CBB ever?

And might have to report you for supporting that vile wretch Conor :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm happy (I think?) that Toya chose Matthew to become power housemate alongside her even though he was like "Why did you choose me?!" lmao I don't think he wanted the power as he'd previously said, but this is a good chance for him to gain more support.

Also Emma said that one of Matthew or Toya will face eviction alongside the others who get put up which Matthew is already onto:
    Big Brother Live @BBUKLive · 25m
    10.42pm: Toya and Matthew are discussing their nomination. They feel bad. Matthew is wondering if they're really safe themselves #BBUKLive

Matthew & Mark's bathroom moment was hilar tonight where Matthew had to pull Mark out of the sink because he got stuck and he was having a mini breakdown over trying to dry his hands and deciding how to get him out. :D
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Um that was one of the best series of CBB ever?

And might have to report you for supporting that vile wretch Conor :cry:
    The best one was obviously Rylan's :cool:
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    He better not be up next week because of a bloody twist!

But it's good he is featured a lot more
  • Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matthews- the voice of reason :cool:
    Forum Member
    So on a positive note Matthew is safe from eviction :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    Should be alot of Matthew tonight... saying what everyone else is thinking about Helen :D
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Matt :( Helen is disgusting!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew was absolutely flawless and hilarious tonight. Great show for him, Twitter are going crazy over their love for him. So happy that he took Helen down a few steps and told her some home truths while remaining so calm. Legend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    King Matthew spilling the tea tonight <3

Saying that the public will think Ash & Marlon are dicks and will want them out.
    On Helen: "I lose intellect talking to her tbh"
    Stating that Ash is incredibly far up her rear.
    Forum Member
    Have thrown Ash some votes this week :)

I can't see anyone else going to be honest
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys I think we need to vote for Ash more I was starting to think it was a sure thing he would go but I've just been on the FB page there's loads of negative comments about Matt and people saying save Ash I'm worried for him a bit now :(
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the only housemates to stand up to Helen and the public vote him out.

He should have stayed. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ****ing ridiculous result. Not watching anymore. His interview was great though, he's so funny and he looked beautiful. <3
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Commiserations Matthew fans he wasn't my personal fave (team Christopher) but i wanted him to stay and for Ash to go.:(
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Again i wasn't a big Matthew fan but he did not deserve to go yet at all.
    A total farce.
    The other popular ones - Chris , Christopher & Jale will follow Matthew soon enough.
    Real shame.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry to see him go. :(
  • pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think this was right up there with being one of the worst evictions ever :(

Matthew stood up to the bully Helen that is hated by the public but is still evicted?! Ashleigh will go next week and with the evictions of Toya,Matthew and Ashleigh, this series will die.
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    So sorry to see Matthew go but was not surprised. I never under-estimate the power of angry BB forum members and there was obviously a lot of anger aimed at Ashleigh---with Matthew being the collateral damage. Oh well......tomorrow's another day.
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible result tonight - Matthew was a good housemate who was just starting to come into his own in there
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    So sorry to see Matthew go :( he wasn't my favourite but I liked him.

Matthew is the type of HM I like to watch i.e. articulate, has a sense of humour and is honest.
    The way this series is going we are going to be left with the worse group of HM's ever.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Notice Matt getting a postive edit in tonight's highlights, after he left the house last night.

While I don't have a big opinion on Matt, I thought he was decent housemate and really didn't deserve to go last night. It's very annoying and disappointing that Ash is still there.